How did the Holocaust make you feel?

never happened.

dont know the exact numbers on how many died but believe the bodies in the photos in memorial centers are real. Makes me fear my human nature etc., etc., etc.

Never thought about it this way but this math will be easily discredited as yes yes goy but what we really meant is that nazis killed 4 to 6 million of our people total not only aushwitz

And on another note Im fucking tired pol never speaks about Poles getting killed in those camps - not jews, poles.

Poles don't have a massive victim complex over it, so there's nothing much to talk and complain about.

>holocaust class
>raise my hand to ask a question
>teacher visibly flustered
>get sent to the principal's office for questioning the holocaust
>expelled
>parents go to prison
>forced to live with a refugee family until I learn tolerance

Came here to post this.

dat shit was #LIT

We do my friend. Were now pushing Germany to pay fucking war reparations

>>forced to live with a refugee family until I learn tolerance
Syrian or negro family?

Auschwitz only had 5 or 6 ovens, not 15. The nazi's had less than 30 ovens total in all the "death" camps. Either way it's an impossible number and gas chambers didn't exist at all.. Germany's jew population was only 233 thousand according to the 1939 census. This info cam from a stare department archive. It's official

>How did the Holocaust make you feel?
made me KEK!

The gas chambers existed but under no means were they capable of killing people en masse. They were used to delouse clothing.

Top right

>doubt emoji

>Holocaust happened and it was bad
>Holocaust never happened
>Holocaust never happened, but I wish it did

Top row third from left

Holocaust happened, glad it did, and want it to happen again

I love the hall of cost

Well gladly pay. But for exchange you have to give back our land

Jesus fuck is this how they do school now?

So does all this data go to some supercomputer to monitor in real time the american peoples awareness of the holocaust.
>we are at laughing crying, i repeat we are at laughing crying. its approaching 0.1 picohilters

>defcon shoah! ring speilberg immediately