Tfw you will never meet someone like rem, grow old with her, and live a happy life

>tfw you will never meet someone like rem, grow old with her, and live a happy life

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vAUOPHqx5Gs
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=58361757
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I have meet her. She will never leave me alone. Her name is Sup Forums - Anime & Manga

Literally worst girl

Rem a shit.

Here's the thing: I love Emilia

This show is utter carbage.

>tfw you will never cuck someone like rem, grow old with Emilia, and live a happy life

See, this is why anime is too unrealistic. No girl would ever actually ever say these things.

/thread

I bet cucking Rem feels great.

DELET THIS

I have met someone like Rem. We aren't that old yet but getting there.

No, because at some point during the show, Rem's personality vaporized in favor of this utter bland one-note goodie-two-shoes tender-love Mary-Sue character that inexplicably loves the main character unconditionally for absolutely no legit reason. Even when he's telling her he loves someone else, she's still following him around like she's a lapdog.

Rem was awesome when she was a bad-ass demon slaying cultists and all, but this "I love you with all my o-so pure heart. You're so awesome and amazing Subaru!" shit totally ruined the character and turned her into one of the worst clichés in anime who blushes and giggles at the mere mention of "making babies".

The moment Subaru said "I love Emilia", Rem should have kicked him in the dick and tell him to go fuck himself.

What would you watch instead, user?

there are...
fuck, I don't want to remember shit

Who is Rem?

Are you on Keto, bro?

Sucks.
>too unrealistic
Good. It could help to be even more unrealistic.

That's why living in fantasy world is the best.

Ive been feeling depressed the past week thinking about how rem will never be real

Well, I love you, user-kun!

Fucking this. If I didn't know that this is just to make Subaru suffer even more later, I would have dropped this already.

moe anime #1531235

>that look in her eyes when you kiss her lover right in front of her

I'm not into dudes

youtube.com/watch?v=vAUOPHqx5Gs

So is the wiping from existence thing part of getting killed by the whale or was it something else?

I felt this for one day

But user. I love Emilia.

This is true, she went from icy bitch to fanatic lapdog all in one arc.
>The moment Subaru said "I love Emilia", Rem should have kicked him in the dick and tell him to go fuck himself.

That might cause him to loop again

>tfw most of you have met a girl like Rem
>she followed you around, agreed with everything you said and laughed at your corny jokes
>she liked you because you were cute and nerdy
>you ignored her because she wasn't as hot as Emilia

Who was she, user?

Neither will Subaru...

Love Live

Let's just imagine this was typical subtext show
let's take a character Like Yume as the new mc,
She will be more flirting with the girls, ironically it will be more sentimental without the presion of be a ''romance', also she recover quickly of drama and she is quite funny.
Ironically when that blue maid say ''I love you'' she will answer the same without again the presion of be romance and without broken hearth

a fat bitch

I've never talked to anyone girl besides mommy, she is the only one worth talking to

Hey Mugino, nice new work
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=58361757

>tfw you will never meet Crusch-sama and kill the dragon with her

>people who are killed by white whale are erased from memory
>Huge band of dudes who want revenge on the whale for killing their loved ones

Did I fucking miss something here? How do people even recognize the whale as a threat if everyone it kills is forgotten? As far as anyone knows, it's never killed anyone since they get forgotten by everyone.

What the fuck?

You will never be a bad enough dude to make Crusch yield the pussy to you.

Exact same thing I thought, user.
I would like to know as well..

Maybe they all just staged it. Lonely cunts.

You should watch the anime.

We don't know exactly how the white whales power works yet, so calm the fuck down. I'm sure some LNfag will spoil it for you anyways

My love's bff

I ended up with neither of em in the end

I did, did you?

ye

> "Huge band of dudes want revenge of the whale for killing ther loved ones."

You answered yourself.
It's very likely that the people that felt love for the killed ones are for some reason immune to the "Memory-erasing" power of the whale.
Do you remember Subaru didn't forget about Rem?

In her speech, Crusch mentions that the they had to bury people with no name on their tombstone. It doesn't just straight up erase people but under certain circumstances it can.

Does the whale hate Rem more?

The fucking white whale is a confirmed Emiliafag.

S-she likes pressing her face into mud? Right? RIGHT??!

Why did subaru remember the random guy next to him in the cart then when the others forgot him?

The whale has good taste

>happy life

Quite the contrary.

>wanting a literal demon

No

I cant tell if thats real or photoshopped please say its real

Maybe sube is just generally immune to the 7 sins

It's real of course.

I will never find a 2 dimensional personality that is written to love me no matter how retarded I'm? Sounds about right if real artifical intelligence won't be released in my lifetime.

Literally the definition of an Eleven's dream girl. Not my fault I'm not loved.

It's fake. I actually like Rem too, but I'm a loyal man and I will always like Emilia more

Maybe not to you

Kek
Nice one, friend

I don't think your giving her character enough credit desu.
I think she is just waiting for the moment when she can snatch him away from Emilia.
She isn't as pure hearted as people make her out to be.

So are we claiming that Ram doesn't love her sister? Or is this a purely romantic love sort of thing?

I just started this series like a week ago and caught up yesterday. Why the fuck do people hate Emilia so much? She literally hasn't done anything other than get bullied for being a half elf. Also, Rem is literally creepy stalker level with how she imagined them having babies and getting old together.

It's just Remfags shitposting. They can't handle Subaru's banter.

It's just Japan drooling over Rem and Sup Forums meme waifu wars. Emilia is a miracle of the universe.

I believe it's a romantic love sort of thing.
But Subaru can be a exception because he has the witch "curse". The creatures are also related to the witch.

I wonder if those guys working watch anime

>深夜1:05
I wonder how many of them watch it live.

She was better when she had an actual character.

She was miles better than shitty boring doormat Emilia who doesn't really care for Subaru and thinks he's kind of a dickhead.

Her whole shtick with the guilt over her sister and how that motivated her to do what she does was actually really well-done and believable. She actually seemed like a realistic character.

Then they decide to shit all over what they had previously established and turned Rem into some kind of generic moeblob waifubait construct for the neckbeards to whack off over.

Now it's come full circle and the only remotely believable, consistent characters are Emilia because at least she stays consistent and behaves in a believably "human" or stank nasty halfu-elfu way and Ram because she always thought Suffaru was a turd.

You sound mad. Did you get rejected by your haafu-erufu crush?

Nah. I'm just kinda salty that they shit all over Rem's characterization the last few episodes and turned her into an unrealistic moeblob.

Now Emilia is one of the only good characters left because she at least acts like a believable real-life person and isn't the MC's personal love slave just because reasons.

But user, Japs love their girls hopelessly dependent on the self-insert MC.

That's why I'm maximum oversalt.

They could have broken the mold, but no.

They puss out and pull this shit instead.

>They

Illuminati?

>Now Emilia is one of the only good characters left
Now you know why she's best girl user. Only desperate virgin otakus go for Rem.

Rem a besto.

who?

That's why it's fucking sad they characterized her that way.

Rem had potential to be so much more and seal the deal on this show having good characters all around.

I'm definitely no SJW but it's nice to actually see assertive and independent female characters that aren't just 1D man-lady lesbians for once in my Afghan stone carvings.

I really like Emilia and no amount of memes will change that.