Anyone else feel like DBZ should have ended after the cell saga...

Anyone else feel like DBZ should have ended after the cell saga? That saga wrapped every loose plot point up and really felt like the end of the series

>Goku died, ending the main character
>Red Ribbon is finally defeated for good
>Krillin gets the dankest pussy in the land for being such a cool guy
>Vegeta is arguably redeemed for having put aside his pride to help gohan defeat cell

The only thing the buu saga has for it is the most delicious waifu of all time.

Should've ended before Z imo.
That could've been its own gig.

i DISAGREE witht he waifu thing.

The blonde classmate was a million times better.

Super is literally non stop fan service btw, its just as bad as gt

Buu saga was good up until Goku pulled SSJ3 out of his ass and went full retard with fusions arc.

videl would ride your dick off man, shes ripped as shit

Should have?

I don't know. The content was never as good since then, but I don't know about bad enough to say that we should not be getting any new Dragon Ball.

But yes. The Cell Saga would have been the best ending.

Trunks and Gohan get to surpass their fathers and be the heroes in their respective timelines.

Why not have both?

shes a bit more bimboey, videl has that drive to prove she is better than you in bed.

Also videl got way nicer all the sudden in the series, Gohan must of fucked the mean out of her. Proud of that man

Most fans aren't. Lol.

They want fiesty Videl back.

Cell Saga is the best place to end the show from a storytelling standpoint, and I thought it was the highlight...

But the Buu / Boo Saga is way too much fun to cut off. It's the fucking coolest. SSJ3 reveal alone makes the whole thing worth it

Cell Saga got awful once Cell started voring cyborgs, should have ended after Namek. Also Gohanfags can go suck on Cell's dart dick.

Cell should have been the end of Z, but then the series should have gone by another title to show that its a new era in the series not unlike how the switch was made between Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z
where it should have just focused on Gohan as the MC
i always thought of it like this, Dragon Ball is Toriyama's take on a Chinese based setting
DBZ is Toriyama's take on Sci Fi
what is DBZ after Cell Saga though? nothing really notably sci fi involved in it
whatever we'd call post Cell Saga DBZ, it was a mix of high school, and spirit world shit, rather than mostly Chinese and Sci Fi stuff

No OP what should have happened is that the Cell saga should have happened first

>DB ends with Goku sparing Piccolo
>DBZ begins with them still as enemies
>First major arc is Goku's past coming back to haunt him as Grio and Red Ribbon unleash the andoirds and Cell
>Goku has to team up with Piccolo to stop them
>Goku reaches Super Saiyan to defeat cell, setting up a mystery which is solved when
>The Sayian arc begins with Radditz showing up
>Sayian and Freeiza arcs are largely the same except Sayins reaching SS1 is common
>goku has to reach SS2, unheard of among the Sayians, to defeat the galactic emperor Freiza
>Then Buu arc

This would solve all the fucking dumb power level issues were human androids are somehow more powerful then the fucking evil galactic overlord that made everyone piss their pants, and would make the Sayian race look a lot less retarded in the long run for no one having reached SS1 in a thousand years.

OFc this would require the androids and Cell be far les powerful for Frieza to be a threat, but fucking good

I'll cosign this.

there's some sense in there, but it takes away a lot of cool things like Trunks and Vegeta

If they had actually thought ahead they could have still had Trunks, just make it some fucking SUPER long ass foreshadowing to what was going to happen later.

She was always nice in the manga. Fiesty Videl in the Great Saiyaman saga was Toei filler.

Agree with this. I like how after the general serious ultimate epic 420 legendary showdown stuff of the other arcs Buu saga is just wall-to-wall crazy shit.

That or they could make Trunks show up during the Frieza arc, and have him help them defeat Frieza.

Make it to where he shows up after Vageta starts to turn good, he pull the same "lol Goku you have a heart virus thing" and gives Goku some DRUGS! that cure him of it.

In his future Goku dies from the heart Virus and Vageta is unable to beat Frieza alone which ends up with Frieza conquering earth and its a shithole. Vageta is still on hearth and Bulma is his wife, and they have been fighting Frieza's rule on earth.

Vageta dies, so Bulma builds the time machine to send Trunks back in time to give goku the heart medicine so he doesn't die in hopes that Goku being alive could turn the battle against Frieza and prevent his future from happening.

During all this Trunks also reach SS2, and after Frieza is dead in the normal timeline, he goes back to his and uses Ss2 to kill his Frieza and free his world.

And then we could still have super exactly the way it is.

Gohanfag go away
Everything after Freeza sucks

That's a straight up lie
Toei added more filler but the "feisty" part was in the manga too at the beginning but it shortly changed when she got her "haircut development"

>Cell Saga is the best place to end the show from a storytelling standpoint
Fuck no
Cell Saga was a disaster

buu was fine until kaiofaggot appeared.

Care to explain?

The Buu Saga is objectively better than the Cell Saga, which is objectively a shit arc.

Buu Saga > Freeza Saga > Saiyan Saga > 22nd Tenkaichi Budokai > 23rd Tenkaichi Budokai > 21st Tenkaichi Budokai > Cell Saga > Piccolo Daimaou Saga > Urenai Baba Saga > Red Ribbon Army Saga > Pilaf Saga

It should have ended with the battle between Goku and Piccolo. Or at worst with the Namek saga.
Everything after that was forced and unnecessary.

That would've left so many loose ends, most notably with Gohan's character arc

>Androids claim they're affiliated with RRA from Dragon Ball(yeah right)
>Vegeta/Bulma doesn't make sense and Akira screwed Yamcha over
>Somehow the mini-cameras observing Goku didn't get destroyed by all the intense energy when Dr.Gero was supposedly filming him(bullshit)
>Time Travel story makes no sense
>Goku has a heart virus...but they couldn't fucking get the Dragon Balls to wish it away
>Krillin is a spineless bitch who betrays his friends/the world for Robot Pussy
>Vegeta fighting Cell and letting him transform even though in-character for Vegeta is stupid and boring as hell
>Gohan easily turns into Super Saiyan with far less training than the others and is treated as a special snowflake throughout the entire arc
>Cell is boring as shit and has no real motivation or personality
>Kami gets written out just to increase Piccolo's power-level
>Goku gives Senzu Bean to Cell
>Cell doesn't go after the Dragon Balls making this the first time a major villain doesn't go after the Dragon Balls in the series(thus the arc is not revolved around the Dragon Balls)...so why even call it Dragon Ball anymore?
>etc.

>Gohan
Who gives a shit?
He never turned out to be anything good
He was a generic "potential" character

>Cell saga is shit
O-kay...
>Putting half of Dragon Ball behind it
>Buu Saga first
Shittiest taste in Sup Forums

>Manga
*Videl easily discovers that Gohan is the Great Saiyaman
*Offers to take him back to school in her helicopter
*Makes the connection between Son Gohan and Son Goku the previous champion
*Asks Gohan to join the tournament because she wants to compete against a strong opponent
*When Gohan starts making excuses to not enter the tournament she ends up saying that she is going to tell who Saiyaman is if he doesn't join the tournament
*Asks Gohan to teach her how to fly as an afterthought

>Anime
*Videl is obsessed with discovering who the Great Saiyaman is
*Keeps chasing him with her helicopter
*Keeps antagonizing the Great Saiyaman and insulting his style to his face
*Inmediately thinks that the Great Saiyaman is a criminal with the dinosaur
*Corners Gohan in school to blackmail him into teaching her how to fly
*Asks Gohan to join the tournament as an afterthought

She's still a bit tsundere when she's training with him in the manga

>galactic Conqueror Frieza
>implying he isn't a little bitch who deliberately rigged the game by eliminating all those who can potentially grow to defeat him while sucking the cocks of the stronger people

The Buu Saga was a great end to the series. How could Dragon Ball end without even blowing up the Earth?

Reminder that Earth was capable of making time machines and not even under ideal conditions. Frieza being stronger is more bullshit anyway, he was just born like that because he was a mutant.

I can't believe Toei took out this joke and replaced it with that retarded Chobi episode.

Plenty of that was explained. Geros bee bots were viewing from a distance and were never noticed by anyone. The Dragon Balls aren't as omnipotent as people think. Gohan himself asked "Didn't Trunks say I die in the future?" & Goku replies "In that future, you didn't have personal training with me". Even the " Cell no motivation " was explained & even Perfect Cell had a motivation. Similarly, the androids and Gero weren't really interested in the Dragon Balls & Frieza arriving on Earth was for nothing but butthurt & revenge. This pasta is stale.

FUCK OFF
HOW DARE YOU DISRESPECT LORD FREEZA
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The Pilaf Saga is shit.

The Red Ribbon Army Saga is shit.

The Urenai Baba Tournament is shit.

The Piccolo Daimaou Saga is dogshit.

The Cell Saga is shit.

The 21st Tenkaichi Budokai is not shit.

The 22nd Tenkaichi Budokai is not shit.

The 23rd Tenkaichi Budokai is not shit.

The Saiyan Saga is not shit.

The Freeza Saga is not shit.

The Buu Saga is the shit.

I don't give a shit
It was a gigantic betrayal
Fuck Toriyama

And the bee bots should have been destroyed by the enormous pressure...period
Dragon Balls can cure a fucking disease and Gohan still trained way less than anybody else to achieve his "power-up's"...and people have the nerve to complain about Goten and Trunks

I don't give a shit if they were interested or not...the story was absolute shit and not exciting at all because it didn't involve the Dragon Balls period

Literally kill yourself
Red Ribbon Saga>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> garbage like Buu saga
Tao Pai Pai>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> DBZ

The Buu Saga is Dragon Ball. It's the perfection of Toriyama's craft, finally finding the perfect combination of drama and humor. All previous arcs were either too wacky and not tense enough or too tense and not wacky enough.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> DBZ
There's no such thing as DBZ. It doesn't exist.

There is a manga called Dragon Ball written by a single author named Akira Toriyama.

>I don't give a shit about explanations given
You sound like a baby.

Even in early Dragon Ball, humanity made cars & mobile houses who fit into tiny capsules. High technology is natural in Dragon Ball.

The Dragon Balls cannot revive someone if died of natural causes. They can't also do something outside the power of its maker. This is why they couldn't wish any of the villains dead, Kami & later Dende aren't strong enough.

Frieza trained even less in his first appearance & Gohan's hidden potential was here since Radditz.

It's here all along & explained multiple times.

Frieza shouldn't be born strong period. Why is pink bubble gum so strong? That Saiyan race shouldn't be strong because they dye their hair blond.

>>Time Travel story makes no sense
its hard to grasp at first, but its pretty understandable, just very poorly explained
Trunks goes back in time to, this creates 1 new timeline, one where he saves Goku and helps kill the Androids
then Cell kills that Trunks, uses his time machine to back, this creates 2 new timelines, another timeline destroyed by Androids, and another timeline where Trunks saves the day

>The Buu Saga is Dragon Ball.
Says the millenial
Buu Saga is the 2nd worst after Cell Saga

>Even in early Dragon Ball, humanity made cars & mobile houses who fit into tiny capsules
Yeah except none of that shit was Super Saiyan durable so get the fuck out of here

Don't you dare question me on my DB/DBZ knowledge you fucking nigger. You got that?

>They can't also do something outside the power of its maker. This is why they couldn't wish any of the villains dead
Which makes you wonder where "reviving people" and "beating Frieza" rank on the powerlevel scale. I mean, is 100 enough for it?

>Anyone else feel like DBZ should have ended after the cell saga?
I don't. You probably should have just dropped the series at that point instead of bitching about it constantly.

>>Krillin is a spineless bitch who betrays his friends/the world for Robot Pussy
like you wouldn't either, though the Androids should have been shown to be of gooder, like killed less people, not just not any at all, rather its the Z fighters being the ones who started shit with them, while they just spent their time fucking around with townies, becuase Trunk's androids are suppose to be a lot eviler but weaker, so its more understandable for Krillin to not view her as evil
>>Vegeta fighting Cell and letting him transform even though in-character for Vegeta is stupid and boring as hell
i don't get how this is a complaint, it was simply done to advance the plot and it makes sense, like whatever man
>Cell is boring as shit and has no real motivation or personality
he's a mix of all the greatest fighters of the world, his motivation is he wants to become the strongest and is willing to do anything to do it

>Time Travel story makes no sense
>just very poorly explained
Fucking retards