Can the military produce operational quantities of anti-matter?

1) overcoming local (in time/space) baryon asymmetry
2) containment @ operational densities
3) weaponization

Other urls found in this thread:

news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2011/08/110810-antimatter-belt-earth-trapped-pamela-space-science/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck off with your fucking bluebeam bullshit.

Electricity and Magnetism are the answers to the universe.

> the retard was getting tired of posting Yellowstone threads
this is the best you could think of?

I'll assume you mean CLASSICAL electricity and magnetism. Because QFT is field-quantized E&M

I mean the secrets that Tesla knew and ancient civilizations knew.

Go research fusion weaponry with no fission trigger, and realize that those weapons are already in use, and the reason that the US and Russia abide by the Nuclear test band treaty.

they compress to critical density with xrays generated from a source other than fission bomb?

they use tiny big of antimatter to compress with 500 KeV gamma rays?! that would be sweet

Tesla was a remarkable inventor, but his physics is crank-tier nonsense. Out with you, Teslatard

Wrong. Show your flag first and prove you'e not some israel faggot.

>Wrong
Great rebuttal. Do you have any evidence to support your position?

>overcoming local (in time/space) baryon asymmetry

Why did you write it like this? You can sum this up to "smash shit together." Baryon asymmetry is strictly global, but it was found when we realized most everything out there is NOT anti-matter. Fuck I hate you so much.

provide me with definition (not example) of energy, if you can't fuck off

I hate having a science degree

99.99% of everything everyone says anywhere about anything technical is crackpot nonsense at best, when they portray it as accurate.

easy peasy, just use this process

Science doesn't explain shit past the material world.

Because it isn't meant to. That's the job of metaphysics

And that's why science is inherently flawed and cannot explain the true nature of this universe and what is behind the curtain.

uh... ok? And?

You having a bad day there buddy?

>And that's why science is inherently flawed
Nobody's claiming that it isn't

See what I mean?

I've known what you mean for a long time

No. It'd be cheaper and less dangerous to make a bunch of nukes.

Explain why quantum entanglement happens instantaneously and isn't dependent on the speed of light?

Why can't we see stars in space? How come only the objects illuminated by the source of light can be seen but not the source itself.

Dude thinks you implied that you having a science degree gives you the ability to slay feeble theist minds with the power of your overgrown brain. But all you said is that there are a fuckton of unqualified people out there who spout quasi-scientific crap. Basically, dude can't read, common on Sup Forums.

This is one of the many reasons why I stopped arguing with people here. Arguing with retards is one thing, but when they can't even read your posts properly, well, seems like a nice place to draw the line.

t. Juden

>Why can't we see stars in space?
Are you high?
>How come only the objects illuminated by the source of light can be seen but not the source itself.
For the same reason why you can see your pencil when you look at it and not the lightbulb.

Are you confused or are you trying to prove something here?

>How come
>Improper punctuation
>Asking about quantum mechanics when you probably don't know what the Coulomb barrier is

Basically, yeah. It's the way half that shit is presented, too. Like woah maaan quantum entanglement bro, we're all connected maaan. Just half baked hippie shit presented as some fundamental truth of the universe, when they can't even tell you why the sky is blue.

See. You can't explain shit you pompous faggot. You're just as retarded as everyone else because you have absolutely no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

>You're just as retarded as everyone else because you have absolutely no idea what the fuck you're talking about.
And neither do you :)

The fact that he can't explain it doesn't make your notions about physics and physical law valid, you massive idiot. A professional answer to your question is one google search away

Only one way to know. Go join up and find out.

You need to learn multiplication before you can learn calculus.
If you think you can get a real answer about any quantum mechanic in a single Sup Forums post you're still on multiplication.

>this particular scientific theory explains everything!
>science cant explain everything!
make up your mind

>99.99% of everything everyone says anywhere about anything technical is crackpot nonsense at best, when they portray it as accurate.

I don't understand you're point. OP's first sentence is idiotic, but antimatter containment is already practiced (hence ALPHA@Cern). And it's only a matter of time before antimatter becomes weaponized.

Sure. At 25 billion per gram of antihydrogen we could make antimatter. We've made about 20 nanograms as a planet.

Why would we ever use it as a weapon? Antimatter bullets are stupidly expensive, any more than a gram in one place turns into an atom bomb. Why drop a 25 billion dollar atom bomb when you could drop a 70 million atom bomb?

Same kind of closed mind faggots as you also told the world that the Earth was flat and at the centre of the Universe.

Keep your mind open, within currently held scientific principles themselves is the notion that anything is possible. Dismissing the Electric Universe when gravity can hardly be explained is foolhardy.

nobody ever believed the earth was flat

You retarded faggit!

>Why drop a 25 billion dollar atom bomb when you could drop a 70 million atom bomb?

Cause you're assuming the only source with accelerators and using energy and equipment costs to find the price. You're not considering that solar radiation slams hadrons into our atmosphere at energies incredibly bigger than our accelerators. Leaving behind layers of antimatter above us.

news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2011/08/110810-antimatter-belt-earth-trapped-pamela-space-science/

What would this militarized antimatter be used for? Gun level projectiles? Bombs? Missiles?

Why use antimatter bullets when people die just fine to regular ones? Why use antimatter missiles when conventional ones can destroy essentially any target?
We already have enough nukes to glass the surface of the planet, what do we need antimatter bombs for?

I don't know why you keep saying bullets. That'd be a waste. Antimatter weapons would be cleaner. With a proper trap you could have an ICBM with a power supply and enough fuel for propulsion to its target. You'd end up launching an ICBM with lower weight, having it skim the portion of our atmosphere with antimatter to collect into a reservoir, then come back down to hit the target. Lower weight allows the ICBM to travel faster than with thermonuclear weapons. Bombarding the target with antimatter makes it cleaner than using thermonuclear weapons.

>talking about theoretical physics with Sup Forumstards

Because anti-matter sounds cool and makes us think we're important talking about shit no one really understands. While bullets are bullets.

Warp drive NOW!

> muh buzzfeed
> muh Tesla FORGOTTEN KNOWLEDGE LEAKED TO ME!!! Click now
> muh Documentaries

That's all the proof we need :P

I would guess due to portability and concealment.

>Being worried about how clean a bomb is when it's in the tens of megatons

If we ever need to glass a city we won't be worried about fallout. Icbms are plenty fast, if you want them to be faster build a better propulsion system, because flying around trying to scoop up a gram of antimatter out of

"Over a period of about two and a half years, sensors aboard PAMELA found evidence of 28 antiprotons orbiting Earth."

28 total antiprotons- about three years or four years total production of earth. One gram would produce about a 40kt explosion. So 28 antiprotons is... Three or four sticks of dynamite.