Lol

Came back to this place after i stopped beleiving in the red pill garbage and my life is astronomically better now.

Sad to see that you losers still believe this shit.

Coo.

yeah ignorance is bliss sweetie go be useless somewhere else now

Its just angsty teens and depressed adults.

You never left. You can't stop coming here. You're experiencing backlash and resistance to truths you can't deny forever. Your life isn't better, its just more real, you can't deny what you've seen and can't unsee. You're here forever. Glad you could join us.

>I left
>Still here
Okay then. Sage it is.

oh yeah haha and posting your surprseed feelings on fucking Sup Forums is changing the world and you are making heavy change

fuck off

Just one more post..

I havent been here in months I only rememebred to check this place out to see what you fuckers are up to and who the next POC you guys hate

Chances are your life is pretty much the same as it was 6 months ago. But ok

>months
jesus you're worse that I thought

>don't look at a problem for months
>haha problem cured
this is the denial stage

Jokes on you buddy, name of the board is "politically incorrect"- everybody is a nazi

>U got trolled

wow ur dick is rly twisted boy, why not leave this site since it makes u say fuck so much?

I've always wondered why someone would ever come back to Sup Forums if they were doing "astronomically better". Even just to gloat seems like such a non-reason. So what happened OP? Did you have a fight with a loved one over something you know is fact but they can never accept? Did they call you racist or a bigot? Are you confused? Did you come back here to try to lie to yourself, to tell yourself that you really are "cured"? I don't blame you, trying to reconcile your obvious turmoil. But the red pill is eternal. You can't un-swallow it. Don't forget, you're here forever.

I've never seen such an obvious attempt at damage control after being called out. All I can tell you is don't worry, man. The truth hits hard and is difficult to take in, but the human spirit fundamentally knows the truth when its exposed to it and it is undeniable. It's what will always keep you coming back. At first it will be a desire to understand how we think, and you'll be exposed to some ideas and they'll intrigue you but turn you off enough to leave for a while and then come back to follow up, eventually you'll be exposed to truths that are undeniable because they accurately describe the world in a way you never thought possible, and you'll never be able to unsee it. You'll be changed. I invite you to keep going on your mission. Spend as much time here as humanly possible. Make it the brunt of your existence. Keep examining us to see what we think, and eventually, you'll become one of us. Once you're here, you'll never leave.

Just remember you're here forever.

post your fat mixed gf so we can laugh at her!

>look at me, I have social acceptance now so I'm happier! never mind the reality of how the world works and where it is heading!

>life is so great that you come back to gloat at a bunch of losers
I'm not convinced

Believe what shit you mega faggot?