Hyouka

Overrated garbage.

It's a great sleeping aid.

the art and animation is amazing
the characters have depth to them (as far as anime goes)
story line is cozy SoL not meant to be some kinda ground breaking drama
still manages to have a great story in a subtle wabi-sabi way that is over your head to comprehend

so how about you go away

>the characters have depth to them
le human databse

I don't get this shows reception on Sup Forums

It's either the most boring shit ever made or Kyoanis best show.

database*

>he's muh brotherrrrr!
fuck of, melodramatic bullshit

to be fair I didn't like him and his dumb database shit but I still loved the show

Sup Forums is full of contrarians that's why

Because half of Sup Forums has good taste and the other half has bad taste

is it the good taste that likes hyouka

>it makes no sense that makes it so weird and interesting and me liking it makes me weird and interesting too

>Liking a boring shitfest polished turd somnifer
>good taste

kek no

Seeing Hyokafags talk about how godly the show is always remind me of literature and art history classes in high school. No, no, the author didn't choose to have the character wear jeans because it's just jeans/ The artist didn't paint the object green because he thinks the colour looks nice, it's because there's some super sophisticated philosophy behind it!

And if you don't agree, it's because you're being lazy/stupid to understand the subject matter.

Anyone who likes Hyouka has terrible taste

Is it better than Chuu2?

I liked Hyouka and all y'all contrarians can suck it.

>boring shitfest polished turd somnifer
Should be the definition for disqualifying yourself.

>somnifer
Such a great word

Empress is best manipulator.

You have ADD and are medically autistic.

Dropped it after the first epsiode, what a fucking garbage show.

>literally fell asleep during the 2nd episode.
Good stuff mang, but seriously the mystery and some of the school stuff were alright but damn the "muh laid back school life" part by mc was unbearable. Smugee a best.

I remember the main girl in this being absolutely adorable but the main boy was a cunt

Because like everyone else on the Internet, the majority of Sup Forums are only capable of having extremely exaggerated opinions.
Remember youtube used to have 5 stars rating system? They changed it to like/dislike because people would only rate things in either 5 stars or 1 star anyway.

Sup Forums can't into nuance

I liked it a lot, though it may be a little overrated. I think what really makes Hyouka is Kyoani's touch to it. This was easily their best project.

>another hyouka bait thread

I blame the overzealous fans more than the detractors. Hyouka is like a 7-8/10 show but a vocal minority adamantly insists that it is a 10/10 masterpiece. Other Sup Forumsnons see how delusional they are and so they respond in the only appropriate way to deal with delusional fanboys: shit all over them.

Really this is just evidence that the Sup Forums machine is working as intended. But if you were hoping to enjoy a level-headed Hyouka thread, we haven't had one in years.