ITT shows that SHOUD be nade by Kyoani

ITT shows that SHOUD be nade by Kyoani.
I'll start.

I would have loved to see a bakuon x k-on crossover.

I liked Bakuon, but desu the Jew should have been in a better show. She was a fun character and it would have been interesting to see her try sell shitty second hand bikes to people that aren't aren't thick in the head or fanboys for a particular brand.

You already made this thread

Btw

Bakuon !! >>>>>>>>>> K-On!

Hey fuck you, Bakuon was a fine show. If that guy complaining about it not being 1:1 to the manga comes in again then contemplate that KyoAni would likely have been not just missing things but would have altered much of the series changing character designs to their whims etc.

This. This so much.

>get them to animate the complete cringefest of a spinoff and destroy the canon series

embarrassing opinions itt

Imagine this scene by Kyoani. Would be literally the best seene in the history of anime.

Come now, Kyo Ani might be able to turn your complete cringefest of a spinoff into gold. We will never know.

Kyoani can't even make a third season of canon story.
Kyoani a shit.

Stop making this fucking thread and just make a Bakuon thread you stupid cunt.
Prompt conversation rather than baiting it by getting people to tell you to kill yourself.

Not this shit again. It's not up to KyoAni.

Hane is the cutest bakuon and a miracle of the universe.

I just watching Bakuon and imagine how much better it would be by Kyoani. Every fucking scene.

YKK

Director Yamada
Script Yoshida

what are you talking about?
what's there to adapt?

yuki-chan is a fucking 4koma manga about uguuuuu movie yuki.
It is not and never will be The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.

Non Non Biyori.

The new FMP

I think could have done a good job with Grimgar. And it would have also been a bit out of their norm too which would be interesting to see.

I want to lick those salty brows.

I thin grimgar was fine, it was just that A-1 didn't have much money to begin with.
The backgrounds were pretty I guess.

A1 is under Aniplex which is under Sony
Probably fucked up real bad somewhere in the production, unless it really has a low budget to begin with

I love her hair.

It was created to boost the visual novel sales so I didn't expect too much.

She's lovely.

Sauce?

Not visual novel, light novel sorry

Bakuon

or really just by anyone that's not A-1

Fuck you, that was handled perfectly.

All of them

It's a beautiful show, but tell me it didn't deserve high production values?

Shinsekai Yori is one of my favorite shows but like said it deserved higher production values. Plus KyoAni has directors who can do some great horror visuals.

Well, it would've been fine. "High production values" don't have any impact on the story.
And it's not like the show was full of quality. Animation was very decent, even with some sakuga here and there. And it had a distinct style throughout the whole run.
Personally, I think it doesn't need more of anything. It's perfectly fine the way it is. And it's my favorine anime too.

No one's disputing the quality of the story. I loved the show as one of my favorites but I can't say higher production quality wouldn't have made it even better

I really like the director's work on it but it feels like he got the shit end of the stick, it could have gotten SAO-tier production values.

Just because it has "ON" in the end of the title doesn't mean Kyoani should animate it