Danganronpa

Despair tomorrow. But now, a moment of silence for the fallen participants of the Final Killing Game.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XA-i5bfi3vk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for the mastermind.

Why is she giving me such a raging boner?

I want to get locked up with her in an airtight school and make her food and bring it to her Monokuma lair. I'd also clean it and drag her out if she stays up late watching her chinese despair cartoons. I want to feel her breath going from shallow to deep as she falls asleep in my arms. I want to feel her cling to me in the night when she wakes up from a nightmare and feel her sob into my chest. I would kiss her hair and tell her everything will be okay. I want to take care of her when she gets sick, read all the books from the library and hold her sickly hand so that she can fall asleep. I want to make shitty homemade pizza with her and stay up late watching dumb movies and feel her cuddle up to me when she can't stay awake anymore. I want to play retarded drinking games with her, talk about stupid drunk things and show her how to play pool in the rec room while shitty alternative metal plays. I want to feel the warmth of her body and her slightly drunk breath as she tries to line up the cue for a shot. I want to call her ordinary-looking and mention other girls I talk to see her eyes light up with jealousy.

One night, she will silently sneak over to the kitchen. Walking back into my room, a shining sliver of a blade will be extending from her clenched fist. It would be easy - right between my ribs, rupturing the heart, death would come almost instantly. But something is wrong. Her hand stops halfway, and begins to shake violently, as if the knife itself wants to jump out and pierce my chest. One by one, her trembling fingers let go of the hilt, and with a soft thud, the knife falls onto the carpet. She throws herself on me and buries her face right where the knife should have gone, her hands grabbing at the fabric of my clothes. Her whole body is shaking feverishly and I scoop her body into my arms and tell her that everything will be okay, just like usual. Her silent sobbing turns to wailing that echoes out into the dimly lit corridors beyond my door.

And a moment of silence to mourn the fact that weedman is still alive

>people still think one of the DR1 cast is going to die

Which anime series would you like have a killing game? Which anime has the best sort of characters for it?

I'd say Negima: school kids, with a mix of abilities. They are all unique and could be called Ultimates.
Bakemonogatari is also an interesting one.

IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR

Who will die next?
I'd say Mitarai or Izayoi. Or maybe even Fedoraman.

First for it's gonna be Junko again

Because you are a disgusting pedo who should just die.

Replace Miaya's eyes with little Monaca heads.

Why is Weedman even in that pic? Nothing is going to happen to him.

>seiko is dead
fuuuuuuck it hurts

>Junko comes back
>as the good guy

It's just a ruse right ? There is now way she's dead for real
She's the first danganronpa girl I actually liked

Is Weedman even a participant?

Shut up you smelly bitch

No, just mastermind.

He's playing stupid games with Ultimate Helicopter

No. He's just there until Togami shows up.

Tengan and Seiko should've lived
fuck you kodaka you piece of shit nigger

Gotta be some innocent SoL shoujo stuff, for true despair.

Azumanga Daioh, K-on, or Lucky Star easily

user please, a little wall slam couldn't hurt her, and the shit on her "wound" is clearly ketchup. Unusued to sugary things, she was going to put it on the candy before eating it to mask the taste of candy. But she fell asleep before getting to it and spilled it on herself. She's fine my dude

I can't wait for him to kill Kirigiri

>there are people who think one of them won't die

Izayoi is a good choice. If it's going to be like in the games, the next to die should be a friend of someone who's just died (i.e. either Izayoi or Ruruka).
What if that secret door leads outside, and Izayoi takes Weedman inside the building?

Nobody can stop Monaca-chan now!

Evangelion

Survivors for Bake would be RRRG, Karen, Shinobu, Hanekawa, and Kaiki

>What if that secret door leads outside, and Izayoi takes Weedman inside the building?

Lol

I hope you are not joking

Will we finally see what made Munakata an edgelord?

>Lol

Imagine wrapping your fingers around Saionji-chan's neck and pressing firmly until she stops struggling.

Is weedman participating in the koroshiai geemu?

>Karen
Not Tsukihi, the immortal one?

Shokugeki no souma.

imagine the walls of her pussy wrapping around your cock until you filled her up with baby batter and got her pregnant, all while she verbally abused you

STANDING HERE

No.

If a Bake killing game were to happen, immortality would have to be gone, considering there are at least 4 or 5 immortal/semi immortal cast members.

I REALIZE
YOU WERE JUST LIKE ME, TRYING TO MAKE HISTORY

Sucks that Gozu died but I saw it coming
Same with Tengan but he is shady as hell and so is sure to be featured in Despair
What am I supposed to think of Bandai even
Chisa's probably not dead
Seiko was cute but her backstory bullshit was awful, would've rather had her over Ruruka (who will inevitably survive) but to be honest I find it hard to care that much that she died

As Kyoko

>RRRG
Literally died in the latest episode

Why is Junko such a shitty sister?

Munakata is basically Eishi.

Komaru making the WOH into Adults when?

Somebody post the Sayaka pinup

Post Cumuru

Weeeeeed

but kotoko's already an adult

>Komaru and Toki adopted the kids after the events of UDG
>They've become a loving family with two mommies
I think the kids would resist being adopted but once they've all gotten used to the situation it would be adorable

mukuro pls

Literally who

Bandai was cute and underrated.

>only four girls left alive
surely waking up dead is a blessing

Don't lewd her.

Shut up Naegi

This thread is hijacked by Celestia Ludenberg. Quick, post her now.

She is for fug

Ultimate Helicopter is the 13th Head

>Don't lewd her
>Wearing her brocon hoodie
That in and of itself can have lewd implications

And now we know why they won't be in DR3. They're too busy being a family

dayum

Missed it by 1

Kanon looks really upset I wonder why

"I want to have humiliating, degrading, pointless sex with Celes. She'd tell me to take off my clothes and lie in my bed, and then tie each one of my limbs down to it. She'd then slowly and painfully tease my entire body, seductively and tantalizingly driving me crazy for what would seem like an eternity. Pressed up against me, she'd whisper hot, moist words into my ear of what she would do to me if I could please her, playfully nibble down my neck, and plant tiny kisses on my chest. She'd lick, bite, and suck almost every inch of my body, until finally, wrapping her lips around my rock-hard, pulsing member, her burning hot mouth readying it with a few simple strokes. She'd remove her clothes and straddle me, slowly lowering herself onto me; I'd close my eyes at the unbelievably tight sensation that felt like it could crush my manhood. When I'd open them, it'd be to the sight of my cock completely buried inside her agonizingly tight asshole. Her perfect poker face would belie any sort of pain or discomfort - instead, she'd laugh at me, wondering aloud if I could truly feel any pleasure in being inside such a dirty, filthy place. After just a few minutes of pumping her hips, I'd uselessly release my pent-up load inside her anus, any amount of relief completely betrayed by my shame and her anger. She'd remark how disappointed she was in me and how quick I was to finish, before moving up and firmly planting her dripping wet pussy on my face. She'd grab two handfuls of hair and hold my head down, grinding herself against my frenzied attempt to please her, spending hours orgasming over and over again, covering my face in her love juices. After she was satisfied, she'd disappear to the bathroom, clean herself up, emerge full dressed, and bid me a goodnight."

Delet this

And probably another two are going to die.Maybe only one if we are lucky.

BAM ahahahahahahah

I hope we get more of Mukuro disappointing her sister in 3.

Oh fuck

Dont worry, we can still share Makoto!

sometimes

They are going to have to call Makoto "daddy" though.

I want to fuck Celes so hard I'm thrusting my hips into the air help.

spoopy

Because her Yasu hasn't given her the occult dick already

>That copypasta
Those glorious days

ONLY FOR REVENGE

even Byakuya would make more sense than Makoto in this case

>thought that Mukuro was bullied was a meme
>read this
Yea, I'm about 45% through the book, I think I'm just going to stop right there.

Not really since Togami is closet gay

Glad to see our cultures aren't so different, everyone shit their pants then.

>has a hot young looking mom who's best girl
>has a cute rich gyaru waifu who can kick people's asses like his debt collectors
>literally escaped two killing games

Weedman is the true winner of the HPA saga

What does that have to do with the posts being replied to. Makoto's irrelevant to almost everyone involved in those posts.

Tsukasa is actually likeable, though.

Ibuki best girl
youtube.com/watch?v=XA-i5bfi3vk

>He doesn't know about "that"
heh.

The kids would call Makoto Daddy because they'd be calling Komaru Mommy, and she's a brocon