Daily reminder NOT to be fooled by talk of aliens from any sort of government organisation

Daily reminder NOT to be fooled by talk of aliens from any sort of government organisation.

Earth is flat and part of a closed system. Outer space does not exist. The heliocentric model is a lie to hide the existence of God.

You have never seen the curve of the horizon, you only believe Earth is a globe because that is what you have been indoctrinated to believe since birth.

Other urls found in this thread:

x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/index.html
holloworbs.com/Venus.htm
stin.to/tpz0u
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>The heliocentric model is a lie to hide the existence of God.

No, the heliocentric model is a lie to hide the fact that we're travelling through space on a Generation Ship.

Fact check: true.

There are other diminensional outsiders. Call them whatever you want, they aren't from here.

>t. brainlet

GAME OVER MAN!

I have a painful back problem. How can I cure that, wise Ugandan witchdoctor?

Earth is not flat.

Aliens are a meme.

The Earth is Hollow.

Hitler will show us everything.

That's a well thought out point, and a carefully constructed argument. I'll consider that.

dont strain yourself

>Has literally nothing to say.

lets have a look at what you had to say
>There are other diminensional outsiders. Call them whatever you want, they aren't from here.
can't even spell dimensional but is gonna educate us bout dem outsiders

Earth is hollow with polar openings that lead into its hollow interior. Outer Earth governments know about this, but are not telling the masses.
Daily reminder that there was supposed to be a voyage to the North Pole in 2007 to find out if there's an opening at the North Pole that leads into the Inner Earth World (and thus prove once and for all that Earth is hollow). The leader of the expedition was Steve Currey and he suddenly died from a brain tumour shortly before the expedition began so all of the money they got from people who were going to join the expedition was refunded. The new leader of the expedition was Brooks Agnew and the new expedition was meant to be in 2013, but shortly after THAT expedition was about to begin, his film crew suddenly vanished without a trace so THAT expedition was cancelled too (and, once again, the money they got from people who wanted to join their expedition was refunded). The expedition was/is known as the 'North Pole Inner Earth Expedition'. Here's a link to the official North Pole Inner Earth Expedition page:

x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/index.html

Flat Earth theory = Reddit

Hollow Earth theory = Sup Forums

Also, Terry Smith was an Alaskan bush pilot associated with this expedition who agreed to fly directly over the North Pole to see if there was an opening there but he suddenly died in a plane crash on August 9 2010 before he could make that flight. NONE of these incidents are (((coincidences))). There is a world inside our world.

go jump of the edge then and prove us wrong

flat earth threads appears. something about to happen

The sudden popularity of the Flat Earth theory two years ago is a CIA psyop that is designed to hide the fact that Earth is actually hollow. This is a common technique that intelligence agencies use to deceive the masses (I call that technique 'conspiracy misdirection'): They promote a conspiracy theory that they KNOW is FALSE and want you to think you're red-pilled by believing that false conspiracy theory is TRUE while using that false conspiracy theory to hide a TRUE conspiracy theory related to it that has even MORE far-reaching implications than the false conspiracy theory. For example, the 'Moon landing hoax' conspiracy theory is being used to hide the TRUE conspiracy theory that we went to the Moon and found artificial objects there (or we knew there were artificial objects there all along and went to the Moon simply to bring some of those artificial objects back to Earth). The official account of the Moon landing AND the Moon landing hoax conspiracy theory are BOTH FALSE. NASA itself is covertly promoting the Moon landing hoax conspiracy theory.

The truest conception of the structure of Earth is based on the idea that when it was in a molten state during its formation, centrifugal force caused the heavier substances to be thrown outward, toward its periphery, in the form of rocks and metals, to form its outer crust, leaving its interior hollow, with openings at the poles, where centrifugal force was less and where there was less tendency to throw materials outward, which was greater at the equator, causing the bulging of Earth in this region. It has been estimated that as a result of Earth's rotation on its axis during its formative state, polar depressions and openings thus formed would measure about 1,400 miles in diameter.

Some of the original fire and incandescent materials remained in the center of Earth to form a central 'sun', much smaller, of course, than our Sun, but capable of emitting light and supporting plant growth. We shall also see that the Aurora Borealis and Aurora Australis that illuminate the sky over the poles come from this central 'sun' whose rays shine through the polar openings. Thus, if Earth was originally a ball of fire and molten metal, some of this fire remained in its centre, while centrifugal force as a result of its rotation on its axis caused its solid matter to be thrown toward the surface, forming a solid crust and leaving its interior hollow, with a fiery ball in its centre, forming the central sun, which provides illumination for plant, animal and human life.

>Still has nothing to say

Daily reminder that muh flat Earth is a psy op to associate Sup Forums and other legitimate conspiracies with retarded shit and discredit them. Fuck off kike.

I unironically think that when we look for life on other planets that we're looking for life in the wrong place by looking only at the outer surfaces of those planets. I think of a planet as being like a house and houses are meant to be lived on the inside. We're living on the roof of our house and are at the mercy of the elements. It's probably rare as fuck for life to exist on the outer surfaces of planets. Alternatively, we can think of the inner surface of a planet as being like the 'womb' of that planet (which keeps us safe from things like asteroids and cosmic radiation), and that when a sapient species living on the inner surface of a planet becomes able to leave that planet, that species has become a spacefaring civilisation. Also, Valiant Thor (also known as 'Val Thor' for short) claimed that he came from Venus, but that he lived UNDERGROUND on Venus. That to me suggests that Venus (like every other planet, including Earth itself) is hollow. Also, Phil Schneider also said that the Val Thor story was true and (((they))) fucking killed Phil Schneider.

>Uganda
stopped to read there

Check out this page for more information about Hollow Venus:

holloworbs.com/Venus.htm

Also, it seems as though Venus has binary openings (pic related).

The Hollowpill is the final frontier.

Flatpill = Blue pill

Hollowpill = Red pill

Flat Earth is about limitation and retarded shit like "Outer space doesn't exist." and "There were no dinosaurs.", whereas Hollow Earth is about unlimited possibilities.

We were NOT born too late to explore Earth, for there are STILL new lands for us to discover and colonise. Take the Hollowpill. Flat Earthers are gatekeepers of the reality of Earth's hollowness. The 'hollow planets' model means that there are TWICE as many planets for us to explore, conquer and colonise, because each planet has TWO surfaces to live on - an outer surface AND an inner surface!

>claims i have nothing to say
>yet hes the faggot who says the same shit every post

You can't hide anything in a flat Earth because it's fucking flat, but you CAN hide an entire world and an entire civilisation and sapient species (I call them 'intraterrestrials') inside a hollow Earth. As someone who has intensely researched the Hollow Earth theory for almost a decade, there is a VAST amount of evidence for the Hollow Earth theory - scientific evidence, mathematical evidence and even evidence from many ancient myths in many different parts of the world in many different periods of time throughout human history. Consider this: How come the Hollow Earth theory almost NEVER gets mentioned as an alternative to the Mainstream Earth 'theory' (i.e. the theory that Earth is round and solid) by the mainstream media? The mainstream media is pushing the Mainstream Earth vs. Flat Earth narrative and pretty much NEVER mentioning the Hollow Earth theory. Does that not seem suspicious to you?

The Hollow Earth theory is reasonable not only in scientific terms, but also because of the fact that myths of underground worlds are almost as common as flood myths worldwide. Earth's hollowness changes everything we think we know about geology, geography, planetary formation, biology, human history, physics, etc. EVERYTHING - and THAT is why Earth's hollowness is being kept a secret from the masses.

This

Gets it. No aliens just trans dimensional beings.

"That's right goy, you shouldn't fulfill your cosmic birthright of expanding out into the universe because space isn't real! Stay on this ruined world forever! Good goy!"

>jump off the edge

What about "closed system" don't you understand, retard?

Your fucking brain is flat.

So youre saying we live in a snow globe type of thing right?

Sage it, mate. Screenshot is because I thought that was Richard Hammond that you posted but realised it isn't after.

Please tell me how to sign up to make threads like this, I want to join.

stin.to/tpz0u

Duh.

>attempting to sage with an image

Still hasn't said anything

Have you heard about the moon being hollow? How NASA has sent bombs and when they detonated the entire moon resonated like some sort of gong for hours

Yes, I have heard about that. The Moon is hollow. I also believe that the Moon was intentionally placed where it currently is and that's why the Moon has EXACTLY THE SAME APPARENT SIZE as the Sun.

that doesn't sound like me

So, Earth is a petri dish in Gods lab?

Thank you

nice try CIA
we all know that hollow earth is the real misdirection from flat earth truth

Bullshit, Shlomo. The real CIA psyop is the (((Flat Earth theory))).

Repeating numbers confirm!

Yo so whens idi amin coming back dude?

This 100%