Do you enjoy series with PLOT like Freezing?

Do you enjoy series with PLOT like Freezing?

Eyebrows drawn like that look fucking stupid and any of you gay faggots who like that kind of shit can come out right now and just fucking TRY to respond to this post without automatically getting BLOWN THE FUCK OUT by my superior point of view.

You mean eyelashes? Her eyebrows are pretty normal

Freezing was, for the early bits, almost tense enough to be taken seriously. Later on, though, it's just worth only PLOT stuff.

yeah eyelashes fuck

sorry my complete correctness and righteousness in my ideals was so strong it knocked me around a bit.

so what is wrong with her eyelashes anyway?

He doesn't like the style of drawing them thick like that.

>MC's ultimate ability is NTR

Of course

except it's not NTR

Pardon for the pathetic spoonfeeding,but what's the name of this mango? Haven't seen it before

The women sure felt it was NTR enough to want to kill him

Oh wait,fucking hell i'm an idiot.

they felt violated, not NTRed

>PLOT like Freezing?
Yes.

Oh, I thought he was getting pissed off about the eyebrows being drawn over the hair in manga.

What's the difference you stupid cuck.

violation does not necessarily involve NTR

It does when all violated parties involved have boyfriends.

that's not how NTR works. If the girls are being NTRed, that implies someone else is fucking their boyfriend.

Otherwise its just them being raped.

But they are not even BEING raped, they just FEEL violated.

>they just FEEL violated
And what else do you need? This was obviously important to them if they wanted to wring his neck.

im saying its not NTR

And I'm saying from their point of view it was.

it doesnt matter what their point of view is because it doesnt fit the dictionary definition of NTR

Lim's plot twists are why I continue with this franchise.

or probably that it clip through the hair

The plot is amazing, it's so THICK

I love freezing. When I read it, I imagine it's a self aware parody of harem mangas
>brown girl whose tits grow bigger as she absorbs power
>MC's ability is to steal yo gurl
>MC's ability is to make genetically engineered hot girls fall in love with him

Seeing as this is a Dal Young thread anyway I might as well ask, does anyone know anything about pic related? I read the prequel manga and loved it but the next series which is supposedly an adaption of pic related's game was cut extremely short and I can't find ANY connection between Zero and Circle of Flow. Can anyone who knows Korean and played the game explain what does this game have to do with the Zero manga?

The girls are pretty hot and I want to look at them, but I can't be arsed to sit through the atrociously shit plot.

And before "you haven't read it" yes I have, I just dropped it.

I wonder if he'll ever go back to making a simple romance story without all this action fantasy bullshit. He clearly likes the younger boy/older girl dynamic, but his action series are fucking trash because he always comes up with some new idea and then abandons it as soon as he comes up with something else.

>always comes up with some new idea and then abandons it as soon as he comes up with something else.

Don't fucking remind me.

No one understands muh dik better than this particular manga artist. The plot can be as shit as it wants.

Freezing is garbage.

>He clearly likes the younger boy/older girl dynamic, but his action series are fucking trash because he always comes up with some new idea and then abandons it as soon as he comes up with something else.

Every single time.

Sexy garbage.

It's not NTR but mind control (more like forced buff and body control though) since they can still think about their partners

Aflame Inferno was the only good work of his, of course it was abandoned.

i want to slice those tits off and roast them over a fire

not this shit again
fuck off please before I call the police

Freezing is pretty good but I don't actually read it, I just flip through the pages and find something to masturbate to.

Only because it's a super rare example of the author doing hentai of his own series.
Then again, most of them are NTR.
I always wondered about this topic:
Author of a series is doing hentai of his series.
I doubt it's canon, right?
Cause there is one where Bridget (before she went to Genetics) was giving herself to Louis (brother) for a single time only and goes on that she is fine with his advances cause he's the only one in her family who in his heart has love for her, even if it's twisted. In a sense, Louis had her first and she was
quasi taken from him.

Is that her brother?

Yeah. Going by the series written by Dal Young, then Louis is a nonsensical edgelord who wants to break his sister.
Going by Dal Young's hentai works, then Bridget is the one who drove him into this beast for she willingly fucked him and told him all this:
Which is why I'm asking anons how to take Dal Young's hentai of his own series or at least that one (which takes place shortly before she leaves for Genetics). Cause it's obvious he has an NTR fetish and he ain't drawing full out sex in his magazine series.
If this has any merit, then it's Louis who had Bridget taken by Kazuya.

go call the police, i'm sure they will care

Does she actually go through with it?

no

I've never being able to read more than volume 1. But perhaps now I can.