Why Are Right Wing Neo Nazis So Pathetic?

Drumpf is an idiot and so is everyone who voted for him.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cEkwQlMzSAc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Left can't meme

I know you awe but what am I? owo

Fuck off, virgin.

>teasing the winners that they won bigly

Wew non gender specific individual

Please tell these agent orange babies how bad your day is

Sorry, you had a problem?

uma delicia

Please continue, you have my undivided attention

When the Antifa death squads come for us we'll all be Nazis.

BASH

youtube.com/watch?v=cEkwQlMzSAc

>Left can't meme
>Left can't reduce it's arguments to juvenile text and graphics

Yes, I'll give you that one. You have to be a bit smarter to understand why the liberal position is the better position.

The left are just projection at this point

There sure are a lot of shill threads here today. I wonder what was so important that all the trash started to leak from the woodwork today?

/leftypol/ raid probably.

Is anyone else finding themselves becoming unironically racist in the past several months? I now firmly believe lefty needs to be physically removed or they will start publicly raping kids, like mudslimes.

I can't wait until we start throwing you fags out of helicopters again.

Being racist is the only way you'll survive these days

Hi, Trump voter here

It's been flooded for over a week.

>id
>Sup Forums

Actually memeing would be reducing the opponent's arguments to juvenile text and graphics as a form of satire, which is impossible for the left to do because, as Evola (approximately) states in Revolt, 'to fully elaborate on the world of tradition would require as many volumes as chapters in this book'

This is probably why leftard memes are typically so verbose. The right just operates on a higher level of complexity, and an irreducible complexity at that. The left on the other hand operates on a simplistic and infantile level. This is exemplified by typical nu-male statements like "whites have no culture." They make these idiotic and ignorant statements because their conceptualization of culture is limited to "curry on rice" and "refried beans." Anything deeper than that completely eludes them.

>meanwhile, in the real world