twitter.com/monsuun/status/763354338064343040
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2959025
purisoku.com/archives/8538575.html
youtube.com/watch?v=hKvTL-cThzg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Post good Precure fights please.

who is the best precure's teacher?

Miyuki

Which teacher has most screentime, development and presence?

the first three season teachers
for me Shinohara sensei(cause she have a nicebutt)

twitter.com/monsuun/status/763354338064343040

Shingo Fujii confirmed for working on the upcoming Precure movie.

gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2959025

I liked the one from FW most. Also, Coco is technically a teacher, but more like a love interest I guess.

>block soup
>2.51 MB
should have used up the remaining 0.49MB

purisoku.com/archives/8538575.html

That's gay.

That was better than a real episode of Maho.

Say something nice to her

You are one of the least annoying faeries in Precure.

What's the point of wearing clothes if you can see through it?

Ban-kun should have been the third heartcatch precure.

and waon the third precure of suite

I want to kiss Riko.

Just don't kiss Mirai.

Mirai is the cutest girl in the whole world!

It was worth it.

I think this is genuinely my favorite moment of the season so far.

At least you're not Candy, I guess.

Why didn't Pafu ever dance in the ED?

Imagine the shitstorm if there ever was a boy Precure.

MiraRiko is a miracle of the Precureverse

That soccermon

Oh, I don't know about that. There's already been one who's indistinguishable from an ugly boy.

You are a horrible human being.

And somehow still better than Rin.

Are those men? That Riko looks pretty ripped.

No, Rin doesn't say wrong mean things for no reason and insult other people's genders out of petty hatred like you. You have no reason to be a bully, and yet here you are being mean to an innocent girl with no provocation. A 13 year old child, at that. You should be ashamed.

>Rin doesn't say wrong mean things for no reason
>user literally posted a screencap of Rin insulting Urara for no reason

It was for a reason, and it was also accurate. Urara's only real friend was Nozomi.

And Rin is indistinguishable from an ugly boy, so also accurate.

Rin only says mean things to people who deserve it or need to hear it? You have an unbelievably twisted sense of what innocence is supposed to be. Gallantly leaping to the defense of those who don't deserve it is ignorant self-righteousness at its worst.

That's not ugly for a boy, though.

False, the reality you think you perceive is wrong. What you're looking at is a cute, sporty girl.

What else are we going to do? Talk about Maho?

Akane is a cute sporty girl.

Rin is just a boy with a vagina.

Since when was one example, an exception in her usual behavior, evidence of always being mean? That's generalizing too much. Also, innocence is about having an undeveloped but pure sense of morality, not jaded by the cynicism of adulthood.

Sure, if Mahou had a revolting boycure with appalling behaviour.

Osakans aren't even real people, they're like Japanese Jews. They even make weird pancakes.

I'm 100% sure Pink is a dude, just look at the legs.
So they're probably dudes.

You're thinking of Okinawans.

No, Kansai people are known for being penny pinchers, and what is okonomiyaki but a different kind of latkes?

It was an unusually spiteful moment, but still very much in keeping with her usual behaviour. Rin was always outspoken, direct and quick to "correct" others with what amounted to only her opinion. She rarely (if ever) takes responsibility for how that kind of approach might hurt others, which you can contrast with someone like Kanade who might superficially look the same, but was much more responsible for how her actions affected others. Plus despite been a raging bitch sometimes, even Kanade was never this awful to her friends.

Well now that's just racist.

What no one seems to realize is Rin said that to Urara out of childish jealousy. She craved some of that attention Urara gave to Nozomi because she's lonely, but being a socially inept and a bit childish she let her heartache overrun her judgement and hurt Urara's feelings.
That's why I can't dislike her. She's desperate for some love.

>What no one seems to realize

>it's okay because she wasn't a bitch she was a jealous bitch

You're absolutely correct. People don't understand because they're 1) Boys, and 2) Adults. In other words, big friends without empathy.

It's okay because it's immaturity, not malice.

Malice is NOT age-appropriate or "normal" behaviour at 13, and definitely isn't any less common as people grow up. It's true that it does appear transiently at that age as they mess with increasingly complex and unfamiliar social relationships (particularly outside the family), but the whole point is that it should be discussed/corrected when kids stumble into it at that age, not just glossed over with "oh yeah, kids do mean things." If you think they just get better with no outside intervention at all, you're clearly not one of the adults helping to make that change in their lives.

I think I remember everyone apologizing at the end of it and becoming closer friends than before.

You have this opinion now because you've survived adolescence. At some point in your life you were as clueless as Rin about someone else's feelings. We all were.
Different kids have different upbringing; life doesn't prepare you for every possible situation - specially when you're away from the comfort of your family and childhood friends. You learn through hurting yourself and hurting others.

If only. That was the 2-parter where they got kidnapped and mind-prisoned by Nightmare and Nozomi went to save them (then got saved by Coco). There was the usual inspiring "we'll win together" speech, and Nozomi apologizing to them collectively for being a burden (and sorta-kinda vice-versa), but Yes5 was a little lean on talking things out properly. Things get better, to be sure, but it's kinda handwaved along when it doesn't concern Nozomi specifically. They got a power-up, so sure, maybe that means they're closer friends.

>Boobies bouncing despite her torso not moving
Japs are so silly

Maybe they're individually motorized.

FIGHT FIGHT

Why is it tagged Miyuki?

this guy

>All that scorn
I have a boner now

This is your new Kamen Rider theme for this year
youtube.com/watch?v=hKvTL-cThzg
How can precure even compete

Oh, that's actually it after all and not just a joke? That's hilarious.

Getting better

>We didn't get this in the beach episode

Soccer moms don't approve

I want to do sex with haa haa Haa-chan.

Where did it all go wrong? Little girls and big friends once lived in harmony.

Until the Fire Nation attacked.

How smart is Mana?

fuck, i laughed

>No nipples
Is she even human

Has very high grades in school.

She's Mana, she knows she can't die.

GoPri's director just tweeted a lewd figure he bought and said

>"I shouldn't say this, but... she really reminds me of Ranko."

THE MADMAN

Best girl strikes again.