Is Arpeggio anime completely done at this point?

Is Arpeggio anime completely done at this point?

Other urls found in this thread:

movies.yahoo.co.jp/movie/352209/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How much did it sell?

That warrants a sequel then, if theres enough material that is

Gunzou dies in the manga.
The end.

Anime fucked up by going full original. Story is over as of the last movie.

I was cheering for Kongou. So glad she killed the fag. We are finally free from the generic male lead.

The male lead me watch this though

Because every other war anime has an only female cast

Good thing the anime went original

Will the second movie ever get subs?

Yes, the anime story is over.

The manga story isn't over yet. Iona took over and is the captain now and she's awesome.

It did, they are pretty bad though.

>no more Gunzou gambit
Fuck Kongou.

Manga is getting awesome.

>implying Gunzou won't be revived by Yamato
It was hinted throughout the story user.

If anything it's going to be Kongou. She probably recovered him.

He wasn't dead as of chapter 75. Can't tell what the 76 and 77 raws say, but they jump to different scenes.

Lexington a best.

I would love to see more of the Western Fog Fleets' Mental Models, they've probably been my favorite designs so far.

The movie was so bad, what the hell happened

Anime was pretty shit from the moment it went original.

At least action was nice.

But the movie had shit action and a worse plot.

What the fuck are some of you on. The anime was fine, stop being so contrarian.

It was trash compared to the manga. And movie's plot was a joke.

The fact that the anime cut out major plot points like the whole Yamato/Kotono thing, as well as some of the fun side bits like the chibi MMs, was completely unforgiveable.

Or the fact that Yamato was fucking dead from the start in anime.

Or Musashi's reason for being retarded.

The nano machines admiral thing is probably true in the manga too though.

Takao is the flagship of my heart.

Her design is 10/10, but she became a drone locked on a dick. Literally all other fog sisters are better.

Still doesn't change how I feel about her.

The anime is a joke anyway. Read the manga

They should remake the anime and follow the manga.

But this time without CGI characters.

>major plot
or minor ones for that matter. all the side plots enrich the setting

>The nano machines admiral thing is probably true in the manga too though.
Yeah, I assume the manga will share some elements, but only in the broadest of strokes.

For example the movie makes iona into yamato's backup.
In the manga the relationship seems more complicated. AC is basically the civilian commander setting policy, yamato head of the executing military branch and iona is a bit removed from the command hierarchy, being intelligence, civilian liaison or whatever.

At time I felt the backgrounds were more of a problem than the CG characters. The parts with the handdrawn backgrounds in russia looked brilliant for example.

Full CGI anime simply won't work yet.

>Buranki

Yeah, cgi is just another tool in the box and should be chosen when it's appropriate. The trouble is when you switch between 2D and 3D it seems to be quite difficult to match the styles.

Often used 2D backgrounds. And it had its fair share of problems, like hair looking to plasticy, characters being stiff... and bad mouth placement.

Sure, there are worse shows, but "acceptable" and "occasionally a good tech demo" is the most I'm willing to give it.

For Fog ships fighting is basically like passionate hatesex right? Kongou is going to have a field day with Gunzou.

I hope we return to more Repulse/Vampire shenanigans. Not only are they cute as fuck their interactions with humanity might actually have some plot significance.

Manga updates are too slow
And since there are still no answers given about different stuff , it gets really annoying

Eh, we can most things by now.

They can die in principle. The manga is just playing it safe with most destroyed ships only being stripped down to their cores.

>still no English release

>mcs father motives are still unknown
>that vice-captain girl
>fog ships being friendly
>yamato being friends with mc
I mean, i definitely need to re-read this,but it's not like know much.

Manga authors told anime staff go original, he even suggest them what should they do with original plot(like bully Kongou).

Deal with it.

*he->they.

Seriously you guys are fucking stupid that if you think 12 episodes could done something if they simply follow the manga.

Who the fuck told you it's 2D backgrounds?

Yeah, it's really sad that Sup Forums keep yelling "remake Arepggio!" when every single part they shitting were Ark Performance's choice, even Sanzigen in charge this series is their choice because they want try something new(full CG anime), and they never regret about it.

so? just because it's justifiable doesn't make it good.

>mcs father motives are still unknown
presumably he negotiated some fairly limited deal with yamato/musashi and has to stay with the fog because he's mostly nanomaterial now anyway. he basically owes his life to musashi, if he is alive at all.

>that vice-captain girl
you mean on the hakugei? she seems barely relevant.

>fog ships being friendly
dissent in the fleet since they (re-)acquired MMs.

>yamato being friends with mc
#1 probably sent #2 to be gunzou's childhood friend because his father requested that. something something "can't be with my son, take care of him"

But it's good?
movies.yahoo.co.jp/movie/352209/

The fact that no way this show could sold a lot if Japan don't like it, it's not a manga that famous since beginning.

Kongou's kongous

It's not as good as the manga. Nobody is saying it's as shitty as beserk for example.

>mm's being girls cause ships were named as girls
So that means most of the euros ships are have male mms

I'd hit it with my torpedoes

>on all fours
>implying it wouldn't be you licking her feet

ze germs may have named some of their ships after men but still refereed to them by female pronouns.

EL PSY KONGOU

God, I love Hiei.

Time for cute submarine lolis.

I prefer elegant battleships myself.

I preferred the anime, but only because I don't like the manga. Rare for that to happen. I suspect it's the art, but it could be pacing or storyboarding.

402 a best.

This is your ship tonight.

BONGO BONGO BONGO

Atago is better.

It's time for bulkheads maintenance.

She really did nothing to my dick.

Then Cadenza version appeared.

I want to remove this movie from my mind

Everyone wants one.

I want one ;_;

Iona is about to receive IJN style prisoner treatment.

I want to bully Haruna.

>IJN style prisoner treatment
W-what's that like?

The conflict ended at the end of the second movie

Pretty sure its done

Repulse is such a cutie

Ashigara and Haguro are such lovable idiots.

I just wish the manga was translated at a better pace

I wonder how would sex with Kongou feel like.

So good. Cant wait until she gets some actual attention in the manga.

Kongo is best boat

i love her sidekick Vampire !

Is Arpeggio better than the other boatsluts?

Arpeggio > Haifuri > Cadenza >>> Kancolle

Kancolle anime is a disaster.

Nanomachines vagina. She could do literally everything with it.

Very. I can't stand this shit of hey lets make boat sluts with fancy shoes and say they are warships and they fight with handheld torps and guns. Its on the same level of stupid as strike witches. really i get the fucking plane boots i guess but pant-less i mean really fucking really just how bad do you have to pander to sell something.

Fuck bell peppers. every time.

SW is great and Kantai shit could be great too. But they absolutely fucked up.

>CA with lightsabers
>vs CA with giant drills

Seriously, what the fuck were they thinking?

Meanwhile manga has amazing shit like Kongou ramming Gunzou with 2/3 of her ship gone.

The idea of SW was fine the lack of pants was stupid and pointless.

I'm really starting to think she's my fav Arpeggio.

>Seriously, what the fuck were they thinking?
something about so many ships on the battlefield that they wanted to give each of them something distinguishable?

But yes, it was stupid. The manga is better at drawing the line between MM all being fairly eccentric while still putting some serious thought into the tactics.

I hope we get to see her in her pre-seitokai outfit. Ashigara and haguro reverted to their traditional style for a little while. Before they got stuffed into track suits.

Would be fun if they all went on land to try living with humans.

>go for a moon-lit stroll on the beach and find this heavy cruiser washed ashore
What do, Sup Forums?

I wonder what they would do with all their nanomaterial when they don't need their ship bodies. Build post-singularity level of homes and an army of minis?