Raildex

dengekibunko.jp/fair2016/character/08/01/before.html

Will this be the year lads?

Other urls found in this thread:

dengekibunko.jp/fair2016/character/08/01/before.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There's an after version if you click on the yellow box. Can't seem to find a larger version of the before, though you can magnify areas on the page.

Click her breasts on the after page.

Who is this even

Who?

A mere mistake.

Oh wait, I just noticed the magnified areas are wet, nevermind then.

Anons pls

Season 3 is ded. The dream is over. The most likely LN that will get an anime is Zero kara Hajimeru Mahou no Sho. SAO already got an anime, Ero Manga already have anime announcement, and Index already have 2 seasons. The one they're promoting that doesn't have one yet is Zero.

Gotta love DB and their penchant for loli/dfc silver heroines.

That's Index, nigga.

Who

Itsuwa best girl.

Only good for her stupid sexy tits and shins.

She's not even top 5 of magic girls, let alone is in the top 5 overall.

Who is that?

That nun outfit is a crime against humanity for hiding Index's figure like that.

Himegami

She's changed so much

>no trigger discipline
trashed

DED
E
D

Biribiri is best girl.

AAA Misaka Mikoto Meteor soon.

Nah, she's easily best magic girl.

Aleister must not be that concerned about this development. He had ample time to destroy the remaining AAA technology before she invoked it again. That or Misaka is so intimately familiar with it after using it once that she can recreate it from scratch. Meaning she has newtype Gundam pilot levels of autism.

>yfw Kuroko wins the Toumab owl

Not even. Othinus, Birdway, Index, Lesser, and Sozty are better.

Is it confirmed that it's actually her? I'm a piece of shit Mikotofag, but her getting cucked by Kuroko, specifically, is my fetish.

ARRRGGGHHH KANZAKI HELP ME, IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN

>dengekibunko.jp/fair2016/character/08/01/before.html

that would be so good

UGHHHHHHHHHH
HE'S TOO STROOOOOOOOOOONG

KANZAKI ARE YOU SEEING THIS

I really hope witch Shimakaze will get anime.

If it really is kuroko then greatest meme of all time finally starteg working it's magics.

>we want IS audience

>Is it confirmed that it's actually her?
Figure, hair and ribbon all fit perfectly, it would be really weird if it wasn't her.
The better question is, what did our Kamijou-chan do to her to make her so submissive?

more spoils?

Someone that has more chances of winning the Toumabowl than Misaka.

Her legs are beautiful while Misaka's looks like shit.
Dodd Haimura turn into Indexfag?

Me too. Zero is awesome and super cute.

Indeed it is but on Sup Forums summerfags will call it furry.

Kamachi decided to use Yuiitsu to remove Kamisato, who lost his purpose after removing the Magic Gods.
Lately we get one garbage collector after another.

Also Misaki's funbags.

Ugh, I can already imagine the trolling. Whatever. Zero is the MC and she's the real focus, anyways.

>Introduce a counter to Kamijou
>Put him in the same level of protagonism as Accel and Shiage.
>Sales drop
>Backpedal and create a novel just to eliminate his shitty creation.
Sometimes i wonder why i've read +35 books about this shit.

>Kamisato's harem is the one who cause a heat wave in the city, apparently the heat wave limited Elements action to 1/50. If they have full power academy city would have been annihilated in just one day.
>Touma and Mikoto fought Yuiitsu and her AAA together, but they can't win.
>Kamisato is the one who takes Yuiitsu down. Yuiitsu tried to detonate Rocket Booster inside a windowless building to kill everyone. But Kamisato use WR that he take back from Yuiitsu to save everyone, WR'd himself in the process.
>Kamisato disappeared, but he left his right hand behind, Yuiitsu take it and use it to literally make Kamisato's harem her slave.
>Yuiitsu order them to kill Touma, everyone decides to obey her except Fran (UFO girl) and Claire who side with Touma.
>Mikoto and the Tokiwadai girls play a large role in the first half of the novel, after that, they were not mentioned again.
>Hamazura appear for about 10 pages.
>Kakine beetle was seen doing volunteer activities.

Sales has dropped since NT3 shitty bait cover.

Kamisato getting BTFO is pretty cathartic, desu pham.

>Blood Sign translations will probably go on pause while NT16 is translated
Just as expected of a zombie series, sucking the life out of the other, superior works.
At least Zashiki Warashi knew to end before outstaying its welcome.

>Reading Translation.

Wait are people still mad over nt3 cover?

People wanted a few volumes of Accel and Shiage dealing with the dark side, PTSD Mikoto and no haremshit, like most of what 20-22 was.
Then NT 1-5 Happened
Honestly, having such a good cliffhanger at the end of OT just to be throwed aside one volume later was stupid.
The series jumped the shark after WW3, NT 3 was the nail in the coffin.

I know right? Who even cares about the magic side?

NT9-10 ride made up for me for a bit before we ended up in this shit mess again.

>Put him in the same level of protagonism as Accel and Shiage.
Kamisato never got close to that. He was an antagonist from his debut until his death.

>Nephtys died without getting to eat anything
The fuck Touma

>Implying Touma got to eat anything either.

I couldn't get into it because the weird tiger guy looks like he came straight out of some bara furry doujin.

Speaking about zombies, Kamachi is writing a sequel to that webnovel of Zombies vs Vampires on his website.

>confusion after the Kamisato battle that he had really only stopped by the store out of pure habit bordering on a homing instinct. He had screamed when he saw the receipt later, but at least it gave him something to make a breakfast with.

>blonde in witch hat
Is it safe to say that she's best girl in that series?

That breakfest went to Index's stomach as soon as he was done making it.

>I'm a piece of shit Mikotofag
Sure buddy

Sometimes I think Kamachi should concentrate on putting out a good novel for ONE series rather than dish out three or four novels of varying quality for three or four series.

Everything would be better if he just dropped Blood Sign and Heavy Object.

But his other novels are consistently good

I hear Blood Sign and Heavy Object started out pretty slow/bad but gradually improved as Kamachi warmed to their respective settings. Not sure if there's a correlation with Raildex's declining quality

No idea, I'm still waiting on js06 to translate it since my japanese is very basic and all, but looking at the cast, I've found this bunny girl named Karen.
Seems like we're in for another very absurd ride

It's defiantly Kuroko: look at her hair in the corners. No other characters look like her either. I honestly don't know if you guys are memeing but I assure you that's Kuroko.

I don't believe it. Kuroko is dead. When's the last time we even heard from her? Uiharu is even more relevant than her in Index

It's actually pretty good so far. Just finished the third chapter and I didn't fucking expect Misaki to actually go for Touma like that. You all told me it was going to be shit.

Believe what you want I guess. I honestly don't care.

>thought it was going to be shit

They usually start out like shit but get better.

>You all told me it was going to be shit
where_do_you_think_we_are.jpg

And then someone will use sales of all things to indicate a decline in quality.

>Sure buddy

I was just being honest. I know you guys view me as subhuman trash, so I choose to own it rather than fling shit like a child.

Why is this Index thread so slow when there is new content? I've spinoff manga threads faster than this?

We've had like 3-4 threads in a row hitting the bump limit. Now's the time we chill out a bit and shit on everything Index related like it's worse than Boku no pico.

Damn I missed a lot. Anything happen in those threads?

Kamachi better have a OP vampire loli. I demand it.

Critical levels of shitposting and the death of Kamisatofags.

Last thread was a Misaki shitpost thread.

Did Kurokoposter explode?

>Implying
Our Lord and Savior Kamisato will be back.

Misaki? But why though?

Why do you keeping that when Kamisato is a tsundere?

Misaki a shit, duh.

Elza please go

I heard from somebody that Misaki might not even be relevant in this LN. Buthurt fans I'm guessing?

No u!

Misaki is on the cover, but there was talks of her having little to no real screentime. So, the topic of some discussions was about her relevance and that spiraled into a shitstorm about all sorts of shitposting.

I believe it. It just sort of surprised me.

I like both Touma and Kamisato.

>Haruue shitter

Explode is an understatement.

I haven't had a thread with so many filtered posts in a damn while.

I feel like Kamijou. The one thread I finally have time to post in is dead. Horrible luck.

You really didn't miss much.

A L I V E
L
I
V
E

No new spoilers? Absolutely nothing happened yesterday?

All I can remember from that sea of filters is confirmation that once again Touma spents most of the volume getting beat up and saved by other people, but that's a given at this point.

Wait a minute what? You're reading the new novel?

Are some of the chapters already translated! What the fuck is happening?

>no Crowley
>another volume with worst Kirhara

Not reading