Prisma Illya

Prisma Illya 3rei.

Next episode in 2 hours.

Can't wait for more Bazett

He doesn't look like he is putting that lolis pleasure first. I hope the loli rape van sorts him out in the name of justice.

I ALMOST FORGOT

Will the VA deliver the speech?

I want to cum on Kuro forehead

>miyu finally getting what she deserves
>hard rape

Excellent.

This episode is going to be EDGY

Miyu is for tender loving.

They will end it on a cliffhanger again.

Indeed, together with Illya.

Subs come out only a couple hours after airing yes?

Around that, yeah.

I wish I was Illya.

I wish I was Luvia

I wonder what Rin's price is.

So fucking cute. Best loli by far.

I sat in the waiting room with my okaasan. A familiar room, but today it felt foreign, different, strange in ways that was hard to explain. It could be that I was simply anxious about the exam. A physical was required by the school to play any sports and I really wanted to try out for the archery team. I knew everything would be fine, but post puberty meant that there was more to this than the simple heart rate and blood pressure.

“It will be fine honey.” My okaasan made every attempt to ease my nerves. Her motherly voice was hollow, offering little to find comfort in. I knew she was trying her best, but behind the words, she too remembered her experience.

“I know, just not sure I want Dr. Andrews seeing me in that way.” I was comfortable with my doctor, but had never revealed much of myself to a guy before. Sure he had depressed my tongue, pressed the stethoscope against my chest, but my okaasan had done me the disservice of explaining the vaginal and breast exam portions. It was meant to provide fair warning, but it generated a sense of embarrassment.

“Illya?” The nurse called out. “If you could come with me?” It was Joanna, it was her familiar voice; at least starting the appointment as usual served to relax the nerves.

“Hi.” I said as passing through the door.

“How are you doing Illya? I hear you are trying out for the archery team?” She led me to the scale.

“Yup, and I think I have a good chance.” I stepped up and stood straight, completely distracted from my worries. “I am one of the keen eyed ones.”

“1.33 Meters. I would say you are short for your age. Definitely helps when it comes to archery. And,” Joanna paused while adjusting the weights. “34 Kilos. You could easily be a gold medalist.”

Fuck off

Doctor Gil, pls.

>Illya
10/10

>Kuro
10/10
>dat red bow
Scratch that, Kuro is 11/10

I don't think she needs to be paid to have sex with pretty girls. You might have to pay if you have a penis though.

She can't really match the 3 main girls, although she is definitely great as well.

They're old and busted. Erika is the new hotness.

She would probably demand Luvia do something embarrassing along with money.

pee loli a shit

The usual place for the stream right?

Why do you even ask?

yes

How many min left?

>p0
P-Post the rest.

>SAMPLE!

10 min

Neetball deosn't work

Tfw you have to wait for subs to be out cause you arent a moonrunereading, riceeating guy...

Why is Kirie a ramen shop owner

>...
Fuck off.

Why aren't you?

Did they just fucking spoil Darius being Julian?

>kuro is sad someone actually solved her math problem

Sweet fucking Jesus.

>Angelica likes to watch

I hope they go through illya bear as fast as possible.

Luvia & Rin next week.

What was the point of that anyway? I don't understand why did Julian need to disguise himself? What did he gain from it? The reveal itself left me cold because there was no meaning to it. Wah, this guy was actually someone else? Big fucking deal. So I see no problem with spoiling it.

BOY NEXT DOOR

Stupid sexy shota

No, it stayed close to the manga.

Kawaii

The episode was a bit underwhelming compared to the manga for some reasons. Maybe i expected too much.

Don't know about you but the va for darius nailed their performance.

i thought it was pretty solid actually, Only downside was that some things not looking quite as great as in the manga, but that's kinda to be expected. A lot of things were much better with it being voiced and animated though, such as Darius' speech inside the ice and of course everything involved with Miyu.

i need a webm of miu's grail rape and Erica shaking

MAI dick.

Is this anime just about paedo fan service?

Delicious thighs

Today's episode was a solo effort. Directing, storyboards, and animation by Shinsuke Gomi.

繋いだ

Did you understand what was saying during this episode?

Ah that's why.

Because the Art of fate/Prisma comparing the anime with the manga is like
S1>First manga
S2-S3=2wei
S4

A grail war without servant? How?

>dem hips
SHE IS NO LONGER A LOLI SHE IS A WOMAN NOW

pettankos are the best

I'd say most of herz the manga was already ahead of the anime in terms of visuals, but otherwise you're correct.

It was a pretty solid adaption of the chapters honestly, not much to complain about in this episode. Although since this was again just 2 chapters per episode I'm getting even more worried how rushed the later episodes will be.

Subs

Disgusting.

I like tiddies too

>he's never seen a thick child before

Based SL.

I'm afraid that not having sex with Miyu is no longer an option.

>thinks delicious hips and lolis are mutually exclusive
You must be new to anime and Prisma Illya.