What have you done for your Hamster Queen today?

What have you done for your Hamster Queen today?

Other urls found in this thread:

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I sacrified three cows.

Umaru thread!

Umaru died for our sins

But she'll comeback with s2

cola

>mfw I see a rare Umaru

I raped and killed her.

Umaru is like an shitpost amplifier. There is a noticeable difference in the responses I get when I shitpost with and without Umaru.

Drank pepsi

You're on to something here.

Doing nothing is the best way to please our Hamster Queen

I'm not an umaru shitposter but this banner made me laugh

UMARU IS A CUTE NUGGET

Why is she such a slut?

ONIICHA

SEASON 2
NEVER

jacked it to her lewd hamster body

Umaru is old and busted. Pic related is the new meme girl in town

>tfw no jumpu this week

>bleachu is ending
>have to wait until next weeku

A nugget falls in love with her geimu.

Unable to play it, Umaru is gifted by a deus ex machina with the geimu's console. Never minding the strange controller, she immediately plugs it in, and is overjoyed to find out that the geimu works.

But, the next day, when she tries to play the geimu again, she finds that her save is not there. After some investigation, she finds out that the geimu she played yesterday did not save because she didn't have a memory card. In fact, she needs to buy a memory card online in order to save. So she does that.

Hijinks ensue as she plays the geimu every day after school for 4-6 hours, eating junk food and drinking excessive amounts of carbonated beverages. While she plays geimu, DRAMA ensues as her onii-chan tells her to stop playing and come eat dinner or have a bath instead and question the NATURE of HIMOUTO and GEIMU.

Thank you for reposting my terrible shitpost

Already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子

A hamster girl falls in love with her oniichan.

Unable to confess, Umaru Doma is gifted by a deus ex machina with the boy's other phone number. Never minding the strange area code, she immediately calls Taihei Doma, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on her as well.

But, the next day, when she recounts the previous day's confessions to her oniichan, he only looks at her with a perplexed expression on his bespectacled face. After some investigation, she finds out that the big bro she called is not the same big bro she fell in love with. In fact, this Taihei doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is the alternate universe counterpart of her crush, who has fallen in love with his sister as well, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as they strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip each other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of CORA and JUMPU.

I patted her head

i pissed on the walls

all for you

>bootleg umaru
user, please...

WHAT GAME?
WHAT MOD?
I WANT THIS!

see title

what title? filename? it's just numbers as usual.

No, not filename. Title.
Some webm file has a title. This is one of them.

"Thanks onii-chan. Kisses."

I posted a umaru gif on twitter like I do every wednesday morning

USE HER AS ONAHOLE

Nothing
I bet she'd be proud