Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

People who liked the episode.

The Budget.

Who wasn't in the wrong here? Hell, I feel in the wrong for watching Unit 1 contemplate existence before popping Kaworu like a pimple

SEELE and Gendo, as usual.

The milf was right for killing the fag.

From the moment 2 eggs landed on earth it was bound for shitstorm, you can say the ancient alien wronged both human and angel by fucking up.

Do the idiots at Evageeks unironically defend this scene and the elevator?

>[Sephirotic]
Are they any good? Every time I sit down to rewatch Eva I end up with a subgroup that's complete fucking balls.

They seemed fine to me, but I'm no subs expert.

Thanks user

You don't get much more wrong than representing a perspective roundly refuted at the end of the episode and the rejection of which forms the climax of the whole series.

>not focused on acquiring watermelon

>Being a smug bitch about packing on pounds like a pig by consuming copious amounts of melon

If you look closely, you can pinpoint the moment when the budget ran out

But she didn't kill Shinji?

>Not posting the .gif version.
Lurk more.

The elevator scene is great. This one stretches probably 20 seconds or so too long. Still a good scene though.

the unbearably long hesitation of shinji is something i can absolutely relate to

10/10 simply for being able to make a single still frame this fucking intense

>Jeez, this is worse than that time my best friend had to kill me to save humanity

Not that fag, the bigger fag

Family guy has completely ruined my capacity to appreciate long drawn out scenes.

You know, I think it's still Shinji.

What's even faggier than having sex with men is being a whiny bitch about your emotions all the time and running away from fights, like Shinji.

I never liked those fast paced cuts, family guy is one of the worst since they're so predictable and usually not the least bit funny. But even worse is in action flicks when they cut like thrice for a single simple motion.

I really liked the train scene in eva

Yeah, I said Shinji already.

Didn't Anno say Tom & Jerry was his favorite show?

He must really like Tom and Jerry if that's the case. I know that your own show could never really be your favourite, but it can be pretty high up there.

Gainax

Hayate no Gotoku s1 was basically the anime version of Family Guy

Family Guy is fucking shit

Adam isn't there, so Kaworu couldn't have destroyed humanity. The only reason for killing him by that stage was to achieve instrumentality, a selfish and unnecessary goal. However Kaworu wasn't justified either, since he had exactly the same goal from the beginning, it just turned out that he couldn't have achieved it.

It was Shinji's duty to kill Kaworu.
Kaworu just manipulated Shinji by telling him he loves him, so that it would fuck with Shinji's mind even further. I don't think he did it so that Shinji wouldn't kill him, I think he did it to break Shinji's morale.

i needed like one minute to get this because I tried to read it from right to left

Why break his morale? Just out of spite? The angels are done by then, he/it has nothing left to lose

No, Kaworu genuinely loves Shinji as well as the rest of humanity.
He just doesn't love Shinji in the way Shinji thinks he loves him, which led to Shinji getting his heart broken.

Can an angel genuinely love a human?

Yes, just look at the Bible.

That's not Evangelion canon you christian retard. Show me the bible passage about tetrahedrons attacking tokyo.

Book of Job, faggot.

Boy son, I asked for a passage and you gave me a whole book. Jesus christ. Don't you know the bible code? Luke 2:18 and all that.

Anno was a mistake.

You cannot be this stupid...

that's kawaii.

By conventional theology (possibly backed up by the bible but I'm not sure, it's usually impenetrable on these matters) angels don't have free will, so they can't really love anything

What about guardian angels, bro?

And yo, we don't even know whether or not humans have free will, but we love things.

He's speaking theologically. Humans have free will and were granted such by God. Angels do not, they can only carry out the will of God.

Shinji was hesitate to kill Kaworu that is why this scenes is so long you faggot

Except, you know, when they turn against him and become everything evil. Whoops.

Bible has more plot holes than shounen battle manga.

>angels dont have free will
>first sin is literally caused by an angel exercising free will
wat

Kowaru was the angel of free will though.

Why didn't he cut the nerve connections as soon as it touched the entry plug? Unit 04 was obviously in pieces by that point.

Because mind broken Shinji was all part of the edgy as fuck plan.

Wow, you can really appretiate those 30 seconds stills here.

Heh. I checked it again and spotted the elevator instantly.