Thoughts on Lauren Southern?

Thoughts on Lauren Southern?

She's dressed like an idiot.

E celeb attention slut

Just a thot surrounded and defended only by beta-orbiters.
saged

10000000x better than Laura Loomer.

Also she subtly talks about international banking and (((coincidences)))

>Certified THOT

I would be happy to lick her butthole.

She's annoying af and very pretencious. But idc she's smoking hot

Holy fuck that arm to body ratio is insane

She has that roastie pressed up against him.

Also she's an omega-type THOT

yhea, Faith's way too skinny

Big IF true

I invited her to my house for a date but she politely declined. I'm worried I might not have a chance guys.

Show her your nuclear stockpile.

give her money, she loves it

I tried that. She just told me that Branson's was bigger. Not I'm sad. I'm going to go eat some ice cream

>turn ancap
>buy her street
>tell her she needs to pay a fee to have her house on your street
>insanely over-priced fee
>she's forced to date you
you are welcome

I tried that, and it worked really well, but I'm not really attracted to asians.

ever been to ur waterpark?

I don't really like her that much, she seems to pandering to what she thinks is her audience

No, but I went to Typhoon Lagoon once when I was a kid. So much fun. I would almost ditch the nukes to go back there for a week.

ever been outside the capital ? is it as bad as they say or worse?

Of course I have ventured out. I was in the Juche scouts. We ventured away from the capital and it was an idylic countryside. Everyone was happy and produced so much grain they could barely handle it.

She is funny

How many threads can Finncuck operate in? The answer may surprise you

She's alright, I don't see why so many people hate on her.

Kneecap + Baseball bat = Profit

Ha ha. I saw those threads. I paid the sum of 10 million and Lauren Southern is currently with me. She is going to do things you faggots have never thought of for my fat impotent peener. Chew on that with your blacked threads.

alright in my book, i like pettybone and goldie better. also her older sister is hot.

I see you're going with the "Lauren is a whore" narrative this week, I wonder when you'll return to the original "lauren is a jew/coalburner" programming. In a week, Schlomo?

test

gtkrwn

LAUREN ND KANGZ

sheeeit

Sweet, can't wait to see (((Lauren))) get kimchi'ed

I have her tied up in the bunker right now.

I keep thumbs downing her shit on youtube until LS spam threads on pol stop. She doesnt matter. Has no power or expertise.

>I keep thumbs downing her shit on youtube until LS spam threads on pol stop

But it's the people who hate Lauren who make these threads so how does that make sense?

she's a newfag attention/shekel whore

She's fake the whole conservative thing is an act for your views and subsequently your money she's a slut and partier in real life and just wants to be famous. Just look at her degenerate sister and some pictures Lauren posts are unbecoming of someone claiming to be 'conservative'. She's an attention white. She'll never get married and she'll never do all the things she says others should do. She's do as I say not as I do. I really dislike her and it bothers me people here shill for her so incessantly.

>doubt

But that's just an image you concocted in your mind. Everything you're saying comes from your emotional baggage. The facts don't show what you're claiming.

Are you a woman? That would explain why you can't analyze these things logically.

How fucking tall are they???

Careful, Finncuck might be on his way with a Mongolian horde