DROPPED

DROPPED.

Good, she's Jewish

isn't he married?

be thankful they didn't drop an awfully hot coffee pot on it

Why do they hate dogs?

All these guys are unfaithful. Well... those who ACTUALLY have partners.

They don't hate dogs, they just see them like you or I would look at a chicken.

how fucking tall are they?

You guys are making this so obvious

3 threads all the same picture. YOu people are fucking stupid.

Fuck Israel.

Sup Forums is a MGTOW free zone.

you can't have 14 words and also have no women to fugg

You people are pathetic. When will you faggots going to realize that no one takes the shit you spout here seriously? It's nothing but a nuisance, just give it up already and stop spamming this board.

who is the guy in the middle i missed the memo

Stickman

Nothing happened and they do this so you will be weeded out and not want to talk to them.

>Sup Forums is a MGTOW free zone.

I fucking wish. Go make an anti MGTOW thread and watch these losers swarm in.

Do you think Stickman had Faith suck him off with her fat dick sucking lips before creampieing Lauren?

Those two roasties look a little too tall.

I knew she was Jewish the first time I saw her. I grew up in the NYC metro area. You can actually often tell Jews by their facial T zone, the eyes more than their noses. They're beady, deep set, and close together, with a prominent brow ridge. Thernovich is a good example. In NYC, if someone looks Italian-but-not-Italian, they're a Jews. Southern looks like a bleach blond Italian chick, but her family is from Denmark. Therefore: Jew.

Nah some front/back doors arent necessarily 7 foot. They can be less. That door is most likely give or take

Oh the horror, people thinking rationally. We should make it bannable, or put them in jail just like britbongs do. Wait...