Is this powerchart correct, Sup Forums?

Is this powerchart correct, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Destoroyah_(Godzilla)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Memechart.
/m/ shat on it.
The creator was getting his info from some naruto forum

>Bender

The Universe is his processor.

There are many things wrong with this, but mechs that can't fly being above mechs that can is fucking retarded.

Are you trying to say it's retarded to have Zearth and Unit 01 above the RX-78 Gundam and the Type-94 Shiranui?

You realize this makes you an idiot?

Can't Eva units become Gods?

Also, are Megaman characters really that powerful, is that shit from the ps2 games?

The biggest feat anything from Evangelion has accomplished was wiping the human race. Watch more anime.

Bug Style
Hub Mode
Dark Elf
Squeeze Bomb

That means Eva's are least planet tier.

Hi, xpearse!

No retard, that means Adam is planet tier.

And EVAs are clones of Adam, do I really have to explain a baby anime like Eva to you, you fucking mong?

"My Dick" is missing from the very top.

Unit 01 alone is not capable of planetary annihilation. It was only after Adam fused with Lilith that this became possible. This is why Giant Rei is on the chart at planet tier.

If you weren't an idiot, you would've figured this out easily.

The AT field alone would nullify 95% of this chart.

This chart is retarded and so are you.

Unit 01 was fucking invincible long before Rei merged. And I'm not even going to get into all the other problems.

user, I understand you're retarded, but that's not an excuse to yell at others while spouting info that's completely wrong, The Eva's AT Field alone makes them Planet-Tier.

It's somewhere between country and planet level.
Country level would imply the ability to single-handedly achieve a complete military victory over a country - angels could do that, though that's not exactly the way they function.
Planet level would imply the ability to fundamentally screw up a planet on a geological level - break it apart at the core, change its orbit, disable its magnetic field, etc.. Angels don't go that far, they just terraform the particular planets where they ended up. Their work merely on a geological level.

And that's without Berserk mode.

>It's somewhere between country and planet level.
It's not even a question. There is nothing on this planet or any other planet that could stop an Eva unit.

Where the fuck is Freedom gundam? Was this made by filthy casuals?

It nearly got destroyed by Ramiel.

>at field alone makes it planet tier
This is exactly why you're a complete idiot. Show me a single point in the series where Unit 01 displayed capabilities of destroying a planet prior to fusing with Lilith.

>It nearly got destroyed by Ramiel.
>godlike creature managed to dent it with specific in-universe abilities (to break through AT field)
I rest my case. Eva units shit on anything else on this chart, besides retarded shit like Demonbane or reality warpers. And Evas could likely stand up to reality warpers so I don't even know about that. They are above universe tier in this retarded chart, that's for sure.

The AT Field managed to stop Sahaquiel, a planet destroyer, so it's not unbelievable that it could output the same power too.

>Show me a single point in the series where Unit 01 displayed capabilities of destroying a planet prior to fusing with Lilith.
How about the time when Unit 1 literally destroyed the planet? And don't give me bullshit about rebuilds not counting.

You're already wrong. These charts assume everything is at the peak of their power. Evangelion units are at the peak of their power when they are able to destroy everything.

Only within the Evangelion meta.

An Eva Unit would get absolutely obliterated by Jehuty or Zearth, which aren't even planet level.

>godlike creature
You're calling something that took days to drill a hole in the ground god like? Well, that confirms you're an idiot.

Unit 01 cannot destroy planets.

>Unit 01 cannot destroy planets.
It literally did 3 fucking times you retard. I'm done here, you're not worth my time.

user, you do realize the EVAs have to be restrained by the restraints built into their bodies and piloted by humans because on their own they're too powerful.

You mean Unit 13?

>These charts assume everything is at the peak of their power
Based on what? Your opinion? Why are Giant Rei and Unit 01 separate then? Why are Nirvash Spec 1 and Spec-V3 separate? Why is Getter Robo separate from Shin Getter Robo?

No it didn't, you stupid idiot.

Evas are so powerful that we don't even know how powerful they are. We know they are capable of destroying everything on the planet, and we know they are immortal. Their power goes even further.

>Based on what? Your opinion?
Common sense. The whole thing would be completely pointless if not.

>Why are Giant Rei and Unit 01 separate then?
Because whatever user made this chart (most likely you) had no idea what they were doing and did not even watch the majority of these shows.

According to this list, A godzilla monster is more powerful than GNR. If you have to admit that's laughable.

>bait
Nothing more to add then.

>gets BTFO
>b-bait

He thinks that anything that disagrees with him is bait.

I don't know how powerful Destoroyah is so I wouldn't know. Unlike you, I'm not making assumptions though.

Is Raiden even a mecha? And why the fuck is he below Sahelanthropus?

And the death star which is just some big mechanical space station is ranked above omnipotent shit and other things it couldn't even damage. This chart is just a disaster.

>And why the fuck is he below Sahelanthropus?
Because Sahelanthropus is pretty much a nuke? I'm pretty sure these charts measure attack capacity.

Unit 01 literally kills Lilith though?

Eva fags are delusional.

Only certain beings in Eva are planetary level. Even that during certain conditions.

Most Evas are just city->continent destroyers. Nothing more.

>ranked above omnipotent shit
Like what?

He's the most powerful Godzilla villian, but he's def not planet-tier and even get's killed by the militarily.

Unit-01 can do whatever the fuck it wants to. It literally transcended humanity and ascended to godhood. Not including cheaters like Demonbane, it destroys everything in this chart.

Try reading the chart?

And tell me how the fuck the death star is going to do anything to Lilith + Eva 01, Moonlight Butterfly and Gunbuster?

Cosmic Armor Superman was damaged beyond repair by Mandrakk.

He's big compared to many things, but he was just made to "Superman" the evil monitors.Nigh-Omnipotent would be like Lucifer Morningstar or something.

In fact, if you take this list list seriously, then that means that Unit-1 is actually more powerful than GNR, because Unit-1 completely blows Destroyah out of the water.

That's kind of uncommon, it's the first time I see a power-chart based on destructive capabilities.
I don't know, Raiden would pretty much singlehandedly take a ton of the ones above him, it's just a fucking shit list anyway, Eva-01 should be at least two tiers higher.

Not if Destroyah is equipped with a Lance of Longinus.

I'm just kidding, this chart is probably the worst "power level" chart I've ever seen, and I've seen some really bad ones.

I just checked its vsbattlewiki page, it says attack potency is between large star to solar system.

vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Destoroyah_(Godzilla)

Make of that what you will.

take this shit back to naruto forums or gaia.

It literally got destroyed by standard military. Unit-01 is infinitely more powerful. And fucking Quanta a tier higher than unit 1? Every time I look at this chart it just gets worse.

>Try reading the chart?
I have, there isn't a single character below the Death Star that's omnipotent. Are you one of those idiots who doesn't understand what omnipotent means?

>And tell me how the fuck the death star is going to do anything to Lilith + Eva 01, Moonlight Butterfly and Gunbuster?
The Death Star can completely destroy planets within seconds. Lilith can only reduce all of humanity to LCL, Unit 01 can barely destroy a City and Moonlight Butterfly can only affect technology. Gunbuster should be higher.

>tallgeese beats eva
What the fuck am I reading?

>m-m-muh unit 01!!
Evafags like yourself will always be the most delusional retards.

There is no way the death star could penetrate the AT field. And Turn A / Gunbuster laugh at it.

Isn't Giant Rei Omnipotent?

Yes, and so is Unit 01 after it loses its bindings.

Yeah, no that's bull, he's just as powerful as any angel. Unless it's from a non movie source.

Who made this bait chart?

Literally the only thing that can stop an Eva unit is a lance of longinus, and I don't think any of those things have one.

This is absolutely terrible. Everything is wrong, except Bender.

You don't know that. AT Fields can always be penetrated with enough energy.

Even if it couldn't (it probably could easily), the Death Star can easily just blow up the planet instead, something Unit 01 isn't capable of.

>and Moonlight Butterfly can only affect technology.
Technology? Like the death star?

Isn't the death star considered galaxy tier; just like how Unicron is?

>AT Fields can always be penetrated with enough energy.
No they can't. It has never happened in the show, you are making that up. The only thing that ever pierced the AT field were either when the Eva was deactive or the lance. And it doesn't even matter anyway, once Eva loses its bindings it gains its real power.

>Literally the only thing that can stop an Eva unit is a lance of longinus
Both 01 and 00 were nearly destroyed by Ramiel's laser beam, retard.

Evas aren't that strong in the context of that chart's scaling. Not even a fused Adam and Lilith would even come close to being able to destroy Shin Getter Robo or even a VF-22 equipped with DEs, so Giant Rei should really be lower.

>the Death Star can easily just blow up the planet instead
that would achieve pretty much nothing

Yeah, but it doesn't really have the capacity to blow planets up. Even then, it should probably be higher, or maybe special tier.

Do you know what a Galaxy is?

That's debatable. We did see the entire power output of Japan being used to power the positron gun that took out Ramiel, but it was still fired by unit 01, so we can't say for sure it was just raw power and there was no AT field stuff involved. The answer to this depends on how you interpret that scene.

The Evas were never even close to being stopped by Ramiel or any other angel. Watch the show retard. They merely had to display a little bit of their real power to deal with them, whereas with the other angels they just facerolled.

Everyone has an AT field. We are talking about any normal AT field, we are talking about the Eva's AT field which is basically impenetrable.

If Ramiel's laser could destroy 01, Earth being destroyed would dispatch it comfortably. No real point in explaining this to you though because you're stupid.

01 also isn't capable of moving in space.

>01 also isn't capable of moving in space
It can do whatever the fuck it wants to do. Literally, by the way.

>evafag this delusional and stupid
Too funny. It must really pain you to see your favorite robot so low on some /m/ faggot's power chart. You're legitimately mentally ill.

You haven't watched end of evangelion I guess?

>Megaman.exe
Wut.

Death Star 1 produces 8000 times the energy our sun does in a single second when firing its planet destroying superlaser. The Death Star 2 is considerably more powerful.

Unit 01 might not get the same amount of energy while the earth is destroyed applied to any single point. Besides, this would fit Shinji's mom's plan of unit 01 being an eternal reminder of humanity's existence floating in the endless void alone just fine. The Earth being destroyed is a just according to plan scenario.

You keep saying this but I hope you realize nobody cares and you sound like a little bitch.

Ramiel could not defeat Eva, nor any other angel. Their goal was to get into central dogma, even with their restraints they could never hope to defeat an Eva.

Kaworu could have. He just chose not to and let Shinji kill him.

Eva units are literally god tier. Nothing on this list stands up to them besides Demonbane.

>Kaworu could have
Nothing supports this claim. He could hijack (pilot) an eva, not certainly not destroy it.

It's what is on the inside that counts

No chart comparing the fighting power of characters from different anime series is correct.

Muv-Luv TSFs are absolutely bottom tier as far as real-type mechas go.

>RX-78 in the same tier as Unit 01
Unit 01 could literally beat RX-78 by stepping on it.

And Turn A could rape everything in Eva.

I certainly have.

Eva Unit 01 =/= Lilith fused with Adam

Bug Style
Hub Mode

Turn A is hax though, RX-78 is just a normal machine.

But I don't agree with that anyway, Eva beats Turn A. And besides, Unicorn is more powerful than Turn A. It is a borderline reality warper.

Boss Borot is on top, everything is fine.

They could still beat a Guymelef. Those are genuine sacks of shit.

They could also beat a Scopedog.

He had the most powerful AT field NERV had recorded. Rei III canceled it out, and that plus Kaworu finding Lilith, not Adam led to his decision that humans deserved to live more than he did. It's right there in the episode.

>Eva beats Turn A
Nope.
>Unicorn is more powerful than Turn A
Nope.
>It is a borderline reality warper.
No it isn't, but you are borderline retarded if you think that.

>Unicorn

>NERV had recorded
NERV had never recorded an unbound Eva unit's AT field before. Fucks sake, Unit-01 never even had to try in the main series. It only really unleashes its real power in the rebuilds, and we know how that turned out.

I'm simplifying pointing out that he's the greatest Pilot of all time
tied with his alter ego Jesus Yamato