CATALONIA IS GOING TO HATE THIS THREAD

CATALONIA IS GOING TO HATE THIS THREAD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CuK9KUMIKfQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck memelonians hope they get all killed by based Rajoy

"I have nudes from a 10/10 ex girlfriend. Posting them turns me on a lot, but could also get me in trouble if anyone who knows her ever sees them. I play a game where I choose one of her nudes as a file to post on b, confirm the captcha, then with closed eyes move the mouse to where I think the post button is and click. Gets my heart racing, cum within seconds. Then open my eyes and check if I posted it or not.
Always feel guilty about it afterwards no matter if I post it or not, but can't stop myself from doing it again and again."

Most sick thing I have ever read/seen on Sup Forums. And thats kinda fucked up.

kek

lurk more, newbie

lurk more, you fucking moor faggot

lurk more my moor brother

Been here for 5 years and I still think it's the most fucked up thing I have ever seen.

ok friendo

is there something fucked up about relieving the aryan race of it's false guilt, exposing the differences between races, focusing on the importance that people stay within their own breed.
Trust me, Jews are the worlds problem, not just whites.
Catalonia is probably a response to jew control. I am willing to bet, i don't know but I have a good feeling.

damn secesionist monkeys

they didnt beat the independentists nearly as much as they should have

catalonyans are civiliz-
youtu.be/CuK9KUMIKfQ

there is much happening in the world. It is fair to say that ww3 is getting closer, i'm not even joking.

literally nigger-tier

Don't worry, spanish policemen want to go back at it as soon as possible.

They played they cards (the victim one and the "international support" one) and they lost. Now Rajoy is free to do whatever he wants, let's hope he has the guts to do something at all.

burger friend you know nothing. spain is almost completely devoid of jews, less than 5% ... thats 50k jews compared to your 7 million
catalan independence has ties to israel of course, they know the jews are separatists and benefit from chaos. our biggest problem however are communist and social marxism

they were chanting "DEJADNOS ACTUAR" a few days back.

asking you for those photos would be like asking you to fap. gaay

Catalonians are our beach jews burger.

Boy i really hope they try to take over the Airports

>Did you proclaimed the republic, mr Puigdemont?
>I dunno lol i want international dialogue

W OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO W

Wait, just came back from working on an oil rig what the fuck did I miss? I don't remember the catalonian flag being like that, what's going on?

>money argument
>independentist politicians lie about the financial side of it or only tell half the truth
>catalans indoctrinated since an early age fall for the "spain robs from us" wich is a complete lie

>feels argument
>"we dont feel spanish spain is fascist, if you disagree with me you're a fascist"