Anyone else here starting to legitimately hate other people? More specifically...

Anyone else here starting to legitimately hate other people? More specifically, the normies who continue to let the steady decline of the West under the cultural leadership of the left continue?

They still defend PC culture out of fear. Still support multiculturalism out of fear.

Normies are lazy, unfit, slow, unproductive drains on society. The kind of people who stand still on travelators.

Society, especially Australian society, is collapsing around them and all they can do is focus on retarded issues like gay marriage and other identity politics shit-shows.

They still willingly consume mainstream media and broadcasted television.

What is wrong with these people?

TL;DR: FUCKING NORMIES

Anyone else feel the same way? I am starting to genuinely hate them.

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/story-streams/federal-budget-2017/2017-05-09/federal-budget-2017-infographic-data-sliced-diced/8492204#spending/breakdown/2018/social-security-and-welfare
youtube.com/watch?v=dipFMJckZOM
youtube.com/watch?v=753zqu0E8fI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck off CIA nigger.

>starting

Centrists are a necessary evil that we have to be friendly with. Progressives made the mistake of bullying centrists, and that is why they are losing.

Let God handle them

>Anyone else here starting to legitimately hate other people? More specifically, the normies who continue to let the steady decline of the West under the cultural leadership of the left continue?
>implying you're relevant to any of that
dial back the arrogance a bit and watch the resentment fall away on it's own

I've hated all people since 2013.

>starting

Agreed. We should let the gays marry so we can worry about other issues. Right, OP?

Yeah I'm sure you are just a model citizen yourself cunt

Jews oh Jews
they never seem to learn
So once again we'll teach them
Israel will burn.

Sup Forums turned me into a misanthrope

I hated people from 2005-2010

Stopped hating people from about 2011-2013. Thought "wow, I guess i've grown out of hating everybody! Haha wow I guess i was an edgy faggot. Must have been hormones or something"

Then I started to really hate people more than ever before around 2014-present

Soon Kekistan will compile and administer a codified law regarding the nature of criminal wrong doing and punishment of normies under our regime

Going to drop some Australian Budget redpills so you know who the real enemies of the state are.

Check out the federal budget breakdown in detail here, but I have explained it out a bit in the following images.

abc.net.au/news/story-streams/federal-budget-2017/2017-05-09/federal-budget-2017-infographic-data-sliced-diced/8492204#spending/breakdown/2018/social-security-and-welfare

HERE IS WHY YOUR COUNTRY HAS NO FUTURE.

No we should DISREGARD 3.5% OF THE POLUATION AND GET ON WITH FIXING THIS SHIT FIGHT.

Don't worry GOYIM there is only a 33 BILLION dollar budget shortfall, concentrate on this gay marriage debate while we literally run the nation into the ground so the boomers can have their government-funded retirement package.

Don't worry normies let's talk about how faggot degenerates can't get married instead of focusing on the fact that housing on average is AT LEAST 4x the average income (this graph ends at 2010, it's more like six times the average income now.)

Hope you weren't planning on starting a family or growing wealth any time soon, because here's the dirty little secret: all private wealth in Australia is tied to the family home. So the price of houses will never stop going up as a crash would literally crash the entire economy. Sure hope you or someone in your family owned before the 2000 house price boom, because if not, great news: You're part of the new underclass.

Ausfag rant over.

Let us all discuss how we can fight the wider normie menace.

Post these facts to normies and they lose their mind. They cannot accept the truth, but it's straight from their precious ABC so they cannot deny it!

>fight them

No you have to win them over. I fucking hate normies, but you have to shift the overton window right and then make them sympathize with the reasonable normie-friendly optics of your ideology, and then push those parts of the ideology.

>you have to shift the overton window right
THIS.

How can we do this??

>How?

An ancient question. Whatever the left did from 1965-2016 was pretty fucking effective, so we should definitely take a look at that.

We definitely need to produce our own culture to replace the left's shitty culture. We need our own music/movies/businesses/public figures. The e-celebs are a fantastic start, I salute all of their efforts.

Of course we need to keep pointing out that our current leftist establishment is presenting a vision of the world that is simply not real. Then we need to replace that with a vision of the world that actually makes sense and is true.

How to shift the overton window is such a gigantic and huge topic that I could write a 30-paragraph rant about it. One thing that I have recently noticed is that it sometimes requires somebody basically martyring themselves (in a social status sense) trying to break the ice on a taboo. Like most of the shit Trump said on his campaign would have left him broke, jobless, and friendless if he weren't already a billionaire.

Honestly, billionaires are our friends. Brietbart gets funding from the mercer family, and then Bannon uses that money to fund people like Milo.

But of course tapping into the grassroots sentiment of the people is the most important thing, the billionaire funding should only be used to do that.

Nah I hate myself for still caring. Logically no reason to, I could be happy and ignorant like them but nope I've got to be completely cognizant of the absurdity of it all at every waking moment.

Let's just alter real world constitutions, laws, and regulations, to reflect our own alternative reality, and society, which bans normies, that is Kekistan, and declare a common global sovereignty

Why can't we stop caring user?

Start preparing for the eventual collapse, and start associating with like-minded individuals.

When you're ready for the eventual collapse you find you'll no longer fear it. You can't correct the normies, but you can be one of the men that normies will turn to when their false gods of sin and complacency crumbles around them.

>"normies"
Don't think you're anything different that a normalfag, normalfag.
Oh, and let me contribute somehow to this thread; take a chill pill and redpill the people around you. Complaining isn't going to do shit about the status quo.

Optics

Make the left so undesirable it makes the right look like saints in comparison. Which Trump's victory has been doing to some people. The overreaction of the hillary supporters has been turning centrist people more right wing or being forced into being right wing for being labelled a fence sitter.

Like minded individuals are spread over the globe. We are minorities in our own communities. What do?

Slowly leech our ideas into the mainstream. You have to play on people's fears to slowly bring them to our side by simply telling them this: Eventually you will have to make a choice, your own future and that of civilization's or your egotism in the present.

I don't know man, it makes me think of this youtube.com/watch?v=dipFMJckZOM
>they would not listen
>they're not listening still
>perhaps they never will

>starting
you are like a little baby

Same.

Milo hasn't been with Breitbart since February.

"progress" in 1950s eisenhower's america

building a road and dam , launch a satellite , Less crime and corrupt, a well-functioning society

"progress" in 2017 America

Boy became Trans, Seleb dating black men, violent crimes and corruption , polarized society

Let's talk, not fight
Compromise for economy

This kind of Reagan strategy only work short-term

Only because they care about their own ego and being proven right

Just tell them this: Those who are on the "Wrong Side" of history are the ones who have the knife to your throat now and will seize your civilization tomorrow after beheading you.

People need to read things like Plato's Republic. Lots of what we're seeing was predicted centuries ago. I also think exposing things like the elite's push of scientism on the public will help move things in the right direction. I forget what book it is, but Bertrand Russell essentially admits that scientific materialism was just a tool that was created to demoralize humanity.

The smarter people get, the more likely we win.

seemingly unrelated; but definitely related:
>Living with a Blackbear at the Cabin in the Forest and Installing Windows
youtube.com/watch?v=753zqu0E8fI
>the entire video is refreshing as is the channel itself. and around 27:00 into the video, are words worth their weight in gold in the spirit of this time

Honestly just want to go Galt.

Thank God we got you, shitposting on an anime board whole day long, protecting the Western traditions. Future generations will be forever in your debt.

As a General rule, people are shit. How are you only now coming to hate other people? I've hated them as long as I have had memories.