Who is the sluttiest esper in academy city?

Who is the sluttiest esper in academy city?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autism
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Misaka Mikoto.

The one that fucks pigs.

who is that

>There will never be a sequel to pic related with Misaki

It's BLAU. He gives Indian Poker fantasies to anyone, FOR FREE.

I wish I could touch Misaki's soft and warm body. She must be so soft.

Hey, rape spammer. What you don't see to get is that you are mocked for thinking "lol" is accept to say under ANY circumstance. Not just in your file names. Because low brow shit for brains leet speak is cancer. Just like you.

Search the archives for ">lol" and see just how often people get called out for using shit leet speak on this board.

And of course, you are the one with actual autism. As well as a slew of many other mental disorders.

what's that?

The only good futa railgun doujin because kuroko isnt involved.

Source? IQDB gives me nothing.

Strips in front of old men then gets upset when Touma calls her out on her lewdness

i honestly dont remember, its one of the misaki doujins on the first page of exhentai though

>filenames
You're the one who seems to be triggered.

wasn't it because it was an emergency?

I can't help but laugh at how pathetic and literally autistic you are.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autism
>a neurodevelopmental disorder characterized by impaired social interaction, verbal and non-verbal communication, and restricted and repetitive behavior
You refuse to use your words to communicate with other people. You repeat the same actions over and over constantly without purpose.

And of course
>you say something
>people explain why you are wrong
>you ignore it and keep spamming
>you block everything out to cope with the fact everyone hates you

Kumokawa of course. Have you not read chapter 1 of NT 16?

no

>worst shitposter on the site
I don't know man, ever go to a madoka thread?

Yeah, he shitposts there as well. Just look at the tons of threads he's made in that image. There's some Madoka in there.

probably Misaki, Saiai, or Kuroko

or Birdway

I like how you fit literally almost every single symptom of autism. Like, even the obscure ones.

>inappropriate attachment to objects
>you are consumed with keeping your shitposting threads alive even when you are the only one who wants them up
See? You're attached you your threads on an insane autistic level.

hey

kill yourself you dumb fuck

Are you the same guy I saw like a month or two ago that seemingly got really fucking triggered by some guy spamming butt pictures? Because I remember you. You have some serious fucking issues, dude.

that is the guy who gets triggered by anyone posting pictures of non-canon pairings.

lol

I hope you don'y honestly think you are fooling anyone into believing you are more than one person.

It's obvious as fuck who you are because you, no matter what, no matter who you're pretending to be, will ALWAYS refuse to actually reply to what people are saying and address the points in their arguments. Always. No acceptation. Look at every single one of your posts.

>You have some serious fucking issues, dude.
Tell me, why are you not saying this to OP?

>triggered
This is another big tell who you are. Stop using shit tumblr lingo here.