Yeah ok

Yeah ok

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fa9n7GirhsI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well, technically he hasn't. I think the most he's done is kiss Snail, but I think Crab would be ok with that, he had a good reason.

Crab on the other hand.....

>most he's done
>kiss snail

Reminder that crab is cheating whore
and my waifu

>Crab walks in on the toothbrush scene instead of Tsukihi

How can Muraragi keep getting away with it? I'm pretty sure pedophilia and incest are frowned upon by the society

Araragi had sex with Karen and Kanbaru also fucked him.

How does this ugly fag with shit hair even get bitches?

He's weaker than his little sis too

>How does this ugly fag with shit hair even get bitches?
the fuck are you on araragi is a handsome manlet

Hanekawa: She was interested in unnatural stuff and he was already very (in)famous at school. He also accepted and helped her.

Senjougahara: He is the only one who helped her.

Suruga: Jealousy and guilty. Moved on.

Sengoku: He was cool when he was young and the only older young male around her. Moved on.

Shinobu: He gave his life for her.

Hachikuji: Only one who could find and talk to her.

Ononoki: Professional relationship.

Sisters: Friendly sibling terms.

Oikura: His parents are cops. She never really liked him.

>Crab will never step on your dick and demean your penis size

>She never really liked him.
Nah, though she didn't romantically like him I suppose. She did (and still desires it in Sodachi Fiasco though she's aware that it's irrational) want Araragi to whisk her away from her shit life and she did see him as someone who could understood her plight.

In Koyomi Reverse, you get a bunch of characters who appear how they wish they were like. It Reverse!Sodachi is presented as someone who Koyomi managed to seperate from her family and has been living in his household as his sister ever since.

>has been living in his household as his sister ever since

So they're fucking?

Probably not. Whenever he tries to a fuck a sister the other sister gets mad and cockblocks him.

Him and Sodachi do sleep in a bunk bed in the same room in that story though.

I've become so used to Kizumonogatari Araragi that Monogatari Araragi is starting to look ugly to me. @.@

youtube.com/watch?v=Fa9n7GirhsI
He can't keep getting away with it.

that's exactly what came to my head when this scene came in, in fact, i posted it in an old thread