Portugal wildfires

Over 500 fires in the last 24h
27 confirmed ded

pic related is my hometown

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/FX1NH
sicnoticias.sapo.pt/opiniao/2017-10-16-Estao-a-gozar-com-os-portugueses-esta-abordagem-tem-de-mudar-1
totalitarismouniversalista.blogspot.pt/2017/10/confirma-se-mais-uma-vez-o-ensino.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

And Galicia and Asturias too.

Sorry Ronaldo but this is a politics board.

The goverment is lighting shit on fire to build over it after. They're getting money out of burning everyones homes and natural resources.

They're burning their pedo dens, destroying the evidence. Mass happenings inbound. They know.

wtf I love portugal now

you think Sup Forums cares about some spics?

>b-b-but we're huwhite

There were already 2 Galicia and Portugal happening threads here discussing politics concerning wildfires, what to change, etc.

Now. go prep a Emu

Feijoo, president of Xunta da Galicia has blamed Portugal.

Previous threads:
| | | | |

Every year is the same exact bullshit,its about time someone gets lynched for all this shit

God fucking damn it as that whore asked resignation yet?

I wont get caught in a fire if i take a bus from Guimarães to Braga right?

>Only 4 deaths in Spain
>Almost 7 times more in Portugal

This is your fault, pay reparations for those deaths.

Sucks to be near a fire. I live in Cali and the fires are only getting bigger.

Rest In Peace

You guys have no idea how lucky you are in there
You get to have guns, i´m so fucking tired of this i would make a vigilante squad to shot at these fuckers

Fug, I'm going to Portugal next week. Is there a wildfire map where I can see the affected regions?

god damn sheep shaggers

Where are you going?Only the center and north are affected and it will probably rain this week too so there wont be any problem Im sure

Its nothing the Jews are just causing hurricanes and setting fire to our lands

Lisbon -> Coimbra -> Porto -> Braga

I think Braga in one of the places on fire

Stay safe best ally

It should be fine though, since I'll be there at the end of my route which is 2.5 weeks from now.

31 death confirmed.
if this has some human hand, we want serious justice.

Looks like we're not the only ones on fire. Good luck with that.

after 1974 , portugal is who give a shit nigger country

>yourlifeinonepicture

time to get /cripsy/ lads

stay safe Albertos

aren't your countrymen slaves for communists on the other side of the border? fix your shit cuck

You sure burnt him.

>if this has some human hand, we want serious justice.

Only 0,7% (not 7%) or aprox. 1% forest fires last year are caused by natural causes. Drought, weather associated with climates changes just gives proper conditions to keep active and spread out.

31 dead in Portugal
4 dead in Galicia

How did the fires start, lads ?

Weather ? kids playing with matches ?

they say that the fires in portugal were caused by ophelia
and ophelia was caused by global warning
which inevitably was caused by drumpf somehow
thanks drumpf

My family is in Monćao, they had to evacuate for the day yesterday. A neighbors house and a garage were lost. Fires in the summer are normal, but I don't recall fires of this scale in October.

Now thats a cool skyline

In what fucking world does burning resources and buildings generate money

At best this would save them spending money on demolition crews

>not blaming it on prevention and on Protecção Civil and GNR
Unless you think we have more arsonists than Spain or Italy etc

Because of Drumpf. Fuck wh*te people. It hasn't rained since July.

We are experiencing minimal temperatures 21-23ºC [aprox 70ºF] (5-6 a.m.) to maximum 34ºC (93ºF) in middle of october unusual for this time and rare severe drought in 80% of the country .

Rural and suburbans retards and criminals take advantage or our their fires aren't easily extinguished. Hillary should have won.

Remember me 1666

>overwhelming horrific fires happen in the one state that overwhelmingly detests Trump
P O E T R Y

Hehe fuck that. We know when we have met our match.

negligence, it's the word that defines what happened.... i bet some of those were cigar. fckg scum

it's clearly a Satanic ritual targeting the Suebi people. they know we will be the ones leading the Great European Reconquista so they're trying to take us out first

lel
suebi, visigoths, romans, alans, etc. all those people were minorities in iberian peninsula.
We are paleolithic - proto-celts indo-european core, the rest was rest.

How things are going in Baixo Miño? Coimbra? Cangas del Narcea?

They can't build over the forest. Unless they get "burned".
Then companies get money for building shit there, and politicians hire companies beforehand in exchange for a cut.

Do you think if the Med people didn't smoke or drop litter so much there wouldn't so many fires? Just asking.

Yeah that must be the reason why also parks and meadows inside Vigo have burned too...

Fucking anglos, I will never understand why tugas suck their cock too much

Aren't these fires arson caused by antifa?

This. Only underage specially Northerners LARPs as Suevi.
> why [underage] or leddit tugas suck their cock too much

Your burning shit it muddying up our skies. Get your fuckin shit together.

Hold up, u saying i wasn't suevi and shit?
Why does the north have more blue eyed people?

You know it's bad when the weather forecast says "smoke".

It's going to rain in the following days thank god

>UV index 1/10
>lol

They're just being honest

Heard that all day yesterday

THANK GOD LISBON IS PACKED WITH TOURISTS AM I RIGHT? WHO CARES THERE'S NO INCENTIVE/MONEY TO CLEAR THE FORESTS? WHO CARES THERE'S NO NATIONAL PLAN TO ORDER THE TERRITORY? WHO CARES WE IMPORT A SHIT-TON OF WOOD? WHO CARES OUR FIREFIGHTERS ARE VOLUNTARY (THAT'S RIGHT!)? WHO CARES NO ONE LIVES IN THE INTERIOR?

terrorism?

Ar da giuzs bihaind dis?

It's raining in some places in Galicia.

532 fires in one day. of course negligence and crime, this is unacceptable.

20% at least it is arsonism.
Stats drom 2016 in Portugal

That doesn't mean shit unless you compare it with the rest of southern europe

Wew lad
Try putting it out using muzzies, can't hurt to try.

>Try putting it out using muzzies,
Our Indian prime minister said once he wanted to use refugees to clean up the excess fuel from the woods as prevention. The former one also said the same thing to force unemployed to clean up. A lot of talking but no effective measures or laws.

Btw more than 720 raperefugees of 1500 that came here (almost half) have escaped my country. They want higher gibsmedats or earn a lot more money.
Source below
Archived link: archive.is/FX1NH

Is your area a Pedo Haven?

Why u projecting?

>Btw more than 720 raperefugees of 1500 that came here (almost half) have escaped my country. They want higher gibsmedats or earn a lot more money.

Yes, but on the other way around, more people from afrca and south america went and gain pt citizenship... probably hundreds of thousands in the past 20 years, also free houses, and all kinds of support, some even all payed university education

No, I meant literally putting it out with muzzies.

What is causing the fires? Dry weather?

kek'd

Dry weather is just good co-factor, not the primary cause ou cause of primary ignition. Only lighting / dry-lighting and other weather rare conditions can cause a fire.

The Portuguese Secretary of State for Home Affairs suspects from criminal hand.

>portuhell

but 500 fires? How would a criminal group co-ordinate so many people to create 500 fires?

California had
> overgrowth of trees and plants from a previous wet season
> a sudden drought which made all the plants dry
> strong winds from the desert
This created extra big fires.

End of days?

Portugal has been run by niggers who can't think two weeks ahead since 1974. California is most likely the same.

I'm simply pissed of watching the dead counter go up. It was 20 this morning, then 21, then 22, then 28, 29, 30, 31. Now it's 35. Fucking cunts.

>payed university education

Untill now the pt state doesnt do that as im aware.
What you had was the angolan gov paying to have their youngs in our unis, i think it's stoping due to their oil crisis

Hurricane Ophelia was approaching the Atlantic Coast so very strong winds, driest year in a many years, very high temperatures, many firefighters in home because summer season has ended... good conditions to set on fires that can expand easily without any way to control them

maybe it wasn't ISIS. Maybe a power line fell and made electrical sparks, or someone went camping and forgot to put water on their campfire

What causes the ignition? Of those things, I've already up distinguished starting a fire and the progression of fire.

Criminal hand also includes negligence including use of fire (burning excess vegetal fuel, throwing cigars, , etc.). It ain't only arsonism.

we pollute. you suffer the consequence.

this is great.

The large majority of fires are not due to natural causes.

>Drumpf causes climate change
>rural and suburban retards like Trump and causes fires
>fires hasve good weather and environmental conditions to spread out thanks to Drumpf actions
>it's le current year and we have still forest fires
>fuck Drumpf and wh*te people

>The Portuguese Secretary of State for Home Affairs suspects from criminal hand.
Nice way to get rid of responsibilities. It's insane how someone quits because they're caught not having a BA but doesn't when they're the ones supposed to be responsive for a tragedy.

True, we had more than 30ºC, more than 30km/h winds and less than 30% humidity. Ofc, that's not the cause of the fire

It's a response for the good goyim.

Im not a fan of this guy but hes right,someone needs to study who makes money from all of this and hang the guilty ones
sicnoticias.sapo.pt/opiniao/2017-10-16-Estao-a-gozar-com-os-portugueses-esta-abordagem-tem-de-mudar-1

Best day of the year to provoke fire tho

Can someone make a meme with this picture saying?

>If you really knew how bad things really are

I would but im on my way home phone posting

>Untill now the pt state doesnt do that as im aware.

You are not aware fella

totalitarismouniversalista.blogspot.pt/2017/10/confirma-se-mais-uma-vez-o-ensino.html

Kek

Some firespots in Vigo were weird as fuck: tons of fields surrounded completely by buildings and things like that.

Again with that talk? See the data for arson posted above.
Anyhow, the night is also a better time for robberies. That doesn't mean we wait to punish the robbers: we prevent them to happen