Mass Shootings

Should we ban white people from our country?

>99% of mass shootings are carried out by a white male

Maybe the (((roundheads) were right all along

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/blog/my-life-aspergers/201405/serial-killers-autism-and-mass-murder-once-again
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2014/05/21/study-finds-significant-portion-of-mass-murderers-and-serial-killers-had-neurological-disorders-including-autism/?utm_term=.498db2dcc6f5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Even though It's clear shitposting, and you trying to trigger some I will note that shootings have not increased. Media has just improved over the years in capturing criminal events. When everyone has a high quality video camera/recorder in there pocket it along with wifi where they go it changes how quickly and how often we hear about these events.

or just do background checks for firearms.
even reverting to the system that prevented people with severe mental illness from buying guns would probably save some people.

Basically, it's not a coincidence that the gun nuts with guns keep shooting each other.

All hyperbole aside, There's no reason we can't implement some research-backed laws regarding gun ownership. Germany probably has the best model, wherein private ownership is totally legal, but gun violence is virtually unheard of.

If we get rid of whitey there are not enough who will keep the country afloat, it will literally turn into Africa or a third world Hispanic country. Then next thing Negroids will want to get rid of is Asians, then Arabs, then Hispanics and so on niggers are at the bottom of the totem pole and power moves down the line.

The issue is not background checks or availability of guns. Background checks are only as good as the database and the willingness to prosecute those who violate gun laws. The feds are supposed to update the database and ensure that the violation of such laws be punished as required. Gun stores report attempts to purchase by felons (including straw purchase) but ATF and local cops would just take the reports and wipe their asses with it. Before background checks (early 80s), guns can be ordered via catalog and shipped through the mail or bought over the counter, mass shooting as defined by FBI was very rare. Guns, including military surplus like STENs and others can be picked up with ease. Semi auto anti tank rifles can be had if you send money and wait a few weeks for shipment. The only record of your purchase would be with the company.

The issues had more to do with culture and people, yet no one will address this because niggers will be highly represented as the cause of much gun based violence.

My grandfather worked on that hotel. :(

Blacks are overrepresented among mass shootings, Non-Hispanic white males underrepresented.
Ban niggers.

How many were Autistic or had Aspergers?

i feel bad for that burger

Gun control was introduced to keep guns out of the hands of actual communists and black radicals (Black Panthers, NoI). Anyone who thinks the gobierno is tryanna diasrm u inbred hookworm scum is alex-jones-tier retarded.

>we
>our

nahhhhh

Kick the niggers out and the complaints will subside.

Someone's gotta keep niggers in place.

>99% of mass shootings are carried out by a white male

Not true. But I hope it's something we change. Soon.

>tfw he means in US
>tfw it's actually ~70% and whites represent ~70% of the population
>tfw whites pop up just when niggers don't overrepresent a crime stats.

Serial Killers, Autism, and Mass Murder - Once Again

psychologytoday.com/blog/my-life-aspergers/201405/serial-killers-autism-and-mass-murder-once-again

Gun control was meant to control people. It might be the commies and the other radicals today, ain't nothing there to prevent them from changing the laws to include "undesirables" from owning guns.

Politicians were meant to serve the people, not rule over them.

White people are 39% of the population, but only commit 4% of the mass shootings. Wow, rly mkes u tinkle...

Study: Significant statistical link between mass murder and autism, brain injury

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2014/05/21/study-finds-significant-portion-of-mass-murderers-and-serial-killers-had-neurological-disorders-including-autism/?utm_term=.498db2dcc6f5

I can no longer support the continued oppression of black people. The only way they will ever be truly free is if they are out of the reach of the fucking white male.

Please band together with me fellow anons so that we can liberate strong beautiful hard-working black folks and help them Escape back to Africa.

This is the only way to protect them from the racist patriarchy and end their continued Injustice indignity and oppression!

I believe we should band together and try hard and see if we can get every last one of them out of America.

Please help me spread the word about this wonderful cause.

We can vote weekly on which black person is the most deserving of this wonderful opportunity and then we can hold a ceremony where they destroy all the documents of their citizenship tell America how they feel about it and then board a plane for Freedom never to return a Soul Plane if you will.