How ready are you for Comiket Sup Forums?

How ready are you for Comiket Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

melonbooks.co.jp/detail/detail.php?product_id=179387&adult_view=1
toranoana.jp/mailorder/article/04/0030/44/59/040030445978.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I am now.

>tags: blackmail, rape, mind_break, impregnation, ntr

I'm going to stop fapping for the next few days, then cum with the force of a thousand suns when the doujins arrive.

>Breasts

>not liking breasts
are you some kind of faggot?

I'm afraid of this. I don't think this guy knows what he's getting himself into. This is essentially the beginning of all future Takagi doujins.

Not on my supposedly flat 5head loli you inbred fuck

How many doujinshi will there be of her cucking him?

The question is who is on the receiving end of all that?

Can you give the name of the doujin please?
I cannot read shit from that hiragana.

Unless you are an NTRfag, you might as well disregard this book. It's going to be shit.

melonbooks.co.jp/detail/detail.php?product_id=179387&adult_view=1
toranoana.jp/mailorder/article/04/0030/44/59/040030445978.html

>高木さんから複数の知らない男にレ◯プされたと告白され…の寝取られ!?
>Google Translate: Is confession from Takagi to have been Les ◯ up to man a number of do not know ... cuckold of ! ?

There are no Takagi doujins.

>ntr shit
FUCK OFF

My excitement was high at the beginning of this thread.
And now it has crashed on the rocks right where all the other dreams of my life fell.

this

Perfect. Can't wait.

>yfw the author is one of the NTR shitposters

>the only takagi doujin will be ntr

I cannot even fathom the sick range of emotions felt by those who enjoy this trash. Why?

Why?

>Its not smug femdom

why is there so many jap cucks?

I just hope my raibu gets plenty of doujin scanned. Everything else is superfluous.

Very ready. Sad panda has been extremely slim pickings recently.

Any guess?

>japantrs so assblasted about the timeskip chapter that they had to make this
This is probably the first time I can cling to canon for a better turnout than the doujin artists.

Why they were assblasted with the timeskip chapter?

Simple. I self insert as a man, I can't self-insert as that dumb kid who can't read the atmosphere.

>smug femdom

Sucks that I'm in Japan on summer vacation as an English teacher but can't afford to go to comiket because it's too far away. At least I'll be on the mainland for winter comiket.
why you gotta be so far away hokkaido?

It doesn't seem like she is fucking man, just other kids.

more loli doujins is fine too.

>tagged NTR
>inb4 it's just a prank in the end
>we all fall for it even before it's released

Even as an adult she's flat as fuck. I like breasts, but if a girl doesn't have any, don't add them.

>Nishikata thinking it's all a trick and she's out getting dicked by other dudes
>"There's no way she'd just want me! She has to be messing around with other guys."

>doujin starts as generic ntr plot
>just before sex happens, tagaki breaks the 4th wall
>"You didn't really think this would happen, did you?"
>rest of doujin is pure vanilla sex with nishikata, maybe with impregnation

I was perfectly fine with just believing that Japan has shit taste and not looking at this book at all. But now I have to read an NTR doujin with the hope that it all gets subverted in the end.

First Gochuumon doujins now this, why do they do it? Do they enjoy watching us suffer?

For any other series, Id say you were dreaming, but for this, thats just crazy enough to happen.

Please god
I would personally fly to Japan and shake the hand of each person involved in the making of said doujin

>full color brown boats
Ready.

This

If you're going to make a doujin of a character then at least stay on model.

>It's a doujin
>Includes rape

Every time.

Can't we ever have a consensual doujin?

>not teasing femdom
Shit taste nips. It's like the people that made this are just bandwagoning.

I never got why people seem to think NTR is so incomprehensible/twisted. I mean, I get not liking it, but come on, this whole "what sort of human being would ever enjoy this?" response is fucking bizarre to me when there's scat, snuff, unbirth, bugcatching, floortiles, etc. fetishes out there.

At least those fetish don't get forced into our faces and shoehorned into any story that has an established romance in it. NTR is literally the "U mad?" of the doujin industry.

>floortiles
Hey, don't be talking shit about tile patterns.

I don't see what that has to do with the "Why would anyone ever want this?" aspect of it, that just means that the people who do want it are more obnoxious.

Personally I think a lot of those fetishes you listed come from various events in people's upbringing being fetishized, most commonly scat.

The supposed "incomprehensible" aspect of NTR comes from the fact that it's an emotional thing, not a physical, like the examples you listed. You can easily view most snuff fetishes as "yeah whatever, he's weird for being into that" and pass it off, but you can't do the same for NTR.

Of course it's seemingly impossible to understand someone who finds sexual appeal from a purely negative emotional plot.

Now that the possibility of NTR in the manga is 0%, the possibility of doujins being NTR rose to 100%.

Not him, but unless you hate the person, death is a purely negative event to most people. I'd say fetishizing snuff is just as foreign to the typical person's mindset.

It just them fucking in the classroom, cuck.

This is just semantic frustration.
I feel the same way for anyone who says "I will never understand people that like ______" because it just tells me that they're autistic. Not in the meme way, I mean "clinically" autistic. Because to be unable to understand how people can enjoy something after being clearly told exactly why they do is either clinical autism, clinical retardation, or you're suffering from chronic delusion.

It's just semantics though. The phrase is meant to express extreme disbelief at such an occurrence but the frequency of its use annoys me.

I think that, on a base level, a lot of people who are into "weird fetishes" can, at the very least, tolerate and understand each other's fetishes, without going into full-blown hate over it.

But then again, most fetishes don't focus purely on the psychological aspect.

I don't think most people like any of those either, they just don't draw as much vocal anger because doujinshi for them are very, very niche except maybe scat. Ultimately it's just "stop liking what I don't like!", and popularity is what triggers that. If there's something unpopular that you don't like, you'll just tend to ignore it.

>ntr
Ah fuck, I can't believe you've done this

Post your SCANS NEVERs.

anything aerodog

>gets a pilot but no manga scan

>people defending NTR ITT
Sup Forums is dead.

Are you man enough to enjoy NTR?

sorry i was just trying to fit in

>nufags getting offended by NTR ITT

>Are you man enough to enjoy NTR?
Dumb NTRposter. Back to Sup Forums with you.

Are the turtle.fishpaint guys doing something?

>people seriously think this is possible
Doubt it. Doujin authors aren't know to be creative.

A non-h thunderbolt fantasy doujinshi

>he thinks there haven't been NTRfags around forever
Please, user. They didn't even used to be that hated, though they were always a minority. I think Imako System was when it really started to explode.

>waiting for the finale for two years
>nothing
>thought the author dropped it
>find out that it's just because no one's scanned it
>someone uploaded the last chapter last month
>[Chinese]
>realize that it's not even the final chapter and that the final is right after it
>already released but also no scans

Soga no Tojiko Will Not Finish

>Shinohara Heavy Industry
oh lordy their art is adorable and perfect for this

author is a troll

NEVER

E
V
E
R