Madoka Magica Wraith Arc

Unscanned Chapter 8:
imgur.com/a/3TPB8

It's a trainwreck.

>Majuuka helps Mami defeat Wraith-Mami and Wraith-Kyoko
>Wraithpurgisnacht appears, a conglomeration of thousands of wraiths, alongside medium-size wraiths that look like half of Homura's head
>Kyoko is kill (maybe)
>Mami is kill (maybe)
>Majuuka is kill (probably)
>Homura wakes up
>Wraith somehow has her time-travel shield

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/grNqgrkjjuA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this shit needs to be scanned cleaned and translated immediately

People don't care much for Wraith Arc; it usually takes a month and a half to get English scanlations.

This is the penultimate chapter, by the way.

is Wraith Arc good?

What about the other Madoka Mangoes, are they wroth reading as well?

Wraith Arc kind of fucked itself in terms of plot consistency; it's slightly nonsensical.

The Different Story is legitimately good, read it for sure.

Homura's Revenge started off interesting but got really stupid.

The rest are just comedy/gag manga, mostly 4koma.

I should maybe catch up on these.

is this show worth watching?

madoka saved anime

What answer do you expect to get in this thread?

It is within my top 3 anime. I like it a lot.

I would recommend watching it, especially if you grew up with Cardcaptor Sakura and Precure and things like that. I would still recommend it either way though.

> pic
Nagisa is worst innovation.

But Homura is Madoka. And Madoka is Homura. They are one soul, bonded together by destiny.

She is cute and funny and adorable. I love her with my whole heart.

Just because you cannot appreciate her does not mean she should not be loved.

They have become one? I think they would wait until marriage.

I've heard claims that Wraith Arc was done with the help of InuCurry, Shinbo, and Hiramatsu. If true, than I can't believe how terribly incompetent they are. I don't blame Hanokage for this because TDS and the Rebellion manga were fantastic. Anime manga not so much, but I chalk that up to her working off of storyboards.

If Butcher isn't attached to the new project, than I'm just going to assume it's going to be a bomb. If he needs to have someone else write a "happy" ending for him, so be it, but based on Wraith Arc, I won't be able to stomach a project that isn't at least predominately written by him.

Kasumi is a fucking hilarious trainwreck, it feels like they gave the author names and vague concepts and told them to go nuts, I would recommend it just for that.

>Bad guy was her wish the whole time
Really makes you think. Could they be any less subtle?

TDS is a must read, if only because it's the only work where Mami gets significant development. If you are a fan of Homura, I'd recommend Homura Tamura. It's a 4Koma and pretty funny. It's essentially a PG doujinshi and a little cringey at times, but it's got some solid funny moments.

so what was that concept trailer about?
did anything ever come of it?

Oh right, I forgot about those. There's Oriko Magica and Suzune Magica, too, which are generally panned.

Yes, just wait. It's being publically released at the end of September. We should hear something solid in October.

oh that's neet.
It's pretty weird though because Rebellion was like three years ago. why are they restarting madoka magica now of all times?

maybe they're planning something big enough it needed 3 years to prepare for?

To conclude the story. A 2-4 year gap for a film isn't unusual when it's 100% material. We don't it in the West, but theyve been talking about a sequel since mid 2014. Production started last year in November, so we just have to wait and see what happens.

Sounds like the epitome of being totally fucked.

Maybe we can finally see Mami be useful in the next installment

>Headless Mami
>Forever alone Mami
>Pedo Mami
I wonder what the new meme will be?

I thank Madokami no one is actually reading this. The shit posting would be absolutely insane.

>tfw Madoka doesn't make eye contact and refers to you as "hey, you"

Madoka is swag bitch and she is not obliged to respect others.

I used to avoid madoka magica threads because of the rampant shitposting, but this thread has been up for 4 hours and is actually good. what happened all of a sudden?
are madoka threads good now?

Madoka threads are usually ruined by the same shitposters. If you're lucky and get a thread without them the threads can be decent.

No, they're still constant shitposting, though I'd say it's down to like 85% of the time whereas it used to be 98% of the time.
This thread is safe because no one cares about the Wraith Arc.

It's so refreshing to be able to talk about PMMM without the constant "fuck you crack-kun" and "stop samefagging, akemi" posts over and over again.

Of course now having mentioned it you've doomed us all.

>are madoka threads good now?
Heavens, no.

It's because I didn't post crack, yet.

>You expect cute girl
>It was just me, Homura
>With glasses
Typical self-loathing Homura.

Sayaka is cute.

Thanks god Madoka never enabled crack shipping like some other magical girl series.

Ikr? Glasses homura is the best.

Okay so, what was Homura trying to accomplish in the end of rebellion?
Yeah she took the burden of being goddess off of Madoka and gave it to the incubators, but what's the next step of her plan. now no one remembers who she is.

Homura is beautiful no matter what, but glasses Homura is extra cute.

That's all it was user. To take the burden away from Madoka so Madoka could libe a normal life.

No one cares.

Imagine finally getting to meet Madoka just for her to completely disregard you. That would break my heart.

She is too nice to do that though.

I want to lick her tears

I never knew that.

Also, she gave it to herself. Not the Inucbators. She just tortures him for fun.

I still don't know which one is cuter. Glasses Homura or funeral dress Homura.

I hope funeral dress Homura gets more screen time.

I want to procreate with her.

Me too. I'd be a dream. I'm still waiting for them to outdone themselves and give her an even cuter dress.

why though? the incubators were just doing what they had to do to survive. how can you really blame them for wanting to extend the life of the universe?

On a broader level, it has been suggested that it happened to show how naive and unsustainable Madoka's happy ending was.

They fucked with Madoka man. That's just cause and effect.

Madoka already has like two new outfits just from the concept movie so I wouldn't be surprised if Homu gets one too.

I want her to use the funeral dress as her implied wedding dress.

It's so cute. I specially loved ballerina Madoka. Oh, man. When is the concept movie going to be available again?

That's too gloomy for a wedding though.

So cute.

I'm glad to see she's still keeping up the high ribbons-to-surface-area ratio we've come to expect from Madoka's magical girl outfit

I don't like the princess tutu outfit, it will cause so much fucking shitposting.

I can post it on youtube subbed if you want.

High quality? Please, I want it.

>high quality
well, I timed it myself so don't expect much

I'll buy Kirara Magica 27 in Akihabara. Don’t spoil the manga!

I don't mid, unless it's an inconvenience for you.

Hey, LoC. Have you sleep well?

>Akibahara

What an exciting trip. I'm still jealous.

someone was translated chapter 7?

I was able to sleep well. I just ate breakfast at this hotel now.

That's nice. I bet you can barely wait for C90.

They're giving out limited-release BDs at an event in October, so assuming someone posts a rip, we'll have it in HD.

I wish I would make a date with you at the Comiket!

wait what were you talking about? I just looked and the concept trailer has already been on youtube for some time
youtu.be/grNqgrkjjuA

October can't come soon enough.

And me with you.

Not in high quality.

where can i find homura tamura?

the only thing that exists to the public is a camrip, though.

Wait, so wraiths can also fuse like Walpurgiasnacht? Wow.

I know. I just thought the BD was out already.

What the fuck have I missed?

I've been away for too long.

Wait! Don't ask the user about the story! I still don't read the chapter! Bad Apple!

>turkish homura

Hopefully in high quality.

I changed my name! Though I didn't bring my lawnchair. That's because you can sit down on the ground through a long period of time during the summer, you know.

Hopefully, you are in high quality.

>sitting on the ground
don't you just imagine a spider or some shit crawling up you?

This thread isn't about you, tripfag.

I just wanted to reduce my luggage as much as possible. There are few spider or shit in Big Sight except some kimo-ota.

I know. By the way, Wraithdoka is cute!

I referred to it as Wraithpurgisnacht for a reason.

I just realized, those spools of thread-- see pic related.

DEEPEST LORE

What's with Madoka's dress?

Noooooooo! I'm off to Akiba! You guys were successful in driving me away.

Funny how it shows up outside of Majuuka.

DUDE

I really need to read it.

Those are maple leaves you uncultured swine

>homura is canadian
would explain all the shitposts in these thread. canadians are worse than australians