Does Sup Forums like Kanon?

Does Sup Forums like Kanon?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UNqme5pG_5w&t=3m15s
youtube.com/watch?v=eZiyt7B_KWU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I really loved it, but probably just because it was the first time I watched this kind of show. Somehow still looks better than some modern shows.

Do I like harems with helpless ~uguu girls and melodrama with supernatural twists?

yes

Kanon 2002 is a miracle of the universe

youtube.com/watch?v=UNqme5pG_5w&t=3m15s

Only good harem anime.

2006 > 2002

As Key titles go it's one of the weaker ones. They hadn't figured out the right balance between melodrama and likeable characters doing fun things. CLANNAD was still a touch heavy on melodrama. Little Busters nailed it imo.

Its really good, highly underrated. OST is GOAT, animation still stands well today, plots fair for what trying to get every girls story in.

Way better than Angel Beats, Air, Little Busters, etc.

Is the Little Busters anime any good? The first few hours of the VN are so fucking boring I'm struggling to get through it

The anime was shit. Make sure you stick through the game to the end, and ecstasy as well.

I dropped the anime, but I finished the base VN. I'd say if you don't like the VN halfway through the common route, you probably won't get much out of the payoff at the end, and even less out of the character routes.I'd maybe give it a few more hours. If you don't like the minigames, disabling them in the options would speed it up some, though I personally think the batting practice is essential to the pacing.

Will do. Most VNs are a slog in the beginning so I guess I can force myself through this one. I always hear it gets really good.

I don't think I'm that far yet, so I'm gonna keep reading for now.

It was probably 4th or 5th anime I had ever watched, and the first non-action one. I remember liking it alot and getting hit in the feels by fox girl.

all key shit is garbage

Granted, but there are varying degrees of garbage.

Makoto's arc is the reason I can never watch this again.

Essential: Rap-free version of the ED
youtube.com/watch?v=eZiyt7B_KWU

I'm feeling the intense urge to rewatch due to feeling like shit, but not remembering why.

they're all manipulative shit that become acclaimed through pulling the strings on normies with no taste or awareness. You can't fucking deny this.

I don't know if this sounds edgy, but I HOPE Jun Maeda dies from his failing heart.

I think Air was worse.

It's okay to be a little edgy if you're self-aware user.

He'd just come back to life, or return as a ghost, or relive the final year of his life without the medical issues over and over, or go to an afterlife where he meets other people who died unfulfilled.

>normies
Go away crossboard cancer

ME IRL

who else wishes best girl won?

Got married. Still lost.Omnibus adaptation sucks a lot of the time.

2002 was the first non-action anime that I watched too and I loved it. Don't think I would enjoy watching nowadays though. 2006 was more complete.

What did she mean by this?