Is techno music degenerated ?

So what anons think of techno music ?
Here in France, techno parties are full of pro LGBT and pro migrants leftists. I'm producing hardcore techno, may I stop making retard music ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rR-1NU8VYIE
youtube.com/watch?v=WMPM1q_Uyxc
youtu.be/Amun881JSdU
youtube.com/watch?v=oJCoI49OGLM
youtube.com/watch?v=d12dJbE_xxw
youtube.com/watch?v=-Vd2nyk-4Lo
youtube.com/watch?v=N6aFvuLHv3A
youtu.be/9MoUs8ZlbK0
youtube.com/watch?v=ejHMqK6jXJE
youtube.com/watch?v=HZP7410jaGs
youtube.com/watch?v=8AdwGIlKoic
youtube.com/watch?v=kxjxE_ZOKLI
youtube.com/watch?v=c4PX6883KyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=rHEJA7WcjRo
youtube.com/watch?v=Tyvh9WLn9BE
youtube.com/watch?v=U8jOhqOsouM
youtube.com/watch?v=m7nmaPItGFU
youtube.com/watch?v=J0SH_PvQsmc
youtube.com/watch?v=12pu3mmZD_A
youtube.com/watch?v=0q9Vzjefnik
youtube.com/watch?v=W3wMZPMGHyw
youtube.com/watch?v=8Y3VBEuzIvo
youtube.com/watch?v=ce5zaDhvhm4
youtube.com/watch?v=4pdfdliUJ80
youtube.com/watch?v=JIkfHCLwInQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Bsz1u4U2TNA
youtube.com/watch?v=OEYox7zoOvU
youtube.com/watch?v=auKgPyc8Zqo
youtube.com/watch?v=2zIOGpEF8zQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I'm producing hardcore techno, may I stop making retard music ?
That would be a good idea.

trash music like trash food produces degeneracy.

What's the difference, for you, beetween techno music and fashwave ? Both are electronic music, why one is less degenerated than the other ?

Produceranon here...

Never stop, just go even harder!

Absolutely degenerate. Only sounds good on drugs.

Produce what you like to listen to. That's all that matters.

Says UK-Fag with shit tier jungle music blastering bis clubs he have to leave early beacause of muh regulations

Stop listening to techno music and listen to good electronic music instead.

>jungle
>shit
Go and stay go

The kind of techno that is closer to hardcore ("hard techno" to call it some way) has usually leftie audience, that one is the shit-tier techno, plus it's getting mainstream, therefore degenerates like femiwhores will probably listen to it, to make them feel edgy.
The good techno is the one that goes closer to eurodance. That's good stuff.
Anyway, produce whatever the fuck you want. Who the fuck cares what normalfags listen to, do what makes you happy and what you like.

T. Eurodance-trance-techno lover

>hardcore techno
dop dap dop da da dop dop dop
Is that it? Well it appeals to not so smart people after all. Trance, if done right, is the pinnacle of electronic music.

Still, don't stop if you like it. Those people would be degenerates anyway.

What did you expect by asking the question here?
Of course most Sup Forumstards will say it's degenerate.
And they're probably right, but it doesn't matter.
I like it myself and often go at gigs to have a good time.
If you stop producing you'll lose your job and someone else will replace you. Don't be retarded.

Dear user,
can you give me a starter advice when I want to create my own music?
I like Trance

>Here in France, techno parties are full of pro LGBT and pro migrants leftists.
the techno scene has always had those people because it used to be a music for outsiders, but as it has become more popular it has attracted more.
but it is just correlation, techno has nothing to do with the politics of people who listen to or consume techno.

drugs may or may not be degenerate, but taking ecstasy does open your mind which can (hopefully) be a good thing. there is a time and a place for it though.

continue to make your techno because you are not responsible for those that consume it.

in fact, you must make the music that is inside you and not kowtow to the trends. do as this user says: trip wisdom

techno music is white music
lesser whites, but still whites
so yea its all good

80-90s techno make my soul
it's make me view all humankind as a whole

AND ALL HUMAN IS GOOD

fashwave is not like techno, just like techno is not like hardcore... its their own genre. I would look at those who listen to each genre to determine the degeneracy.

I like the repetitive music for the repetitive tasks

Get a DAW and start reading everything about it, then have fun its really just that.

Just stay at it, ist takes time and passion

It's up to you. If you wanted to stop, you could just take your talents and apply them to a different genre of music. Something less degenerate like ambient or martial industrial, for example.

Fashwave has a fascist aesthetic, and fascism discourages degeneracy. It's all about the aesthetic and what kind of crowd it attracts.

>I'm producing hardcore techno, may I stop making retard music ?
Yes, start producing bogpillcore 'music' instead.

All music that doesn't require you to know basic music theory is degenerate
Hip hop and electronic are especially degenerate no bec8of who gravited to it
But because it promotes simpleton thoughts and noneffort music
I'm a metal head and I admit I'm a degenerate
But at least I know it

*degenerate not because of those who gravitate towards it

Always techno music has been the house of the hippies and the degenerated

Define basic music theory, because even in a DAW you have to understand majors, minors, chords etc. To me that is basic music theory and throws your argument out the window.

youtube.com/watch?v=rR-1NU8VYIE

youtube.com/watch?v=WMPM1q_Uyxc

Would you consider underground resistance the good stuff?

You think you can make electronic music without even a rudimentary understanding of music theory? KYS..

And its not just music theory tard, lets see you mix a kick & some bass together so its got energy & no mud.

I learnt music theory specifically to write EDM & its pretty fucking hard to do right.

I don't see how music theory cannot be applied to computer programs.

Arrangement as well. Arrangement is damn hard!

Wrong
That's not basic
That's preschooler level

A DAW is more like a music word processor. The computer does very little for you if you dont already know how to write music.

Youre dumb J Dilla and MF DOOM and Madlib prove you wrong

Where is your new Johnny Hallyday, France? I love him (no homo).

I used to enjoy going to techno and house clubs and parties, but I can't go anymore because MDMA makes me reveal my power level. Another thing ruined by Sup Forums.

Fuck off daft punk

How do I into DAW? I mean, where the hell do I even start? Is any specific hardware necessary?

When composing I regularly have to account for the underlying chord, its correlation & interaction with the melody as well as the harmony for other tracks.

I often account for aspect of resolution to create feelings of completion between movements & regularly create multi osc synths using cents to create more complex voicing.

On top of this we have to be able to work on any key instantly, especially when working with other stems.

Oh, & syncopation.

We dont get to stand there strumming a fucking guitar, we write every part from the drums/rhythm section down.

Best electronic record ever made,
Prove me wrong
youtu.be/Amun881JSdU

Gimme a link to your soundcloud and I'll let you know if you should stop or not

Just make gabber with samples from Hitlers speeches

Thecho is "music" 4 faggots that actualy sound like robot farts, real men listem Metal and Corridos

except techno music doesn't have some retarded "message" behind it and if there are any vocals or such, it's usually just simple stuff
otherwise, shit people go to public parties big surprise

I still love my techno. I have always hated crowds, though, so making a recording is more important to me than playing gigs, parties etc. Keep at it, OP, but just use more extreme vocal samples on top of your tracks.

Pic related.

A Dutch left wing journalist compares techno parties with Nazi gatherings.

I liek some modern Frenchie music: Horksh, Moaan Exis.

this is nice too
youtube.com/watch?v=oJCoI49OGLM

>tfw we will never go back to that period in time where dub step was good before normalfags corrupted it with fart sounds

youtube.com/watch?v=d12dJbE_xxw

Most metal sounds like tin cans and toasters to me. I like depth and some bass in my sounds, try some Neurofunk Drum n Bass.

Et si tu commençais à faire de la vraie musique, tu sais, celle qui nécessite un minimum de talent ?

>t. Never listened to electronic in his life

no hablo el dutcho... pls some more details?

Great post. Thanks for arguing semantics.

I used to listen to 1995 - 1999ish techno/happy hardcore for years but yeah it's all just so degenerate.

Primitive, nervous system wrecking drivel.

Music thread?
youtube.com/watch?v=-Vd2nyk-4Lo

You need some kraftwerk, hardly degenerate.

Start making Fashwave instead

Igorrr fucking kicks ass, I found out about The Algorithm through Igorrr.
youtube.com/watch?v=N6aFvuLHv3A

>hardcore techno
soooo 1995, plus there is a lot of good electronic music to be made so don't throw away Ableton just yet

>tfw collected a bunch of analog synths for years including a prophet 8 only to end up hating all music except some gay ass synth pop

spot on dude

>memewave

clairement, oui. Essaie pourquoi pas de faire du son genre Dynatron, j'écoute Rigel Axiom en ce moment. Perturbator est cool aussi.

You'd like the band Feindflug, it's pretty much Industrial/Gabber sounding stuff with lots of WW2 samples/speeches.

youtu.be/9MoUs8ZlbK0

Only cool for about 10 minutes.

Igorrr is great.

like your mom

degenerate as a sweaty guy in bondage gear with glow sticks having a seizure to the beat

Drop techno, go for goa. Or psy/prog trance. And remember: if it's too gay, it ain't worth shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=ejHMqK6jXJE
youtube.com/watch?v=HZP7410jaGs
youtube.com/watch?v=8AdwGIlKoic
youtube.com/watch?v=kxjxE_ZOKLI
youtube.com/watch?v=c4PX6883KyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=rHEJA7WcjRo

>hardcore techno
Gross. Are you 14?

or just google around, almost anywhere would be better than Sup Forums for this

youtube.com/watch?v=Tyvh9WLn9BE
Music thread

Didn't feindflug publicly denounce right wing politics and declared their music and samples used are for music purposes only? If I read some german article right.
But then again, Von Thronstahl explained how you can get fash back into fashion in the intro of "Return your revolt into style".
This some pretty decent stuff, thanks leaf.

youtube.com/watch?v=U8jOhqOsouM

>techno parties are full of pro LGBT and pro migrants leftists

That's absolutely true. But, don't worry. Soon we'll take over their leftist subculture too. Soon, user. Soon.

There's still good dub step being produced but yeah.. Kids today think Skrillex is dub step. SAD!

youtube.com/watch?v=m7nmaPItGFU

Are me 'artys, on the seven seas we be listening to thumping hardtek, you filthy landlubbers

youtube.com/watch?v=J0SH_PvQsmc

Nice one Macedonian bro, but this is more of an electronic thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=12pu3mmZD_A

These fags might be performing, but I really like this one.

That's bullshit, user. Go ahead. Try and make a nice goa tune without knowing notes, scales, harmonies and that other stuff. And even if you do, if you don't know how to fit all that shit together and blend it to sound good... you're fucked.

youtube.com/watch?v=0q9Vzjefnik

>Techno

wow it's like i'm in 2015

>random metal track
youtube.com/watch?v=W3wMZPMGHyw

get a soundcard. or use asio4all if poorfag

youtube.com/watch?v=8Y3VBEuzIvo
What happened to tektonik?

Yes.
If you need to ask to know if something degenerate is degenerate, the real question you might want to consider is "Am I a degenerate?"

youtube.com/watch?v=ce5zaDhvhm4

youtube.com/watch?v=4pdfdliUJ80

>tfw there will never be a 90s resurgence

youtube.com/watch?v=JIkfHCLwInQ

Depends on what kind of techno. It's degenerate if it's some faggy Laurent Garnier shit but if you're making some shit like old Tresor or Adam Beyer/Drumcode shit it's rad. Since you're a faggot frog I'm sure your shit sucks.

techno festivals is a great place to hook up with underage females on extazy. This is the state of it in France. At least i can say it's the case in Ile de France.

If you go to real rave parties ("teufs") you will see degenerate people ofc (FUCKIN HATE HIPPIES) but you'll see less niggers and more "skinheads"

>old Tresor
Aren't they literally gay? Germans have a major minimal techno label that signs only gay artists and they launch gay only parties.

Is fashwave Sup Forums approved?

youtube.com/watch?v=Bsz1u4U2TNA

youtube.com/watch?v=OEYox7zoOvU

They are good, we need more macedonian music. Our music has went down the toilet after Tose died.

Btw he died on this day 10 years ago...still feels like it was yesterday. Everyone loved him :'(
youtube.com/watch?v=auKgPyc8Zqo
In his honour

You are entirely correct. I make multiple EDM styles and it is legitimately difficult in regards to musical composition. Trying to be further creative & progress the genre can be exhausting.

I am regularly reading about music theory (still) & constantly trying to further my knowledge in that area. And sound design, which is a whole other shit show in itself.

youtube.com/watch?v=2zIOGpEF8zQ

Wash away that fag shit, user.

No, it's cringe.

every techno track ever
>trance gate
>male deep voice saying WELCOME TO BEST RAVE EVER
>bomm bomm bomm BOBOBOMM bom bom bom BOBOBOBOMM
>women childish voice screaming I CAN'T STOP RAVING
>bomm bomm bomm BOBOBOMM bom bom bom BOBOBOBOMM
>repeat