Hurricane Ophelia - Ire/pol/

>In the south of Ireland. My garden is like a war zone right now, only about 15 mins in. Full storm hasn't hit yet.

>how is the rest of Ire/pol/ doing?

Other urls found in this thread:

windy.com/?52.803,-8.394,5
earth.nullschool.net/#current/wind/isobaric/1000hPa/orthographic=-10.25,52.90,3000/loc=-9.218,52.531
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Potatos should only take about 15 minutes to boil

Half hour til it hits Dublin, apparently. Power might go out and I might not be able to watch Columbo ;-;

Also college was closed today but I have Mondays off anyway, couldn't the hurricane have come later in the week?

Got out of work early.

Power just went and it's windy but no rain, just hope to God it sticks around for another day or 2 for maximum comfy

Where has the power gone out. Dublin power cables are underground so I'm hoping we'll be ok.

To be sure and you're not posting with a potato flag.

It's abnormally warm in Germany because of that storm. I hope we will have a hard winter soon.

Star gorges itself on clay

The sky is orange over the UK at the minute caused by the Sahara dust. Feels really strange!

>no power
Haha get fucked
t. wexford

Remember the big freeze a couple of years back when we had heavy snow the schools were closed for nearly 3 weeks? Would get up very morning, meet my friend, then we'd get a text that school was closed and stay in telling funny childhood stories. Comfiest days of my life bros.
>tfw faggot friend is working today and doesn't want to baton down the hatches with me

I'm in SE England & it's like summer here.
But yes, wish we could have a really cold snap.

Same here, 26 degrees at this moment. I hate it, I want white men weather.

Anyhow, stay safe potatoes!

Donard line in Wicklow, wouldn't mind but they put the power out from 9-6 on Friday for repairs

>mfw West Britain gets a bit windier than usual

Is that strange discolouration in the sky caused by this hurricane? I'm in Hampshire btw

But user, West Britain is actually the correct terminology as Great Britain is a geographical not a political term.

If you wanted to trigger OP, you should've said West England. Wales isn't West England, it's England.

yes, its all that dirty african moisture being dropped over you

>Remembers IRA turning England into a warzone.

Good boy, storm.

No, it's caused by it being the End Times. Confess Christ as your personal Lord and Saviour immediately.

>TFW that was 7 years ago
Still remember going down snowy hills in bin bags full of straw with friends

stay safe potato brothers

Dust from the Sahara.

Fug it, I'm moving to Ireland. It's finally tropical and they don't judge you for your drinking.

It's ok England, everyone knows you've never experienced summer.

Please take a picture, sirs.

>ywn grow up in ireland and live in a /comfy/ hamlet with your childhood friends and visit pubs
WHY DID I HAVE TO BE BORN AN AMERISHART WHY

It's a bit grey right now. But the sky was piss-yellow about an hour ago.

One potato nig dead, a tree hit a car..

rip

Yellowish colour here too!

Our thoughts and prayers are with you! Hope thats helps user..

Galway is disappointing so far. C'mon ta fuck!

Not user, but here is some Sahara dust that blew over here a few years ago and collected on my tarpauline.

>tarpauline

Do you live in a field or something, Mick?

Tried to but it doesn't come out in the pics?
It is just yellow sky, check BBC some places have a red sun

The bold IRA battered you and your scum army.

Over manchseter England.. 10 mins ago..

Years ago to save money for travel. It was also an old quarry, not a field.

I hope you've got Publix in Ireland, otherwise, you're all fucked.

Up North here, things have suddenly gone a bit sunny is this a bad sign

windy.com/?52.803,-8.394,5
I can't believe Ireland is fucking dead

>be in Dublin
>light breeze

where's my fucking storm?

We got sunshine this morning for a stretch, then the clouds moved in with a wee bit of wind. Not much has changed so far.

It's about time the trees hit back. Fucking drunk driving potato nogs.

Is that dust hazardous?

>Ireland gets hurricanes

I realize I'm a NEET that's been living under a rock for the past bit, but all the same I'm surprised and didn't think that was a thing.

Thanks based Zeus.

Live weather thingy, looks like its still not reached Ireland proper

earth.nullschool.net/#current/wind/isobaric/1000hPa/orthographic=-10.25,52.90,3000/loc=-9.218,52.531

>not realizing this is a glorified test of the new weather manipulation device they used to create the recent hurricane in the US but on an area that never gets them

Not in the slightest. It actually enriches the soil with trace nutrients.

>dying in a tropical storm
Only 3rd world Bahamian islands have deaths during a TS!

I could roll around in a paddock and not worry about brown snakes

And Ebola.

when the fuck do you get judged in Australia lol

Saharan dust I led to believe..

Paddock?!? Too soon!

WHEELIE BIN BLOWN OVER THIS IS NOT A DRILL

You should have put them in user

>enrichment from africa

>150km gusts

Fair drying out la.

Very windy in south Wales rn

This is why people should check the catalog.
>3 threads now

Great Britain is England, Scotland & Wales.

Did you mean the British Isles?

Horse shit fetishist?

found an image of storm surge

Birmingstan here. Sky was dirty earlier, thought it was a window filter until someone told me. Missed the sun too reee

Im in Southampton right now and the sky has turned dark brown. Its 1pm but it looks more like 6pm

potato niggers so poor noneone is going to stream this hurricane

Just cycled home from work. Not bad at all in Dublin. Can't believe the city basically shut down for this. It's just as the forecast predicted, some strong winds but nothing serious. Meanwhile the news outlets continue to spam DEATHSTORM 2017.

All those potatoes will be lost in time, like tears in the rain
Time to starve

The hurricane got him

Not really noticing anything in SW Engerland. You sure its not just an actual war zone?

Stop complaining, I just got a direct hit from the eye wall of Irma right as it hit land. the fact that you cunts still have connection shows its not bad at all, Irma knocked out all communications in southwest florida and destroyed everything around me.

Hasn't really started yet lad

NW England here the Sun is the same colour of orange as the Irish flag, could you please stop whatever you've been doing.

Reminder this is Martian's terraforming the UK and the rest of the Earth eventually. ESO are going to announce something regarding space sometime soon so there could be a connection.

Going outside lads, gonna try get a picture of the sun in castle vale

Sun shining through Sahara dust etc then also shining through cloud cover gives the piss filter effect.

holy shit am I the only one seeing the jew?

Potato dust being thrown up into the air..

God I hope it wipes Ireland off the map, pikey scum

Don't Aussies judge you favourably for your drinking?

It's not even a hurricane. 40mph winds. Already a couple of deaths though

/TraleeAnon/ here. Going to stay and livestream from my house. Pic related. Will post link soon.

>getting hit by a Talmudic Storm

Our shit was fucked hours before Irma hit, the neighbors trampoline sailed off into oblivion and kartwheeled through someones house like 6 hours before Irmas eyewall. This thing isn't even a hurricane. I'm not sure if you guys are going to be flooded at all, that's something that even a shit their storm can fuck you with. My street got flooded but houses around me are all elevated with a big pile of sand so it didn't reach my house.

Damn... has it been already 7 years? I remember shoving snow in the faces of the knackers' kids. Best times with my best pal.

oof, that's a hell of a backyard
hope you'll do okay, I'd hate to lose a house like that

The wind's picking up here and I'm loving it.

The sun's still shining and I'm wondering what to take hiking, I've got new waterproofs to try out

It looks dark away from the sun

But then the sun is completely blocked here

Lads my neighbors garbage bins fell over. We're all going to die aren't we?

should have used two stones, its his own fault