Mark of the beast

Does the mark of the beast refers to the homo erectus protruding mouth? The mark of the beast was given to Cain, after he killed his brother in jealousy of the maker favoring his brother with greater fortunes (IQ difference/agriculture vs hunter gatherer) in return for his sacrifices.

Other urls found in this thread:

beforeitsnews.com/prophecy/2013/07/mark-of-beast-and-mark-of-cain-2451530.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>getting revelations mixed up with OT
>more generally, getting something people are given by an end times govt mixed up with something one guy received towards the beginning of the human race (allegedly)

sad

what part of this are you referring to as coming from revalations? all of what I refer to is from the myth of Cain and Abel.

No. It does not.

The "mark of the beast" was a certificate given to Romans who renounced Christianity and worshipped the emperor, or his image. Anyone refusing to do so was either put to death, or was prohibited in engaging in trade. It was a common practice at the time. It went on for years. As Pliny wrote to Trajan:

>Meanwhile, in the case of those who were denounced to me as Christians, I have observed the following procedure: I interrogated these as to whether they were Christians; those who confessed I interrogated a second and a third time, threatening them with punishment; those who persisted I ordered executed. For I had no doubt that, whatever the nature of their creed, stubbornness and inflexible obstinacy surely deserve to be punished. There were others possessed of the same folly; but because they were Roman citizens, I signed an order for them to be transferred to Rome.

> Others named by the informer declared that they were Christians, but then denied it, asserting that they had been but had ceased to be, some three years before, others many years, some as much as twenty-five years. They all worshipped your image and the statues of the gods, and cursed Christ.

Short answer: No
Long answer: pic related

The mark of the beast Rickey Retardo

Quit hating on Lucifer.

the mark of the beast and the mark of cain are the same.

Show me where it says that - also maybe read my previous post.

see link bruv.

beforeitsnews.com/prophecy/2013/07/mark-of-beast-and-mark-of-cain-2451530.html

It's either being transgender, or telling lies all the time. They have always lived among us.

Cain is said to become 'like a beast' and ends up killing for the sake of killing. It's purely speculative but it seems to me that the old testaments Cain would likely become the Devil/Satan figure, not to be confused with Lucifer, who I personally view as a separate entity.

The mark of Cain therefore becoming the mark of the beast which prevents premature death but more importantly prevents crop growth. Should the prophesy be true, I envision a world in which people are promoted to take the mark for eternal life and in doing entrap themselves on a desolate unyielding world with mass famine which eventually ends all humanity, ushering the second coming.

Whats more the dead coming back to life might reference in revelations may be related to cloning using genetic material obtained from things such as pharaoh mummies.

That is the most tenuous, grasping piece of rubbish I have ever read - and I made myself plow through the first run of the Left Behind books.
Revelations 9 does not say that those without the seal of God have the mark of the beast.
>this is an unfounded assumption.
The beast is the beast from Daniel - an actual Empire that was continuous in the Middle East for thousands of years until it was slain in 1918.

I think you're actually referring to aids

Goyim are beasts. The mark of the beast is the foreskin.

The beast is this thing I pulled out of my ass, instead of metaphorical like the rest of the book

My grandpa was a minister and extremely religious and said that blacks were marked at the tower of Babel.

Probably not. I think niggers are just niggers. They did breed with an unknown ancestor that humans didn't. Probably Satan himself

Mark of cane isnt the mark of the beast. Beast mark is the number of man. 666.

imagine being the white parent and having this as a child, I think I'd genuinely consider suicide. Being a mother and having a female child which looks like another species must be pretty disturbing.

The mark of the beast is circumcision.

It has an ending?