desuarchive.org/a/thread/145134906/#145138127
youtube.com/watch?v=RofPRDrUvKw
youtube.com/watch?v=gyWSiBms6N8
youtube.com/watch?v=KisqZ_RF080
youtube.com/watch?v=3Imngeom878
youtube.com/watch?v=-urEFO7e1e4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

SakuraNamiRukia here.
Why do my fans ship me with the main character if I won't end up with them?

First for Ichiruki

And this is a Best Girl.

Ichiruki is too cute. It will be a crime when Kubo kills it.

Real Thread

No

Post yfw the last chapter gets leaked this Saturday.

Do you have a family? Children? Do they know you're posting here?

post yfw it literally gets released today

Hello bleach

>it ends with a M. Shyamalan twist where Ichigo was actually living in SS waiting for Yhwach's return.

Who hurt you user?

Hello user, I am Bleach.

naruto is my favorite bleach

Why is Shunsui so damn good looking?

>rukiafags
imgur.com/a/tiA4z

>he posted it again!

>the announcement is a movie or OVAs featuring the real final confrontation between everyone and Yhwach and the proper ending to the series

Why did he never get his eye fixed?

Who ShinjixHiyori here?

Keep posting. 4 more days, I can't fucking wait.

Who's ready for the OTP to show up? I can't wait to see their qt orange haired child.

Wants to look tough for Nanao.

Because he looks cooler with an eye patch

uh. I'm pretty sure that is trying to make fun of Rukiafags.

I know that's so dumb. He doesn't seem like he wouldn't do it for his pride. So I wonder why

He did get it fixed. He just wears the eyepatch to look like a pirate.

Maybe there's some game that is made easier for him by lacking an eye?

Keep posting.

Prediction for last chapter:

>Captains start reacting to the reatsu and say "That's... Yhwach... how?"
>Rukia turns around
>Zoom on lips, "No... that's..."
>Starts running towards the reatsu
>Renji calls out for her to wait but she's gone
>Rukia arrives at the source of the reatsu, it's a big black blob and something appears to be falling out
>Other captains start arriving at this point, appearing battle ready with swords drawn
>Ichigo falls out, Rukia catches him
>Shell shocked faces; "No way... Kurosaki? He disappeared 10 years ago"
>Ichigo slowly stirs awake
>Grabs the white robes
>I: ...Shinigami?
>R: No, it is not shinigami... it is Rukia Kuchiki.
>I: Ah... I see... I'm Kurosaki Ichigo.
>Everyone goes up to help, Ichigo begins to regain his memories. He's a regular shinigami now but his reatsu became fused with Yhwach's.
>Rest of the chapter goes over the rest of the human crew and tells us what they were up to
>In the end we see Ichigo standing on Sokyouku wearing a 13th division vice captain badge

>Aizen built a fake future and waited for 10 years until he falls in

perfect bara material.Shame that Kubo made him into a heterofag instead of establishing a relationship with Ukitake

I can actually see him wearing the eyepatch so that enemies think it's his blindspot.
>who told you that I couldn't see out of my right eye

I like this honestly. I never thought of the option of Ichigo being missing since the Ywach fight.

More like
>In the end we see Ichigo as the new soul king

>Orihime is trying to eat Ichigo's face
>ichigo's nose is enormous

What did Kubo mean by this?

MILFrihime fucking when

I actually would like an end where Ichigo is missing and it's a set up for a sequel series where the goal is to find him. Ichigo and Aizen both disappeared and it's because Aizen told Ichigo the truth about something and now they're working together, but that'd be a later twist.

The actual twist being that Ichigo and Aizen there one and the same all along.

Breast reduction surgery Inoue when? Dyed black hair Inoue when?

*were

Kek I always thought about how fucking big Ichigo's nose was in this panel back when I was reading the volumes over and over. Glad to see I'm not the only one.

Reminder to Ichihime shippers that they're literally supporting a girl who is so obsessed that she almost went though with a rape kiss on an unconscious Ichigo.

Any guy in this situation would be seen as a fucking creep.

They both love the Beatles, after all. It's ironclad proof.

Why stop there? She should also get a haircut and become a shinigami.

Hopefully soon. She's already THICC as it is, just imagine her in MILF mode.

Riruka's gonna get him, calm down guys.

When 10 years of desperate longing gets to her. Actually scrap that, current Hime would do it if that would get her access to Ichigo's dick

>Any guy in this situation would be seen as a fucking creep.

Are you calling Shinji Ikari a creep for almost kissing Asuka when she was asleep?

He did fap in front of her when she was unconscious though.

You already said this.
Many times in fact.
And you've been proven wrong every single time you've said it.

Right now.

Jesus, does she have any muscle in this arm?

I predict a sequel named Blacked will be announced

desuarchive.org/a/thread/145134906/#145138127

What the fuck

Check the scene in the manga to see how Kubo drew it.

>if you think you're about to die, it's okay to force a kiss on an unconscious person

Already addressed that flawed point. You should try reading.

What's your tumblr account name? I'm curious. I'm sure it will be hilarious to read it.

>Just got swimsuit Rukia in Brave Souls
Well thank god, now I can start saving orbs again. Her in game model is cute as fuck.

>They both love the Beatles, after all. It's ironclad proof.
When was that said?

Kubo drew it to look disturbing and wrong for a reason, user. Just look at this: Nasty.

Can i drink you?

Alright. Let's put the cards down the table. You came here to Sup Forums years ago to shitpost about Ichihime because you saw that people dared to ship Rukia here, and you got blow the fuck out repeatedly for a decade straight. And you could never conquer this place, and that made you insecure as fuck. So now crawled out from under your rock for the final moments of this manga where people are already exhausted of all tihs shit and don't want to fight you back anymore, at least not as vividly as back then, and you are here to enact some kind of a revenge for us hurting your feelings. Except that you were never a victim in the first place. You came here as an aggressor.

Close enough Porky?

It would be extremely painful.

harem end?

If you allow it.

youtube.com/watch?v=RofPRDrUvKw

youtube.com/watch?v=gyWSiBms6N8

youtube.com/watch?v=KisqZ_RF080

youtube.com/watch?v=3Imngeom878

He never had an opponent worth taking it off.

youtube.com/watch?v=-urEFO7e1e4

What's it like being literally insane?
What's it like knowing that not even the author of Bleach likes you or people like you?
What's it like knowing that you're so stupid you get proven wrong at every single turn so you just block out what people say so delude yourself?
What's it like taking every action you make based on your own self serving delusions?

By the way, feel free to post some cases of you "blowing people out" in the archives. Because I'm more than sure it's just you ignoring arguments and spamming meta like you always do.

Are you ready for Bleach THE LAST?

yfw when she wins the Ichibowl and the movie ends with Ichigo playing with his wife's son.

I didn't think it was possible to project this hard.

FUCK I'd still watch it.

Do people really ship ichiruki?
Like not trolling?

Of course.

Last thread

Of course. Especially in Japan.

There was no projecting.
Just look at yourself, you literally can't even do anything at all but give non-answers.
You're brain just doesn't function enough to do it.

And do you think it's not obvious to anyone at all reading this that you straight up dodged getting links from the archive to support your claim.

>posting screenshots of tumblr blogs
>pretending it's accurate information

>mfw ichigo X Inoue is canon

>444
>death death death
fuck

Hmm all just over a minute apart. Such obvious samefaggotry.

He doesn't respond because the fact that you need links is a proof of your newfaggotry in and of itself.

Are you retarded? The second and third post are seven seconds apart.

It's not pork, just some newfag hime shipper. Probably woman too, since both the "Ichigo is objectified" and the "Orihime is a rapist" trigger worked.

Fucking hell that we need to deal with this shit even in the last week. I just want my Aizen to be happy.

>he
Hah. The funny part is you think anyone will believe you.
And no, the obvious point is that think you spamming baseless personal insults in reply to other people making valid arguments is you "blowing them out".

>I said something wrong
>people corrected me
>they must all be the same person

You're arguing with at least two people here. Not that it makes a difference. did you know, by the way that one of the numbers of the bottom right corner shows how many unique posters are in the thread? I won't tell you which, though. You will have to hover your mouse over it.

Not that you'll have a lot of Bleach threads to make a use of it in, soon.

>Yhwach appears and kills all the captains
>"Since when were you under the impression that Ichigo wasn't in SS?"
>illusion fades
>The recently promoted captain Ichigo cuts Yhwach in half
>"B-BAKANA!"
And then Aizen was Soul King.

>You're arguing with at least two people here.
Nah.

But, just replace "Canada" with "IcihiRuki" and it'll fit this situation perfectly.

>prejudiced towards an entire group of people
>saved an image about a prejudice towards canadians
>calls others prejudiced

I'm done.

You're delusional.

>mfw Kubo trolled both fandoms with ch. 685 and had Ichihime shippers claim victory and shit on Rukia for two weeks just to reveal IR in the end.