American dream

Give me more of these vintage american dream pics pls

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i2bqbDDu3CI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why you trying to make the board more depressed.

Those shirts are ugly.

this

Great pics except the OP's, too much blatant advertising.

you think anyone is going to take advice from some Greek fuck who thinks it's ok to wear Adidas and gold chains? fuck outta here. I'll keep my classy American Atire, you keep your dollar store, penny pinching cheap cologne soaked shit.

why do you say that?

>the woman on the grill
That's feminism reeeeee

>"dream"

> "American Dream"
> "Too much blatant advertising"
have you ever visited?

Why would you post this on a Nazi board?

ayy yo nigga that shirt ugly af

kek

that ''nazi'' looks like a jew or iranian

As a trans woman I really dont understand how people can romanticize post-war America.

looking back fondly on a period in history REEEE PUNCH A NAZI

> reeeee
Fails to see irony about posting Indiana Jones in a thread extolling virtues of time period for which the archetype is representative.

> As someone suffering from mental illness promoted under the guise of degeneracy acceptance I really dont understand how people can romanticize cultural values of unity and economic prosperity that facilitate the normalization of non-dysfunctional nuclear families.

Americana.

user...

>as a deeply degenerate, mentally unstable and ill being i cant understand how people like one of the best periods in history

Yeah no shit, degenerates dont like actual progress and happiness

I have that

His wife is an import and they have a retarded child.

The Weltschmerz is real

why is suburbia so amazing?

Join the 45% faggot

How did the American dream go from this to BLACKED? What the fuck is wrong with you burgers? Is it the corn syrup and fat?

Think of the long-standing European tradition of poisoning the king. Now apply that to a population. (And yes, the destruction of the food supply is part of the attack.)

Think of anywhere in the world, not just in the US. A small band of organized, armed vandals can terrorize an entire population if the population doesn't organize to fight back. That's what happened here. The Zionist-bankers worked together to both steal and destroy and deceive their victims that no crime was occurring. Consider it cultural embezzlement.

Note the timing, too. The Zionists first destroyed Europe with WWI and WWII. It was only after destroying Europe that they moved on to destroying the US.

Delusion

Fuck these pigs

As someone who comes from an area heavily populated with Greeks I can 150% confirm this post is nothing but truth

Say it with me
>Thank you ED!

HOW DARE YOU DISRESPECT BARRON YOU ASIATIC MONGREL

IT WAS OURS DAMN IT! GIVE IT BACK!

R.I.P.

Do these pictures not depress anyone else?
Do you actually want to live in the world depicted in those photos?
It looks warm, inviting and comfy
but also drab, sugar-coated and hiding something much more sinister.

youtube.com/watch?v=i2bqbDDu3CI
>rip in peace

i see nothing sinister beneath those examples. no offense but i think you have heard that repeated too many times. sometimes they are sugar coated but so are our images today - replacing sugar with sex. i get you somewhat though.

Every time I see that smug, lying cunts face, I just want to smash his fucking teeth in with a sledgehammer.

>so are our images today - replacing sugar with sex.
and I don't particularly want to live in this world either.
I think those pictures are TOO idealistic. That is what gives them their sinister air. It's like the picture is telling me how I should be living, word-for-word, so I don't notice what is really going on around me. Maybe you are right and I am brainwashed, I wouldn't know if I was right?

>pic related
These make me feel much more comfy. This photo was taken in my hometown of Manchester, not far from where I live. See how nobody is trying to be anything for the sake of appearance? Just enjoying life during what was otherwise a difficult time for everyone. That gives me hope more than a collage of fake persons user.

But to each his own, it's not for me to judge.

What's the closest I can return to this? I would move to a poorer country to experience the 1950s lifestyle. I was thinking maybe rural places in Europe or even Lebanon or South America.

Niggers always have to fuck up everything.

Sickening. It's no surprise that every single person I know who votes for Leftist parties are utter cunts.

>As a trans woman I really dont understand how people can romanticize post-war America.
Because in a society that isnt full of perversion the fact that you are a sick fuck is hyper evident.

pay debts.

>How did the American dream go from this to BLACKED? What the fuck is wrong with you burgers? Is it the corn syrup and fat?
Hollywood, MTV, ABC, CBS, CNN, NBC.

>Do these pictures not depress anyone else?
>Do you actually want to live in the world depicted in those photos?
>It looks warm, inviting and comfy
>but also drab, sugar-coated and hiding something much more sinister.
Because you have learned not to trust anything that seems to good to be true, as you should.

The only thing this picture is hiding is the fact that dad is going bang his Stacey wife any way he wants later. And she's going to let him, even if she doesn't like it - because he's the fucking man.

>boomers unironically looked at this and said 'no one should ever have this again'

(((Hollywood, MTV, ABC, CBS, CNN, NBC)))
And it was no accident. It's a very intentional part of a long-term plan.

The gentiles have the dangerous blind spot of not believing anyone could behave the way the Zionists do, because the gentiles don't realize the Zionists are psychopaths.

You are projecting the sinister part from your own sinister mind.

I am open to this possibility.