I just want him to die

I just want him to die

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10884696/
youtube.com/watch?v=QkGmYh0IXFY
youtube.com/watch?v=IlkEQ9Qi0i0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I want to get locked up with her in an airtight school and make her food and bring it to her Monokuma lair. I'd also clean it and drag her out if she stays up late watching her chinese despair cartoons. I want to feel her breath going from shallow to deep as she falls asleep in my arms. I want to feel her cling to me in the night when she wakes up from a nightmare and feel her sob into my chest. I would kiss her hair and tell her everything will be okay. I want to take care of her when she gets sick, read all the books from the library and hold her sickly hand so that she can fall asleep. I want to make shitty homemade pizza with her and stay up late watching dumb movies and feel her cuddle up to me when she can't stay awake anymore. I want to play retarded drinking games with her, talk about stupid drunk things and show her how to play pool in the rec room while shitty alternative metal plays. I want to feel the warmth of her body and her slightly drunk breath as she tries to line up the cue for a shot. I want to call her ordinary-looking and mention other girls I talk to see her eyes light up with jealousy.

One night, she will silently sneak over to the kitchen. Walking back into my room, a shining sliver of a blade will be extending from her clenched fist. It would be easy - right between my ribs, rupturing the heart, death would come almost instantly. But something is wrong. Her hand stops halfway, and begins to shake violently, as if the knife itself wants to jump out and pierce my chest. One by one, her trembling fingers let go of the hilt, and with a soft thud, the knife falls onto the carpet. She throws herself on me and buries her face right where the knife should have gone, her hands grabbing at the fabric of my clothes. Her whole body is shaking feverishly and I scoop her body into my arms and tell her that everything will be okay, just like usual. Her silent sobbing turns to wailing that echoes out into the dimly lit corridors beyond my door.

Tengan is a bitch though and is probably in on it.

First for Seiko

Of course he's in it. The attackers alternate.

Can I politely ask to not post meme spoiler-y screenshots from anime like "Punished Munakata"?

Because I get late from the work and while browsing Sup Forums on my way home often see somewhat spoiler-y images in OP-posts.

It triggers me deeply.

JUZO BOYS!

Naegi-kun, it seems my panties are wet.

Needs 143 more pages.

Hey, isn't Izuru supposed to show up next episode for the Despair arc? Looking forward to it is so.

PEOPLE STOP FUCKING USING THESE STALE PASTAS IT RUINS THE THREADS.

Hajime is no sloth, but I can't see him having a 6 pack.

strawpoll.me/10884696/

Just don't browse until you watch

>When Seiko is threatening both her and Izayoi's lives, Izayoi tells her to run away and leave him to take care of it, but she refuses and instead attempts to defuse the situazion.

This is stating the false because she tried to run away at first then a series of events unfolded leaving her not being able to run away and she tried to do something to calm Seiko down as a result. She's the most selfish woman this franchise has ever put out, only caring about herself and projecting her complexes onto other people.

If she could actually walk on her own without having to be given bridal carries by her companion it'd make me hate her a little less. I can't like a character that has no redeeming qualities other than the fact that her sweets are awesome. A cooking robot could easily replicate her skill with the advantage of not having to deal with her overall shitty personality. There's nothing making up for her shitty personality and as much as I don't even qualify to tell other people they should see a psychiatrist, she really should.

Will Chisa actually get fooled by the "Hajime transferred schools" bit?

But sometimes I just like to browse Sup Forums on my way home.

Spoilers have no place in OP posts.

>Death and misery seem to follow you around, and Monokuma seems especially interested in you. Give me one good reason why I shouldn't remove the problem that is you.
>Hopehopehppehopepe hpeee
>Maybe you're a little retarded.

IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR BOY JUZO

>Punches Naegi and makes him bleed
>Knee'd the fuck out of Anxiety fag and makes niggers drop faster than the Detroit police department
>Went one on one with Gozuboys
>Rekt Hinata so hard he turn Izuru
>100% accuracy rate in Olympic chair throwing, that one miss on Kirigiri was just to flex his muscles and check dat ass
>Went full ham on the old man and crew just to get his kick quota fulfilled
>Roundhousekicks the everlasting shit out of Monaca's puppet
>Too busy punching manlets, so some mentally deranged kid blows up half the school.
>Great try, but no normalfags died
Fucking reeeeeeeeeee
>Tried to take kill the donut but jobbed again.
>Survived 2 missile barrages by some random ass cripple in a wheelchair.

>HE WILL BE THE ONE TO SLAY PUNISHED SHADOW PERSONA, A MAN WHO HAS ALREADY BECOME DESPAIR, A MAN WITH NO WAIFU, NOTHING TO LOSE.

He is gonna kick everyone in the damn anime and survive, shrugging it off while kicking the traitor back to hell. HE WAS LITERALLY INVOLVED IN ALL THE DEATHS, HE'S GONNA KICK EVERYONE.

J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O

B
O
Y
S

PS: Normalfags and Chiakifags need not apply to based Juzo.

Haha! You will see it soon enough, my precious fellow Sup Forums friend. Soon enough the lad Juzo will make sure that there's no more Shadow Persona 4 Protag, who was punished by the rules of nature running around anymore!

Noo! Chisa is pure and best girl and works hard in best interest of hope and she deserves the best!

So are mine Kirigiri-san.

Well don't do it. It's common sense not to browse Sup Forums when you don't want to be spoiled.
I'll try to remember your request if I end up being the one who makes the thread though.

STOP THE COPYPASTAS YOU QUEERS, IT IS FUCKING UP THE THREADS

Sex with Kirigiri

It's all just a ruse right ?
There is no way she's dead for real .

Makoto is a fool. Sayaka had him wrapped around his finger.

I think player was supposed to feel sad about her fate, but I thought they delivered it badly, I never believed her lies

>tfw cant wait for Izuru to kick Jewzo's ass.

How much I hope she's just plain evil for the sake of her students without despair and Junko being the reason.

she died bro let her go

Don't you have some glue to eat, fatty?

That's because Fukawa sneezed in them before you put them on. Should of told you that sooner..

Arigatou gozaimasu

Well that and she liked him and he liked her. She just liked her band friends and career more than Naegi which I respect her for.

But yeah I always had this vibe she would die early or go crazy. I was right on both

Naegi-kun.

NO

She was never injecting hope in her students for the sake of the hope in the first place.

She was just Munakata's cocksleave.

how bad is my autism if pastas don't annoy me but tumblr filenames do

>She just liked her band friends and career more than Naegi which I respect her for.
Still not a reason to take advantage of him and trying to frame him for murder, bitch deserved it.

See
But maybe you can try catalog filters if you still want to browse on your way home.

>implying they won't team up to defeat Despair Persona

she only started lying after the incentive got out and she was trying to enact her plan to escape

she was truthful for the most part before all that

I want to fuck Naegi

>fucking boys
That's gay. Even if he has voice of a 50 years old girl.

>Saionji got her growth spurt
>Fuyuhiko still a manlet
That has to be worth some despair points

I don't really see how anyone can think Chiaki is fat. It doesn't make sense to me. I don't see a bulge near her stomach, nor is she wide enough to make it seem like it.

good taste

I'm not excusing her of her actions I'm just saying that it's reasonable and sympathetic. It would be more retarded to choose some guy you barely knew during middle school and crushed on for some crane thing over her dreams she had worked hard to achieve since childhood and her friends she's known since she was really young.

I liked what they did with her better than just being the bland generic love interest for the bland generic protagonist.

I thought she was a psycho lying bitch too

S-shut up! Chiaki is a cow! M-milk her if you want, country bumpkin!

I don't get Sup Forums's stance on this. She chose someone dear to her over people who were, in the circumstances of the game, complete strangers to her. You don't have to personally agree to atleast sympathise with the motivation.

On the contrary, the implication that the DR1 cast went along with Jin's idea of shutting themselves off from the world because they are the precious Hope while leaving their loved ones (who do exist, we know that from 1-1's group motive, I don't know why people always say "they're probably all dead" every time) out there in the Despairpocalypse to die. Mainly because this whole Hope vs Despair thing has seemed massively unconvincing to me, these characters choosing muh hope over their loved ones is sort of disturbing to me (granted I do place more of the blame on Jin than I do on the DR1 cast)

Only after the incentive though.

It's like you didn't pay attention to her before all that nor her FTE.

I get she's a ehh character but actually pay attention user

>tfw I'm twice Fuyuhiko's height plus another 2 inches
when will they learn?

According to Archive of Our Own (A popular fanfiction website) these are the most popular pairings in Danganronpa. What do you guys think about this?

Because Sup Forums doesn't pay attention to the characters. They only care about waifu to fap to

Fuck you
Same to you

>strange as fuck school
>weird-ass bear announces yo have to KILL OR BE KILLED
>immediately this sus af bitch starts sucking up to you
>nope.jpg
>motivation
>bitch goes crazy
?

Seems like you are the one blinded by her sayakas.

Yeah she probably had the best motivation out of the DR1 killers.

>Only after the incentive though
That's Makoto logic.

She still had him take "self-defense weapon" into his room

>actual giants post on Sup Forums
neat

>fanfiction

Who cares

All those fujoshi, Jesus Christ how horrifying.

>AsahinaXSakura (63)
T-this better be non-lewd

>I am twice the age of a short 15 year old

Congrats

Sasuga tumblr fujo's

It's the /vg/ crowd it's all they know.

there is nothing wrong with being a fujo

>no Gundam/Kazuichi
Aww.

>sweating frenchman
>implying quebecois would the canadian flag

nothin_personal.jpg

Why are fujoshits most toxic?

I actually wouldn't mind reading some Christian vanilla Peko x Fuyuhiko

ok

I'm sorry for my freakish height user-kun. I never asked to constantly bang my head off doorways and hanging lights

youtube.com/watch?v=QkGmYh0IXFY

She was already sucking up to Naegi before all that. She remembered him from middle school and his name and everything about him which is why he was shocked because why would an idol remember some guy from 3 or so years ago?

It's like you didn't pay attention at all.

For his protection. At first she wanted it for herself but after his dumb speech she let him take it to protect himself.

That's actually really surprising, fujos love that pairing as far as I can tell

> no OTP

nice BAIT nigger

sasuga tumblr indeed

I didn't expect that much of a gap between first and second place.

I think fanfiction shouldn't be discussed at all.

Naegi & Togami are right there user.

I'm not surprised by some of the choices, but hajime/nagito being so overwhelmingly popular compared to the others is bizarre.

i'm not sure if you are the creator of that piece of shite. i hope you aren't because that'd mean you have the sense of humor of a lobotomite. anyways, you're driving the juzo meme into the ground. go back to plebbit.

I am not going to lie, this is what I actually thought

>OH FUCK WHY DOES SHE KNOW MY NAME
>ITS A KILLING GAME DAT BITCH GON SHANK ME
>FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK
>SHE IS A SUPER SMART ASSASSIN THAT REMEMBERS EVERYONE SHE HAS EVER MET
>WHY CAN SHE REMEMBER THINGS EVEN I CANT
>FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK
>NOPE.JPG
>SEE YA BITCH

YAKUZA STRONG

It is the most popular ship in Japan too.

Is she going to get executed again?

>She was already sucking up to Naegi before all that.
She was "sucking up" to him, because using memories of them being together in school would lower his guard and make him more susceptible to her LIES

Sure, this perfect ass idol with pelvic bones shaped like a Greek temple would be too shy to talk to Makoto, right?

Pro tip: if she ever was interested in Makoto, it wasn't in middle school, it was when she was in killing school game when she needed pawns to spare

>chihiro x me isn't on there

get the fuck outta here

I'm not watching this show. Can someone explain why Brotag is in it?

I was thinking of similar vibe, but more like

>Makoto, come on.

Wise words right there.

best battle theme belong to the yuri couple game

youtube.com/watch?v=IlkEQ9Qi0i0

>if she ever was interested in Makoto, it wasn't in middle school, it was when she was in killing school game when she needed pawns to spare

this is exactly what i thought

But sayakafags are just too dumb to see this

I want to spurt somewhere.

>Hinata x Komaeda

I never got this, Komaeda would absolutely despite Hinata with every ounce of his being because he has no talent. If any sort of relationship did form it'd be emotionally abusive and most likely one sided. For a place that's infested with the worst of tumblr (Just check out how many of the Chihiro stories claim he's transgendered), the fact that they'd push such a toxic ship is baffling.

At least they'll all kill themselves when it turns out that Hinata loves Chiaki and that hopeman does just straight up hate him.

If you are implying (You) from P4.

Just similar designs.

>Fuyuhiko could have looked like this if he just drank some milk.

So then you both just didn't understand the game then. Ok.

>comparing your middle school personality to your current personality years later.
>implying people can't change

I didn't know people here could be so retarded.

>mfw i have that pic also

I've seen through your tricks Naegi. You're dead meat, my friend.