What am i in for Sup Forums?

>Meme cartoon
Memes.

Really makes you think

Comfy and cool stories.

Literally came to say this, what the fuck

Mushishit

a good sleep

Something to pad your 3x3 for better ratings.

what he smoiking

boredom

Comfiness and also Mushi caused every problem ever yet are never to blame.

weird bamboo cuckoldry stories

Sup Forums scum

Nightmare fuel. I am not even joking. You will come across those episodes and you will be in abmost fear and thankfulness its not happening in your world.

really makes you think huh?

That goo child story and that island cult one were 100% fucked.

The Mushi still dindu nuffin and no one tries to wipe them out.

>That goo child story and that island cult one were 100% fucked.
Don't forget the head-chopping gardeners

Don't let anybody tell you this show is comfy, it's too emotionally draining to be comfy. In almost every episode some beloved family member dies, often dozens of people get killed off. The pacing is sort of somber, and it's in a pretty comfy setting, but it's heavy.

Mushi did nothing wrong. They are good goys

comfy and interesting

Pretty much summarizes it.

On a serious note, it's about how weird the reality can be and how that itself can occasionally lead to beauty.

are you talking about the snail/worm like mushi that lived inside people's ears?
I have a phobia of creatures going inside your ears and that one episode freaked me out

He's probably talking about that hivemind colony that replicated a mute child every few years
And about those villagers who drowned their dead and they reincarnated with their memories in new bodies

The art style for humans doesn't match anything else.

I liked Natsume Yuujinchou better desu

This. The world at first seems comfy, But each episode has someone dying and feels pretty depressing at times. I still enjoy it for what it is though.

I like them both. They are on my favourites including Cuckolded Storytelling Retards and Autistic Monster Hunting

Shivering

Ginko being absurdly professional and peasants disregarding him all the time

>that episode in the archives when you realise that most mushi-shi are mostly exterminators

Japan would be so fucked without him

An underage boy living alone in the middle of the forest drinks so much he ends up haunted by a loli ghost of his grandmother

didn't Ginko plan to eradicate goo children? one of them asks him why does he want to kill the goo, they dindu nuffin

Ginko replies that the goo kills human children and humans dindu nuffin either, they're just stronger so they will defend themselves

She was so best.

Witcher 3 style Mushishi game when?

hopefully never

>Witcher 3 style Mushishi game
How could that possibly work?

go around solving mushishi contracts

And what aspect of that is like W3? Ginko doesn't engage in combat.

no combat, just sheer scope and worldbuilding

Feels. Fucking feels. Possibly fear, depending on your specific phobias.

>Feels

Like we used to?