AIR IN LONDON IS THICK AND DISGUSTING

AIR IN LONDON IS THICK AND DISGUSTING.....
DUST & SAND IN THE AIR.... SUN IS GLOWING RED.....

HELP US LADS
I...CANT....BREATH

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4983228/Worst-storm-21-years-batter-Ireland-80mph-winds.html#ixzz4vfwvaGEw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sorry bong

this isnt the armagedon you wanted but the one you deserve

ssshhhh just let it happen. no more happenings, no letdowns.

show pics faggot

IM SERIOUS FAGGOTS
THIS STORM IS FUCKING WITH OUR AIR

That's how it looks to us too but we are under heavy wildfires atm.

Try Beijing.

Didn't you bong fucks laugh at us when we were having the hurricanes?

STFU bong

you
dont
know
what
a
bad
AQI
is

calm down user

Ophelia brings an eerie red sun to England
Hurricane Ophelia brought an eerie red sun to parts of England as a blanket of orange cloud swept in.
A bright red sun glows in the sky over Bristol
A bright red sun glows in the sky over Bristol
The storm is believed to have picked up dust from the Sahara and debris from forest fires in Spain and Portugal as it travelled towards the UK.
This caused the sun to appear red and created an atmospheric orange glow across the West Country and Bristol.
Bristol resident Simon Gallowway tweeted: 'Weird Sun over Bristol right now. Looking like something from Star Wars.'
Emma Cope wrote: 'Urmm I don't want to alarm anyone but the sun is pink! Is this the end of the world?'
The Met Office is investigating several reports of the mysterious phenomenon.
A spokesman said: 'We're getting reports from Devon and Cornwall and to see this kind of report from Bristol is very interesting.
'It's something we're investigating, it could well be the cause for this.'

Read more: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4983228/Worst-storm-21-years-batter-Ireland-80mph-winds.html#ixzz4vfwvaGEw
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Sorry, mane. Would love to help ya, but my hands are tied. Have a good one.

sorry?

finally some good news. looks like god decided to punish an*los for their crimes against humanity

I'm in Kent and it isn't too bad. Sky's a tad red, but unless OP's fucked with his camera ISO, nothing that bad.

Woke up late and walked the dog. When I went outside and look up, I thought I was dreaming. Spoopy shit.

I'm a bong, so why does my flag say I'm American?

Nothing as bad as OP anyway.

Are you using a VPN?

Thought I was the only one.
Was wondering what that orange tinge was.

Nah.

3 months without rain here, s-something goes terribly wrong

Where abouts are you? I'm south-east.

Relax, this is a normal occurrence out in the countryside we even have a saying for it ...
"Red sky in the morning, shepherds warning, red sky at night, shepherds delight.
It translates as an early red light at dawn, brings punishing hot weather by midday, and at dusk red light means the next day will be fine and clear. I find the rose-gold light beautiful and I've seen it MANY times growing up. Trust nature son.

Not OP but I'm in Kent.

You ate a burger in the last 24 hours

It barely shows up on my camera in the sky, but the light coming into the room is orange now.

Nice area. Saw Farage in a pub in Kent once. I walked in and he was just standing at the bar with a pint and having bants with these two locals.

Same up North in Yorkshire m8. Think its the calm b4 the Hurrricane. Or is it the end times?

same, south east London

F

In California (next to a fire) my air was at 155 (dangerous) for two days.
London is at "Dangerous for some" atm

Everything has this sort of orange hue to it when I look outside. Very weird. It's also really windy but something like 20 degrees.

I thought Nigel lived in Thanet or something anyway.

>little morning fog with the sun peeking through
>bongs lose their shit, pretend to choke on "devil's smog" and scream apocalypse

Are you guys actually retarded?

No, I believe he still lives in Kent mainly. The man has money so it wouldn't surprise me if he had more than one home. But this was a couple years ago now.

Conan the Barbarian!!!!

Truly never seen it like it like this b4. Its been this way all day too

Sun is now orange here in Kent too.

look at our main swamp at 7%

wheres the fucking rain

Catalonia stole it.

I JUST FUCKING STOPPED SMOKING AND NOW THIS

THE AIR IS FULL OF DINDU SHRAPNEL
FFS GIVE ME MY CLEAN AIR BACK REEEEEEEE

>I...CANT....BREATH

Calm down Eric Garner

kek

Trump drained it

London. You must be a Paki. Hurry up and die.