God it must suck to live in the UK

God it must suck to live in the UK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
youtu.be/CSKbWI1pUHQ
express.co.uk/news/uk/826579/Sex-doll-robot-watchdog-warning-report-foundation-for-responsible-robotics
twitter.com/AnonBabble

its pretty nice here in the countryside m8, no cunt bothers you, my boss went on a 10 minute rant about pakis earlier

I used to go there for work. I really wanted to live there. I would not live there if you paid me now

>Be Britbong
>Can't eat steak because you don't have a knife licence for your fucking steak knife

But... If unfriendliness can put in me the slammer, and if I am TOO Friendly, and have a best friend, that can do the same ;w;

Lmao is this real

Lazy slide thread. Piss of Paco and I hope ICE round you up.

Imagine going on a 10 minute rant about pakis being a big deal

Yes it is kek, they basically need a license for everything. If you don't pay for your BBC licence they send guys to your house

>10 minute rant
>to trusted people
Literally all you can do.

Don't worry, it's pretty much the same here mate. Fucking pakis.

I moved here for work.

Send help.

>Americans

watching you lot try to be funny is like watching someone peel their nails off, it's disgusting but I can't stop staring in disbelief

we can fuck our "citizens"* up without the need to prove shit -- jey much democracy many freedoms

*tax cattle

Can confirm.

I am an owner of a steam house grill in a large city. Knife laws are making thing very difficult. Found a loop hole however and imported some Steak Sporks from Taiwan.

How does it feel knowing if your government saw you using a Nazi flag you'd be put in jail for years?

Does your imam know you're being hostile on the internet? I bet you don't even have a BBC internet licence you cheeky cunt

FPBP cdddd

Yes it does. Need a first and second Amendment. More Britbong police classics...

And dont expect the current PM to change anything..

This is fuckin' scary, Brits! Hope you boys have tucked away a rifle and a shotgun. You're going to need 'em!!!

Playing with fire there la, careful

May seems like controlled opposition. She's so worthless and spineless. How was she elected?

>americans live in a 53% white country

I agree that May is controlled opposition.

After losing Brexit vote previous PM David Cameron resigned. 5 candidates then went for PM job and all but the Establishment Candidate and remainer May dropped out for...reasons - hmmm - so she became PM. Then she called an election and she was up against Corbyn, a literal Commie, and she only just scraped over the line. She is f'ckin awful though and utterly cucked. She's on thin ice and hopefully will be gone soon.

why do you think every bong that posts here is a grumpy piece of shit?

Not being Labour was her greatest advantage.

Yes. Not only do we have gloomy weather, we now live in an overtly Police state, our wages are highly taxed to pay for the people who will replace us, our daughters are at risk from sex grooming by an unseen foe protected by the authorities, all while we brave intermittent bomb, van and acid attacks. All this in our ancestral homeland too.

Britain is becoming Soviet Russia 2.0. It won't get better it will get worse until the final act - white genocide.

IMO whoever is white and living in UK is stupid. Leave while you can. Sell while you can and run away.

you have to pay a black guy to fuck your wife? I'm no fan of it, but at least the guy doesn't charge me

source? i am happy and love engaging in fun discussions!

Stop with your anecdotal silliness, flag friend!

It's actually quite nice living here tbqh desu lad.

try questioning the holocaust on twitter and watch how many swat teams kick in your door.

So I guess you should continue to let this shit slide then? It'll never catch up to rural areas, right?

Be proactive m8

Cops who uphold this shit in the UK should be legally and financially targeted along with their kids.

Their families need to be destroyed.

Don't be a clown; bin that frown!

Keep that smile; or we'll have to hold you for a while.

If we cant see the teeth, you'll be having words with the Chief

>implying I go outside

The country could be on fire and I wouldn't care, the world is a meme now thanks to globalism. I'm going to suck as many gibs from the system as I can before killing myself.

>Be Police
>"Boys & Gals in blue"
>Tweet to confirm there are only two genders in 2017
>Report themselves for a hate crime

I sure do love living in the United Kingdom of Great Britain!

>Be Burger
>Can't see a concert because your bulletproof vest hasn't arrived

What did he say about the Pakis?

Do you want trump to come help? Have everyone march in parade chanting his name amd youll start a shit storm

It's also a risk in the UK see Manchester.

Fucking pakis...

Don't talk about concerts, idiot.

>be burger
>always take 10mm with you hoping shit happens around you
>it never happens
>meanwhile UK being ran over by trucks of peace
Why do brits get all the fun?

What happens if a Paki starts calling a homo faggot and stuff? Do the police ignore those incidents? I assume only white males can actually be charged with hate crime.

I quite like Americans but they usually have the deadest banter

>no legal definition
>do not need to prove
>dictionary definition

The ABSOLUTE STATE of british law.

Adopt roman law already you imbeciles. No law, no crime.

>What is Ariana Grande?
You are pathetic.

Guess we'll just have to install hidden microphones everywhere.

The UK is a lawless country.
Laws are interpreted on the fly, applied selectively and left intentionally vague so that you can essentially be charged with anything at any time for any reason. It's the definition of tyranny and oppression, a population kept in a state of constant fear of stepping out of line because it's impossible to get a handle on the law or understand your own rights, people moderate every word that comes out of their mouths because they're afraid of the witch hunt and they don't know what's speech is legal and what isn't.

Before you go off on one about France, I'm an expat, and the only reason I've not burned my UK passport is because I fully intend to use it to get into the UK and help out when you have to start killing the members of your government.

It's even worse than 1984, I mean at least in 1984 there weren't muslims doing acid attacks on the streets.

>Yes. Not only do we have gloomy weather, we now live in an overtly Police state, our wages are highly taxed to pay for the people who will replace us, our daughters are at risk from sex grooming by an unseen foe protected by the authorities, all while we brave intermittent bomb, van and acid attacks. All this in our ancestral homeland too.

Come home white man

>be bong
>can't go to see a concert because music is haram.

unfriendliness is a crime now in outer bongolia?

or a steak licence

>la
eww, degenerate livercuck detected

you SHOULD need a licence to speak like that

Italy is literally a nigger a square meter. You guys are fucked on a London level in every city.

>be britbong
>can't go to the market because your spikestrips to stop trucks of peace haven't arrived

lmao have you guys seen how much the british make

comparable software jobs pay half than they do in the USA

lmao bunch of poor fucks, no wonder they dont tip

oy, you got a licence for that smile?

>Italy is literally a nigger a square meter.

t. only ever been in Rome

>be bong
>have to post like this unless you want to be arrested for posting illegal opinions

And Genoa. And Venice. And any other city in that god forsaken land.
>Old people and young niggers: The country.

It sucks far more than you can imagine. It's covered in pakis and muslims just waiting to kill you. The police will arrest you for so much as daring to question why they want to kill us. Everyone I know wants to get the fuck out.
I'm the lucky one. I'll retire in five years then sell up.

geeza how are you posting without your internet license

off to jail with you

WTF, you dont have to prove it. LOL

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

>bongs talking about concerts

If I let a person of Babylonian descent know that I feel the utmost contempt for their culture, am I guilty of being hostile? Is that a crime in the UK?

People like you in specific are what's wrong with Britain, and to a lesser extent the world.
Pawning off the problem to someone else or simply leaving like weak willed faggots. It's nigh on pathetic.

Based britbong youtu.be/CSKbWI1pUHQ

>If the police even CLAIM you were unfriendly they can arrest you

the absolute state

>Be Britbong
>Take daughter to see her favourite singer
>Muslim teenager blows her up
>Make fun of Americans for being more free

That's a fucking police officer too, god damn sucks to have that as your enforcement

>be bong
>get attacked by muslims at least once a month
>get told to suck it up and continue as if nothing happens
>oblige
cucked

>Sarcasm - the use of irony to mock or convey contempt.
>Sardonicism - scornfully or cynically mocking
You dumb bong, that's a life sentence.

Not bad bong, give it a go around and report back

express.co.uk/news/uk/826579/Sex-doll-robot-watchdog-warning-report-foundation-for-responsible-robotics

We are truly cucked.

Good post

Lol you fucking britcucks.

Fair weather allies at best, fuking traitors at worst

>already forgot about Ariana Grande

No wonder you fucks haven't put two and two together on all the terror attacks.