Gate Manga

Dumping chapter 59. Thank Slovakguy.

Other urls found in this thread:

sekaiproject.com/gate/
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=4898802
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hardy

you could at least wait till I get to the end.

Oh, and i guess these guys started selling volume 1 and 2 in english and told nobody. Gonna buy em.

sekaiproject.com/gate/

>all her priests wear the gothic loli uniforms

Where the hell did this start?

all that church money. Which makes me think, isn't weird there's no modern god of the underworld or the dead?

>you can go to church on sundays and visit god
imagine how that would change things

>god is stacked

And that's all for this chapter. Poor Rere.

But now that gods are a real thing in this world, wonder how Japan is going to try and combat them.

Anyways. Hope the, one guy, enjoyed the dump.

how cute

Is this an official translation, or is it fans printing off fan translations and selling them as books?

About as official as it gets, though I haven't read them yet.

>or is it fans printing off fan translations and selling them as books?
That is by no means cost efficient for a bunch of fans.

Look a how fucking smug Yanagida is in that picture. Godamnit.

he's got a right to be smug

I'm still unhappy that he didn't get a sexy amazoness bunnygirl.

Who's the angry looking tiger girl at the back? And why is she angry?

his harem is big enough as is.

That would be Persia

>And why is she angry?
Because the guy hugging the wolf guy back there is her boyfriend.

N-no homo skinship is fine right?

Probabaly no homo. The guy just likes monster species it seems.

I don't blame him

Dragon girls are cute

monster girl are universally the best kind of waifu you can ever get

mangakas pixiv

he drew some lewd rabbits recently

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=4898802

nice

Rori is cute. Well, they're all cute really.

well the wolf has an impressive cock so it might be a little homo.

Nah, Wolfguy is hitching up with one of the catgirls.

>no story about US military getting stuck in fantasy land and exploran.

>hugging a naked bro is gay just because he has a huge cock

faggot

Oh god. Any novelfags could please pretty please spoil me if Lelei is gonna be safe?
Also... About gods... Anybody knows if we're talking about unbeatable entities here, or they're just overpowered humanoids? Like Rory I mean, but even more powerful? Can they even be killed?

I've never read the novels, but I'm almost willing to bet they are legit gods. Now, to what extent we don't really know yet. But the fact that they can show up means they can be studied. Nothing some good ol science can't fix.

Hardy sounds a lot like Hades (god of the underworld and wealth) now that I think about it.

Ares/Mars is a bit harder to equate to Emroy, but the portfolios of Death, Madness, Judgement and War do make sense.

I'm translating v7 of the LN and Lelei does survive her encounter with Hardy, though she hasn't had any speaking lines yet.

Nigel? That you?

Ayup. v7 also touches on "Hardy's revelation" which is why I was quite interested in this chapter.

Man I didn't know you where that far. I need to catch up. Thank you for the hard work.

I'm not that far ahead; the chinks skipped out on v6 and went to v7, and I'm not confident enough in my JP to EN to try that much.

For reference, Sky's site is out to v5c5 and this chapter would probably be somewhere in the middle of v5. They seem to have used gaiden material (the minotaur stuff) instead of going all out on following the main plot. A good decision, since the main plot is political as fuck.

>still almost no translated rory doujins

hmm, I see

theres two decent ones. Though I've never seen that one. Art doesn't look too bad. Let's see if the story ruins it.

Wait persia and iforgothisname are actually dating?

Yup. They finally mentioned it a few chapters ago.

Kurata. And Persia has a good feeling about him, so I guess they are.

Delilah is Yanagida's slave after she stabbed him and Tomita is fucking Bozes on the regular.

Is this novel only or has it hit the manga yet? Does that also mean it's confirmed yanagida is also dating the bunny who tried to kill him?

Yea those I know but tomita and bozes are the only ones confirmed dating so far in the manga/anime, haven't read the novel yet.

I'm strictly talking about the manga. The manga ain't far enough yet to cover Yanigadas relationship, but it is setting up the Chef and the other bunny girls.

Do you remember what chapter was it mentioned where persia and kurata are dating? I think I must've totally forgotten.

Tomita trips a death flag by talking about marrying Bozes after the war, 3rd Recon freaks out and decides to look for Itami to save him.

cant remember. It was when they started wandering. They stop over at Miyus town and Persia mentions something about it.

Alright thanks, I'll go look through them again.

Wandering when they are going to run into blue tits again

Atheists would literally get blown the fuck out with a smiting.

She's an amalgamation of the girls.

I would advise indirect contact rather than direct contact.

I would advise that with magicians as well.

The threat of mental intrusion and domination is the greatest threat to a modern nation. Itami is fine as an expendable messenger, but I would never promote him further, or give him vital strategic information thereafter.

Stargate, but it's too episodic.

Stargate was cool, but they never went full fantasy. I mean, other than the alien egyptians and robots and shit.

I'd be smug too if I was cuddling with best bunny.

>I stabbed your father in the gut and he shot me in the ass. We knew right then and there we were made for each other.

Idealy I would have sent someone like Carl Sagan to meet Hardy.

I imagine the contact would be refreshing for both parties involved.

Do you think the author will ever do something awesome like have World War 3 start, and everyone evacs into the fantasy world to create a new hybrid cosmopolitan culture of modern science and fantasy, while a cultural upheaval erupts across the entire world as Earth refugees cause every social strata to be disrupted.

I wish I knew the author's twitter, I just want to send my ideas to him so I can read his novels.

It was love at first site

>at first site
Wut?

you heard me

I miss Kuri

According to moonreaders, the Gate shuts down and the JSDF stranded in the SR are forced to survive with crude muskets and shiet until Lelei gets her Gate opening powers under control and reopens it to Japan. There are amusing incidents like opening a Gate to the aliens universe (they shut that one down in a hurry).

I wonder if anyone wrote a fanfic of them opening a Gate to Nazarick, that would be funny as hell.

In 7c1 she 1v1s a werewolf/shapeshifter/something in hand to hand combat and almost wins.

Nice.

Finally i can pick this up again.

>nipples through body armor
Does she have literal boobs of steel?

I mean is where the anime left off?