if you post a link I'll give it a view

youtube.com/watch?v=7MKCPfdfNCo&t=0s

100% pure reddit cancer
sage and reported not politics

>Cant type Murdoch Murdoch into youtube search

youtube.com/watch?v=7MKCPfdfNCo

Dam son

wtf Murdoch Murdoch is the peak of alt right entertainment

I thought this hate-propaganda channel got taken down already. Disgusting.

>female wojack photoshopped on to a shadman image

i thought you came bitching about your randy stair tier cartoon channel getting killed dumb nigger
the fuck are you doing still spamming the board with your nigger shit?

This

Its already gone?! re upload?

The dumbfucker deleted his channel so he can have a reason to spam everywhere about muh censorship. The sad shilling fuck's always like that.

>if you don't like my fresh Sup Forums MAYMAYS videos on youtube to redpill the normies xD
>you must be le shill CTR shareblue!!!!
don't forget to upvote so the other based pedes can see too!

>being this retarded

Dead

The kike strikes again

Murdoch Murdoch is amazing and you are a fag
It's been around for longer than you have been on Sup Forums I am willing to wager.

>men are helpless and useful because until stronk female shows up

Yeah ok 'red pilled'

cheekyvideos.net/murdoch/Vampire Hunter M.html

Got shoed by jewtub. How can anyone here not like this cartoon? It triggers the jews and leftypol so hard.

Hello, shill retards.

Just for this and future threads, each shill has a series of key words to use to criticize prominent alt-right entities. Such as calling Lauren a jew or roastie. For Murdoch Murdoch, their two main key words seem to be:
>cringe
>reddit
Anyone see any other patterns?

Yeah I'll be honest MurdochMurdoch is pretty fucking based, not to be ironic. They always hit every nail, on every head. Tear apart the kekistan plebbit bullshit perfectly. If anything it's one of the last cancerous things going on. Idk if this a reactionary move from newfags who think this is Sup Forums going mainstream. But let me tell you exploding vans and the hacker known as Sup Forums is one thing, now the doors are completely swung open and we have every socjus fag from reddit and Tumblr coming through here with alphabet agencies.

I think... I think we may have been right. The obscurity of Sup Forums wasn't really protecting us but the world outside.
Not trying to be a fag or anything.

That video was awesome.

Seeing MLK exterminated by Mein Kampf. Wow

There's probably 200 million people in the U.S. who want to anonymously post racist memes. Kind of shocking this place doesn't have more traffic.

/ourGirl/

Hitler Showa'd

YOU GOT KIKED