What is a "Bug Man" Asked The "Bug Man"

The Bug Man is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Bug Man and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: "I've been found out."

Other urls found in this thread:

rawstory.com/2017/09/read-a-fcking-book-historian-humiliates-infowars-editor-who-claimed-george-orwell-would-have-hated-antifa/
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-norfolk-30222229
thermidormag.com/the-top-10-most-loathsome-neocon-bugmen/
italki.com/question/248071
small-souled-bugmen.info/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kek

archetypal bugman

what the cuck

Welcome to another installment of the latest sensation take over the entire nation

Alt righters do the darnest things with your host me sam hyde

>wtf why do people have words for things I don't understand???

Every day, we stray further from God. And sanity. And rationality.

Kek, typical bug man

his human soul recedes in tandem with his hairline

holy shit nobody tell him what it means lol

Quintessentially insectial

Where did bugman come from though? Is it just their beady dead eyes? I get Soyboy but never got bugman.

I have no idea what it means... I looked it up and it said it was faggot trying to get aids, or someone attracted to power like moths are attracted to light. Can't find a clear answer.

Lmao i love how you used the quote.
Go to his twitter, the word "bugman" really took a toll on him, he's screeching like an autist.

"small-souled bugman" is what you are looking for

It's another term for Nietzsche's Last Man essentially. A man stripped of will and the capacity to dream. The type of man who will be content living a meaningless existence of mediocrity as long as no one takes away his tendies and Marvel movies

All men are bugs

what does a bug do?

Good lord, him and the long neck bdsm fan are the thing of nightmares.

You're thinking "bug chaser." keep up with the memes friend

What does it mean? Same as a cuck or a numale essentially?

He seems to have an obsession with saying Europeans have no common culture or Europeans arent native to anywhere

>a faggot trying to get aids
>can't find a clear answer

what is a bugman?

A Bugman is the hueman phenotype of the 21st century: forward head posture, effeminate fat distribution, hollow eyes, and low testosterone. Look at any younger politician in DC for reference.

yes, or beta male. but bugman has a more cultural/political implication. all bugmen are beta males, but not all beta males are bugmen.

What difference does it make?

Seems like a bug man is just a slightly older hipster douchebag. Sounds about right.

wait what's the difference between a cuck, soyboy, numale and bug man? is it all the time? we used to use cuck for these kinds of people back in my day.

>Wow what the fuck our enemies are using codenames we don't understand
>What a bunch of weirdos

But it wasnt the answer, bong.

Why are all nu-males like this?

It's not our fault people keep doing stupid shit, we just point it out

It's a term that emerged on some other forums several years back in regards to discussions about "conservatives" and RINOs.

Basically, it's men (specifically those who commonly infest managerial positions) who behave like bugs. They have zero ties or loyalty to the community or their own families or heritage and will gladly throw their countrymen under the bus if it means they look good to their overlords. They have no guiding principals, being solely focused on acquiring prestige and/or meaningless positions within state governments, hoping to eventually jostle for a federal position. More often than not, bugmen fill up the ranks of your common Republican administrations and are the most likely to say things like "Hispanics are natural conservatives!" and "Democrats are the real racists!"

They are utterly soulless creatures.

maybe I should get behind the paywall, that post put me in TDS withdrawal

i thought it meant chinks in their hive cities

"Found out"

I thought 'bug men' were faggots actively trying to get aids so they could be a 'real' faggot.

Knew this would come in handy.

Peak bugman right here
Soyface and all
So much bug, so little man

rawstory.com/2017/09/read-a-fcking-book-historian-humiliates-infowars-editor-who-claimed-george-orwell-would-have-hated-antifa/

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-norfolk-30222229

Same guy?

thermidormag.com/the-top-10-most-loathsome-neocon-bugmen/

>i thought it meant chinks in their hive cities

You're thinking of "bug people" with the focus on the teeming mass. It's a common point of confusion.

"Bug man" is more focused on the soulless and unconnected nature of the average high-estrogen bureaucrat.

Yep

Lol I remember this thread

But it's true, there is no european culture.
Only countries have their specific culture.
Burgers wouldn't understand of course.

>this thread

Bugman = neoliberal worker bee with no identity outside the products they consume or create themselves. Physiology of soy.

he's an intersectional insect

Low T

Nigger TRS appropriated the meme from frogtwitter.

Thanks user

>why do shitlords use epithets that mean fuck all to the rest of us

yo Sam, WHERE THE VIDEO AT???

Hello Faceberg

A L P H A M A L E
L
P
H
A
M
A
L
E

>implying most of you don't look like this

I like how the bug man never uses east Asian culture for this argument. It's always some dumb subculture that focuses on spicy food and missing fathers.

Hipster dimorphism

Also see: "Hackathons", "I love pizza AND working overtime!",
"New Hope is alright but the Empire strikes back is the best because of its mature themes and dark tone,
"All men must die! XD", "Fus ROH DAH!", "Hey women can be vikings too, I met some women and they
were pretty badass!", "Ronda Rousey would totally kick your ass dude, she'd beat any gymbro", "It's about
speed and technique, wins over strength everytime, you just gotta master the arts"

So Bugman is basically a fucking soulless liberal faggot douce. I guess thats easier to say.

Estrogen, soy and lard all rolled into one.

>THEY ARE THE BUG MEN

Yes, it's everyone who unironically drinks $10 craft beers and eats artisanal burgers
served on a salmonella infected cutting boards, and believe they are getting their money's worth.

>They have zero ties or loyalty to the community or their own families or heritage and will gladly throw their countrymen under the bus
Arent bugs communal creatures who will instantly sacrifice their lives for good of the colony?

Jesus. Dude in back left is making the elle reeve face

>no man's soy
;)

WTF is a "bugman"

>That open mouthed numale thing

where is his muscle definition

no testosterone?

The hive/colony is consumerist society. They'll throw you under the bus as long as it means they can keep playing video games and eating Doritos. They don't care about family, they care about their bug comforts.

italki.com/question/248071

>I have heard the expression bug-man (I am not sure if this is the correct spelling) in many movies. I had tried to google it, but I couldn't find an understandable definition.

>Well, according to Urban Dictionary, a bug man is "A homosexual who has contracted HIV." I hadn't heard the term before. Could you be hearing "butt man"? This is a man who finds women's butts to be the most attractive part.

>I think the expression you heard was probably 'bogey-man' . It's a general term for someone who is scary.

small-souled-bugmen.info/

the lesbian above the guy on the bottom right is the most masculine one there

Soy boy.

The real problem with the bug men is it's getting harder to find glasses that aren't those semi-horn rimmed abominations. Those things block like 33-40% of your peripheral vision, at least for me anyway. Real awful design for glasses. Good if you do lots of physical labor or are in a position where they may break (like BCG in the military). But for your average guy they're the worst.

Why is MPC pushing this one so hard? You can't force memes. Pic related.

Which book did he touch on this?

Contacts?

Or something like this in black

>TFW we are memeing circles around the left
They don't even know what bug chasing is yet? Wew literally legalized it in California

>not getting these glasses

>italki.com/question/248071
lol ty kek

Is it just me or does he seem obsessed with Sup Forums, I mean i'v looked at his tweets for like 5 minutes, multiple tweet about Sup Forums and label everyone a Nazi..

>Is it just me or does he seem obsessed with Sup Forums

We did rig a US election, so there's a bit of hurt feelings out there.

>I can't wait to put this picture on my online dating profile

>claims Europe has no culture
>changes his name for Halloween
>a holiday that has its roots in Ireland, a country in Europe

>Welcome to reddit, here have some soy and fuck my biracial son

>bwaaah bwaaah Why are they using le "epithets"
Look whos talking

>mfw in the screenshot

Pretty close to what I actually wear.

small-souled-bugmen.info

>progressives spend years making up new definitions for words like intersectionallity and privilege, change how you refer to black people every ~10 years
>"fine"
>Alt-Right makes up a funny new insult that has a fairly obvious meaning
>"WHY DO THE ALT-RIGHT USE EPITHETS?!"

>tfw right wing bugman
people always tell me I'm smug and think I'm superior to everyone
I'd rather look fucking pic related, sure would be easier to make friends

Yo sammy

Bugmen are the people who take pride in being weak willed, effeminate, nerd culture obsessed, low t faggots. They're extremely pedantic and insufferable. I hate bugmen more than I could possibly hate any foreigner

Fuck off Sam

"There is no European culture" means fuck all to me as well.

No, honestly, what did he mean by that because I don't get it.

i agree with this definition ^^ case in point: rick and morty fans and the sauce

If only.

Best answer

In laymen's terms "fuck Whitey".