Well Sup Forums?

well Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tufnWwV2J5I?t=36
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character."

yes

Both of your lives are worth nothing

depends how well he can pick cotton

3/5 as much
Yes

Yes

Obviously.

>Is a guy who stands around for a virtue signaling photo op worth more than the guy next to him, based on the color of their skin?

No, they're both equally worthless

Nigger's life is actually worth more in this situation. Self hating race traitor whites are the first to hang.

Trick question, the niggers aren't alive

Yeah.

It isn't moral but it is true.

The niggers life is infinitely inferior then the white mans.

you got exactly what you asked for and your dream is a nightmare because of it

Yes.

They're both cucks, so no.

According to statistics, yes the white guy is worth more and the black guy is a negative loss.

no. each race has its advantages and disadvantages. no race is better than the other. its just that the races should be seperated to avoid racemixing

Dont know either of them so Ill base my judgement on the average white guy I know and the average black guy I know

Yes and yes

well i'd have to know the skills each possesses. if you want to list them out i'll tell you who's worth more

Same level of worthlessness. My favourite sport is deport, deport, deport!

Yes.
Black Lives Matter Less.

When ever i see this pic i see that fag in the background and i wanna beat him up

objectively speaking white lives are worth 4 times more than the niggers considering there arent even 1bilion whites and 4 bilions shitskins alive.

NO LIVES MATTER BUT YOUR OWN AND YOUR KIN'S!!
RACE WAR NOW!

Racism is simply an ugly form of collectivism, the mindset that views humans only as members of groups and never as individuals. Racists believe that all individuals who share superficial physical characteristics are alike; as collectivists, racists think only in terms of groups. By encouraging Americans to adopt a group mentality, the advocates of so-called 'diversity' actually perpetuate racism. Their intense focus on race is inherently racist, because it views individuals only as members of racial groups. Conservatives and libertarians should fight back and challenge the myth that collectivist liberals care more about racism. Modern liberalism, however, well-intentioned, is a byproduct of the same collectivist thinking that characterizes racism. The continued insistence on group thinking only inflames racial tensions. The true antidote to racism is liberty. Liberty means having a limited, constitutional government devoted to the protection of individual rights rather than group claims. Liberty means free-market capitalism, which rewards individual achievement and competence, not skin color, gender, or ethnicity. In a free market, businesses that discriminate lose customers, goodwill, and valuable employees- while rational businesses flourish by choosing the most qualified employees and selling to all willing buyers. More importantly, in a free society every citizen gains a sense of himself as an individual, rather than developing a group or victim mentality. This leads to a sense of individual responsibility and personal pride, making skin color irrelevant. Rather than looking to government to correct what is essentially a sin of the heart, we should understand that reducing racism requires a shift from group thinking to an emphasis on individualism. - Ron Paul

whites are worth more
blacks less
if there was a chink in the pic he'd be worth least
supply and demand

No, he never got what he asked for. He was essentially asking for an impossible world, as there will always be a natural degree of racism in all peoples due to natural in group preference. Only in a world without in group preference, an impossible world, could MLK's dream be realized. It would be a better world, because the leeches would be stomped under foot and the cream of the crop would rise to the top.
Of course, we don't live in such a world and never will, hopefully. With that in mind, we should do our best to understand our natural in group preferences and to build around them, in order to best facilitate civilization in the most natural way possible.
To reiterate: I admire his dream, but it will always remain just a dream.

a cucks life is worth less than a niggers but pretty much the same netiher of your lives matter to me

Imm'a have to agree with Ayahuasco Jaguar Five here, negroes should apply for legal personhood in a case by case basis

OOGA BOOGA WE WUZ HOOMANZ

Please list all of each man's accomplishments.

depends on the potential well-doing of each within their respective lifespans

if the black guy is a doctor and the white guy lands himself in jail for life, then the black guy's life is worth more to the world.

however in reality a white life is often more worthy than a black one. not necessarily always though. In an ethnostate, unless the white is an untermentch, the white life is nearly always gonna be more worthy because of the intrinsic value whiteness is attributed in an identitarian sense.

so basically, no, not necessarily. However most times, yes.

The races may work together, but they will never live together. Communities naturally self-segregate upon ethnic lines. I don't believe that in a truly free society that this will be any different. I do believe, though, that the racial divide will only be perpetuated by our natural preferences, rather than by our learned hatreds, thus minimizing the effects of that divide.

Black guy is 50% chance on welfare.
Black guy is more likely to kill you or rob you if you go into his neighbourhood.

Watch this: youtu.be/tufnWwV2J5I?t=36
That's how worthless blacks are.

Blacks = synonymous with theft.

what a lot of Sup Forums seems to lack is a fine discernment of racial issues, especially when pertaining to black people.

some of you cant even distinguish blacks from niggers, nor can you elegantly express statistical disproportions. desu you make us look bad and unreasonable. Thank the lord richard spencer is elegant in how he expresses these racial truths.

worth what? money? attention? got to be specific. Perhaps a white person would be worth more money because statistically they can be more wealthy. But pretty much, everybody is equal. skin color is just having different pigment and based upon your region of living and the climate.

yes and yes

>is just having different pigment
Have you ever seen a white person who looks like this?

What about cranium shape and cranium size?
Have you ever seen a black person work in a Semiconducter fab?

What about leg bone length, etc.?
have you ever seen an Asia run faster than a black?

It all depends on your situation.
If I own a tech company or the like, the white guy is more valuable to me.
On the other hand if I own a cotton field the black guy would likely be of more value.

according to average earnings by race over a lifetime, and/or the amount of taxes paid minus benefits withdrawn, then the answer to both questions is yes.

yes

yes

and if a numale is worth more than you, you're truly useless

Worth more to whom and for what?

this

You have equality before the law. A life can't be ascribed "worth" so that's a useless question. What has worth is you skills not your existence.

niggers are worthless scum

Yes

this. egalitarian cucks and dindus

I value nigger lives more than cucks, so the answer to both is "no".

can you have some logical explanation to back your obscure point of view?

In my 24 years of existing, I have never met a decent black person. I don't know what it is, but they're just decadent half-apes.

perhaps you live in the city where black people are often living on the streets which most of the time results in being a half ape. this applies to everyone.

That pretty much applies to everyone in our country

Of course.

Probably not that guy's because he looks and seems to act like an oestrogenized white male faggot, but generally speaking, yes, and you can bet if a white Anglo Saxon or a black guy were both about to be hit by separate trains I would save my countrymen before some fucking stranger.

>this applies to everyone.
These are lies.

You lie to yourself to feel better about race, don't you?

Kek, based Canadian.

Statistically yes, as there are more Africans in the World than Europeans.

This, we are all equally worthless. People that hold signs doubly so.

>lord richard spencer
SHILL DETECTED!

>Modern liberalism, however, well-intentioned

It's not well-intentioned, you imbecile. If you go study the origins and history of where the current political dogma on the left came from you will see that it is anti-culture and aggressively anti white male ON PURPOSE and seeks to disenfranchise and displace precisely as they are doing, it is fundamentally about changing the status quo peacefully if possible but violently if resistance is met.

There's also nothing wrong with a form of racial solidarity and collectivism as you're implying. Culture and behavioural attitudes are downstream from race. We have our own race and our own culture and behaviour, as we have had for a nearly unbroken 2,000 years. Why should we start to make concessions to people that have no history on this island, didn't die in the wars to protect this island, built nothing on this island and aren't part of our collective outward expression of who we are?

t. nigger

An an empirical person, it is a behavioral/cultural issue. There are plenty of white people who live in worse conditions, who still have basic decency. Not so with nig-nogs.

>we don't live in such a world and never will, hopefully.
how can you say you admire his dream if you hope the vision never becomes true?

The white guy matters more to me because hes part of my race
However both lives are worth the same but that doesn't mean they ARE the same

NAHA's are worthless.

A traitor matters to you? You both should be hung

Someone replace the word life with dick, then ask a bunch of roasties what they think then

Fucking hell, muslims really dont like blacks

I guess, that has an easy solution.
Spoiler warning: not the solution he wants

The way to live the most closely with what nature intented is to send them back to Africa.

yes to both, any individual is objectively worthless in the grand scheme of time. the only thing that matters is the survival of the species as a whole

he doesn't hope it won't come true he's saying it never will whether he wants it to or not. It goes against our very nature and thus like communism, will remain a beautiful utopian dream

could you imagine the shit show if you just dumped them in the middle of africa?

Bullseye

kek
exactly my answer to naive assuption