Daily reminder that Trump is incapable of naming all 50 states, much less each congressmen from all 50 states...

Daily reminder that Trump is incapable of naming all 50 states, much less each congressmen from all 50 states. Why do you worship such a brainlet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws
youtube.com/watch?v=IxQyroQLr1Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I probably couldnt either.

t. 24 year old

Good. You wanted a nerd for a leader?

I told the teachin lady the only thing i need to know are the letters U S A

still better than hillary any day

there's been no fucking daily reminder of this

t. mentally handicapped

I want someone that can memorize more than 50 things, yes.

>my leader doesn't understand the basics of government, logic, or veracity but he told me not to vote for someone so obviously I followed his orders

You just had one.

Well I mean that's almost as bad as that nigger Obama saying he visited all 57 states

I can't name them all either ^_^

I think all that shows is that most of america is irrelevant

Are you the President of the United States of America?

Of course, a hilldawg calls me mentally handicapped. Too late for >inb4

>I want
>I
There is no ''I'' in democracy fatso.

Maybe I am

lol drumptf a cheeto. he dumb its over for him impeach,ent now

>implying the POTUS does nothing but shitpost behind a proxy all morning
actually...

Meme flag, phone poster

At least Obama could name all 57 states!!!!! He must of been thinking about steak sauce....

/thread

blumpf is stupid and his supporters are more stupid haha btfo

The majority of America can't recite the 50 states let alone the Congress staff.
Nice try fucker. 'Merica

>implying a slip of the tongue is equivalent to missing large swathes of important information about your country due to incompetence
lol

Too bad it's already been confirmed that Trump doesn't like anime girls

>implying he didn't punch his toothpick until completion after seeing this image
It's not like he can produce ejaculate but still, you shouldn't be so mean.

The only right answer. Leave individual state affairs to their own state.

lol yeah drumjpf is cheeto wiht lil cheeto dick haha

Quite the contrary. He won the presidency with less money and effort. If only congress could keep up with him.

>much less each congressmen from all 50 states
The average person can know about 1000 people. Why waste half of that on faggy politicians?

The only state that matters is the one I'm from and the ones bordering that state, and even those don't really matter desu

>If only congress could keep up with him.
>I have no ideas, no plans, and no reasonable logic with which congress should accomplish my desires, but everything I fail at is 100% congresses fault

>The average person can know about 1000 people.
And below average people probably know fewer, I know, but that's no excuse. Trump should be able to change, forgetting irrelevant names and learning new ones. But he can't. As in, he's literally incapable.

>youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws

can you name all 57 states ? obama can

Neither can you, stfu.

Yarp

WHEN WILL DEMOCRATS GIVE BACK THE MILLIONS THEY GOT FROM THAT PERVERT TRUMP OVER THE LAST 2 DECADES?!?!

BELEDE THIS RIGHT NOW

OP isn't the president. Does your dad hang his head in shame every time he sees his trump-sucking cuckold of a son? Pathetic faggot, at least your genetics will die off with you

He built a multi-billion dollar empire and won the presidency without any political experience, you can't do that if you're actually stupid.

Trump is a very smart man.

youtube.com/watch?v=IxQyroQLr1Q