Shingeki no Kyojin

When will Hisu return?

Reminder to ignore this thread, it hat hetcancer in the OP. Wait for the YH edition.

Sasha best.

Armin is love
Armin is life
Armin is the shifter we need but don't deserve
Armin has a cute butt, like really cute
Armin will make the walls great again
I love Armin

True

EH is canon.

Time to abandon thread.

LM soon.

>yhfags leaving
Finally.

Bye.

MYLH first

Mikasa is Armin's ocean.

Reminder: Armin is a dirty little boy!

I want Bert to find peace on his throne in heaven.
I want to hug Annie and carry her safely home in my arms.

He's a Reiner/Jeanfag

This is the objectively cutest pairing, I don't think anyone can deny that

>YHfags are disscussing how Ymir handled being eaten by the titan on the village
Congrats, that's halfway through accepting it.

I just want Erwin to come back.
;___;

What a deadly combo.

And then you wonder why everyone hates you.

As if hating on canon (YH) wasn't enough...

Nah.

He's in Heaven now, chum.

This. Indeed. Yes (Nah).

Yah.

Because they are both useless jobber.

Care to elaborate why you deem post my cancerous, I just said that they were cute together, which they very much are

>That feel when SJC is no longer safe.
>One of them will probably die in the next battle.

Don't kill Sasha please Isayama.

Because there are literally people killing themselves in real life every time you post. You've killed more YH survivors than the worst mass shooters in America.

>how Eren remembers things

He's in a better place now.

Reminder that Historia has canonically fucked both Eren and Reiner.

N-Not this (many times not this)

Why must you reply to Allahfag.

Fatally injured but not kill. I say she's safe because of that. It's Jean or Connie who are in red next time.

Don't die Sasha or Hitch

Because he pretends to be a YHfag, thinking anyone cares about your delusions. He will reply in a similar autistc way to my post, pretending to like it as well.

The fact that they keep replying to him proves how retarded EHfags are and how supremely intellectual we YHfags are.

Yes. (agrees with himself)

NO NO NO these are blatant lies DELETE THIS!

Hitch's sloppy seconds.

Soon

A rare sight, a dickhead realizing they're being a dickhead. Hope your so was as amused by your pathetic display as I was.

>Talking about Shitmir, Shitmin and other irrelevant fags instead of talking about ErwL

Proof that we Ymirfags are the least autistic people here. Yes, yes.

Thank you for the drawings Mrs. Smith.

Your autism is pretty obvious.

I'm glad Isayama had the balls to sink ErwL and there wasn't even anything close to a confession.

This and AA will be endgame

You don't want to argue with people? Try not being a cunt. Usually works out for people like you.
Also, you're still making irl accusations. Of course, I wouldn't expect you to be the brightest person out there so it's understandable.

No, Lynerfags are the least autistc. Hehe.

I know that Flocke wanted to save Erwin for other reasons but would you not be the slightest pissed off that you have carried a large man on your back while extremely exhausted yourself, just to have him die?
Poor Flocke, the hero!

What did I just say? Just like I predicted in the last thread.

Arminfags + Ymirfags = the ultimate (un)holy alliance

Brace yourself.

You should take your own adive.

Post more Eren remembering things

Historia and Ymir deserve happiness more than EMA.

I'm glad to see that based Flocke is getting some art.

He really gave it his all. What a brave boy.

You're welcome. I have done others and there will be many more to come!
Next up... The Wholy Trilogy!

I would love to... but that's not my own advice, tee hee

Arminfags don't support that. We are EMA for the end!

No, AA a shit.

I wonder how he felt about having the commander's junk repeatedly against his butt

Flocke deserves some sort of award

A true soldier.

This.

Makes sense, since you are autistic.

I hope that Hanji and Levi will look after him but I fear he will probably die.

Absolutely. A worthy hero. His Commander would be so proud. He is the same age as EMA, I believe, though EM behave like children. Flocke is a true man!

But they look so nice together!

EA was almost canon.

>Lightning spears can defeat armored titans
>Levi can defeat beast titan easy
>Erin has super armor and the power to control titan armies
>Armin has the power of the colossal titan, the most powerful titan
>Armin and Hange are tactical geniuses that can come up with plans that never fail

How can the heroes even lose at this point?

Then why didn't he even think of her while he was about to die?

I don't really see Annie with anyone actually.

>think about baseball, think about baseball

There's a bright side to every bad situation.

He has the best shingeki award, as chosen by Sup Forums.

A valiant hero.

Why is attack on titan so bad?

>They took away Flocke's only reason for living.
>He'll probably kill himself.

Is there no line EMA won't cross?

Draw AM cuddling next please! Also SC.

Flocke is cuter than Eren, Armin and Mikasa. They were just jealous of him.

Zeke sneaks into the Walls at night and starts turning a big number of people into titans or something.
Warriors are really fucked at this point.

I think the same. Imagine if Isayama makes BA canon for Annie's side. Would be glorious.

They destroy the walls. Quite simple, really. Any of them could do it.

It isn't, it will be officially crowned the best manga ever once Ymir comes back. Will probably win all the anime oscars for being so progressive.

—One of the actors who really bloomed in the drama of the Uprising Arc was Kenny. Please tell us what inspired his character.
Isayama: At the time, I was hooked on the game Grand Theft Auto V, and I was very fond of this crazy character named Trevor. I wanted to create a character like him, and that was the beginning of the birth of Kenny’s character. But a character that is just crazy wouldn’t be interesting, so even when he acted strangely, I wanted he himself to feel like he was acting completely normal… That was the kind of character I was aiming for.
—Power is everything to Kenny, and he had a peculiar relationship with Uri. Can we call it friendship?
Isayama: The amount of knowledge about the world and the titans that Kenny and Uri had was too different to each other, so they were never able to fully understand each other. But what they both had in common was that they were both anguished with the question, ‘Can this world be saved?’
For Kenny, as long as there was a violent kind of power, he believed this world would make it through. So he went to kill Uri, the ringleader behind all of his and his people’s misfortune. That was the motivation behind his fight with Uri in vol 17.
—So he thought if he eliminated Uri, the world would become right again. But he lost the fight.
Isayama: Kenny’s way of judging value is: ‘The strong are in the right’, and so for that reason he was attracted to Uri.

DEAD NIGGER ATE MY BABY

That would just trigger PTSD

Attack on titan is amazing, it's shingeki no kyojin that sucks

AM cuddling are on my list! I also have a solo Connie picture coming up. I presume you mean Sasha and Connie? If so, I can definitely do that.

Please don't use the n* word while posting picutres of Ymir.

And he gradually began to aim for the ultimate existence that can command titans, the Progenitor Titan. But it was impossible for him because of his genetic makeup, and there was the issue with his temperament as well, so he was not to become the ultimate existence.
—What impression did Uri have of Kenny and of humanity?
Isayama: Uri had a power suited for a god, the power of the Progenitor Titan, yet despite that he was a person who felt an unbelievable sense of powerlessness. He was doing everything he possibly could, yet he still couldn’t build paradise inside the walls. That was the kind of powerlessness he felt. And to Uri who was feeling this way, Kenny was the closest friend he had.

Uri prostrated himself and apologized, and despite Kenny being a person who believes and has faith in power, the fighting was stopped. From that truth, Uri had a bit of newfound hope in humans.

As for how Uri felt about humanity inside the walls… that has the biggest connection to the 'truth’, so it’s a secret (wry laugh).

I hate to be the one to break it to you chum, but that's not Ymir.

>Kenny was based off of Trevor
holy kek

Ah, sorry I am Asian so all black people look the same to me.

that stupid cunt is going to post all the who gives a shit content and ignore the interesting stuff isn't she

But you have brown nipples.

Yes? All Asian people have brown nipples. The girls you see in your beloved JAVs color their nipples pink. This is literally a thing in Asia.

Yes. Nothing but Ackershits. And there was a whole page on the Armor Serum too.

This needs to be a series

You wish. Actually you even said yourself only white people have pink nipples, so you called yourself black.

Um..I just said I am Asian? I do not understand why you are harassing me. Gomenasai domo.

They're fucking fujos user what do you expect

Just because you are small like them everywhere, doesn't mean you are asian.

How long will it take for official translations?