Did you guys enjoy Seikon no Qwaser a lot?

It literally has the best breast fanservice and females.

>fanservice was relevant to the premise and plot
>nice opening
>MC wasn't beta as all hell

It was a solid show. Not the best I've ever seen, but it was good compared to the other things I was watching at the time I saw it

The MC makes the show so much more enjoyable for me. You rarely ever get those kind of characters. I really wish for a season 3 but unfortunately it seems very unlikely for it to happen now which sucks.

Mah niggas.

Everyone always talks about the loli, but for me, it was the shota that really made the series.

Kind irked they went anime original with season 2 since the rest of the manga's story is filled with tons of fighting scenes.

It was one of the most offensively terrible shows I've ever had the misfortune to watch.

Did they? What about the first 6 episodes though? That seems to be following the plot after season 1.

Not that I've read it but I recall people posting that Mafuyu dies in the manga so I'm cool with what we got.

That doesn't even happen.

I like Bordlerline-H battle harems, and I'd put it above Shinmai and HxH, but beneath DxD.

Perhaps hentai might be lewd enough for you.

I would categorize it wih queens blade, samurai girls and Ikkitousen. But if I were to say quality progression, samurai girls takes it. The art and direction is good, but acting, writing, creativity and direction could have been far better.

Ikkitousen is strong only in the sense it's based off a novel series, but suffers because of raunchy imbalance. It tries to make up for it with it.

Queens blade looks more creative in terms of fantasy setting and the like. I haven't seen it, but it does deviate from typical slapstick mostly. It reminds me of claymore for sure.

>There will literally never be a spinoff with Katja and her own lesbian harem
Why

>The mc makes the show so much better
>the mc is not a beta
HOLY SHIT IS THIS A REAL ANIME?

Appealed to one of my core fetish's of course I loved it.

Hell I wait for a new chapter to be scanlated every 15 days.

The manga was more focused than the anime and I liked it better that way.

Sasha grabs boobs left and right while not giving a single fuck.

I still can't believe they licensed this series.

Of all the possible series that could have chemical element manipulation powers as the main fighting gimmick, why did the first one have to be about fucking breastfeeding?

To be honest I thought that the tone was too edgy at times, the fights were boring, and the only character that really stood out to me was Oikawa.
I vastly prefer Manyuu, Chifusa is really the only source of tiddies in it but she's much hotter and more likable then anyone in Quasar.

She doesn't have any shota sucking her tits though.

>Hell I wait for a new chapter to be scanlated every 15 days.
Where the fuck have you been?! And why am I just learning about this now?

60+ chapters of a book I thought was as good as dead...

What now?

Ok well, that's just one scene. You're not going to have a badass shota sucking of females tits all the time.

>Cool powers and great fanservice in one show

I don't see the problem?

The show needed more of her.

That and female Sasha. Gender bending is the best.

Money talks and sex sells.

There is no pleasing you.

It's a crime she's dead now

It works in the manga, but the anime was half-derailed by the fanservice.

>Sasha got to suck the dairy out of those grade A udders
I absolutely love how this show isn't afraid to give the protag some fucking action.
Wish more shows would follow Qwaser's example.

There's a show called Seikon no Qwaser that pleases me very much.

What's the problem with seeing animated breasts that isn't limited to black and white stills? Seeing inverted nipples grow when aroused is the greatest thing.

>seikon no qwaser sex scenes
You just KNOW that mod was getting roasted in the irc.

>What's the problem with seeing animated breasts that isn't limited to black and white stills?
Nothing fundamentally, it's just that the anime crammed in a shitload of fanservice that wasn't there originally. And there was already a fuckton of it originally, as much as the manga could handle before it started to weigh down on the pacing. Sometimes it's great like gif related, other times it's excessive.