Should we go back to a class based society?

honestly race is very important only true blue bloods would understand the importance of race and family this is why in a class based system the proletarian scum can mix with literal animals wile we aristocrats use them for our monetary gains, my family has been noble since the 15th century we still own most of our ancestors land/property and assets including gold and precious works of art, the point of this thread is that race is important but if youre proletarian trash youre no better than a nigger in the eyes of people with actual power

We are in a class based society. We just don't say it out loud.

Yes, and with the castas system

the Crown of Aragon was outstanding

Castilla was the true master race.

>my family has been noble since the 15th century
Nice LARP.

I've met better natured poor people than I've met good natured rich people, but these variables are inconsistent globally. Anyone can be a good person, or a bad person. It depends on their experience of the human condition and the way the derive their character from it, their mindset, etc.

Just because you were born into something good doesn't mean you should have been.
Anyone else could be in your shoes and you theirs had a different ant been killed by your great grandfather years ago.
Learn to be humble.

America is completely different, the richest people I have met started with nothing and came from no where. Trailers and shit. I think I know one family with old money.

You are using a board made for degenerate proletarian scum, that is also frequented by said scum.
>noble since 15th century and own all assets
Inbred or fake & gay

Post your families heraldry you larping neet

That's being the royalty in the Europe has been mostly slaughtered out in the revolutions and wars. The french nobility got destroyed in the french revolution and so on.

The 'rich' have been replaced with a class devoid of virtue and honor. The medieval knights and lords might have been rich (not really, only some), but they had to adhere to a very strict moral code. Being noble doesn't mean you are rich, it means you are noble,and noble in your deeds and actions. It was expected of the nobility to act like this.

The more rights you have, the more responsibilities. That's how the old, pre enlightenment revolution system worked.

>Vetoes your motion
Bravo Nobles

>my family has been noble since the 15th century we still own most of our ancestors land/property and assets including gold and precious works of art
Zio te la senti troppo calda

this is 1/4 of my land

>should we go back to a class based society?
We are still in a class based society, you just might be too pleb to notice it

Class-based is passé, we should go back to guildism.

Am i saying that the system didn't have flaws? Of course. The same bullshit can happen in a democratic system where a hung parliament descends into chaos.

Your acting as if the Polish-Lithuanian commonwealth was like every single country in the world at those times, and that it was like that during the whole time of it's existence. Civilizations rise and fall.

I'm not advocating for the system, but it definitely had it's merits.

by class i meant bring back nobility and monarchy

Both are still here where I am from. Ofcourse not as powerfull as they used to be, but that is hard to enforce in this day and age.

The fact that the main populace is relativley educated and has acces to alot of information means that they need to have atleast the illusion of influence (a.k.a. representative democracy). I think going back to feudal style nobility would lead to widespread revolts, nearly impossible to enforce.

The nature of the world is hierarchial. Class will always exists no matter what we do. You can pretend to eliminate class but a class system still emerges organically. The best strategy is to design civilization in harmony with this law of nature rather than fight against it.

The four classes are spritual, political, economical and working.

if the Savoia where still in power today my title of Count would actually be valid

What makes you so sure you'd be an aristocrat and not a groveling peasant?

family name and noble titles bestowed upon my ancestors for service to Ferdinand I

I'm a pleb, and not entirely contrary to a caste system, but eventually noblemen became so inbreed and retarded it was necessary to kill them.
You too OP probably are retarded or have retarded relatives

The point is that the peasants wouldn't be "groveling". When society is structured according to the organic hierarchies of nature, the classes live in harmony. Each class has a role to play and should understand how they are dependent on eachother. Its not inherently "oppressive". Structuring society against the laws of nature is a new trend that as failed massively over and over

My great great great ^12 grandfather conquered/discovered Hawaii, although sadly he got killed on the island.

I'm James Cook's descendant, near identical copy of him as well.

no inbreeding in my family tree my lineage is fairly diverse with blood from other noble families from Austria, France and Spain, also my we have dinners with these guys on a regular basis

Only European noble blood can post in this thread

Serfs are required to lurk as those who were destined to rule, speak.

no, but we should bring back some modest sumptuary laws, although i suppose you could call that implying a class system depending on how they were written

im wearing chausses right now btw