Bleach

In this thread we discuss the unseen Bankai of the Captains both regular and newly appointed.

Be civil to each other. Hide and ignore obvious bait or false flags. If they spam, report and let them spam until they're deleted. Do not reply. When in doubt, shut it out.

Talk about the fucking manga.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10960588/
youtube.com/watch?v=9fbYhQ_LqYM
youtube.com/watch?v=0W0ZBgfND1w
tommo2304.deviantart.com/gallery/51510543/bleachX
imgur.com/a/tiA4z
tommo2304.deviantart.com/gallery/52583748/BleachX-Vol-1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>You'll never have Tatsuki protect you from horny lesbians

Why live

Post dropped plot points

Yushiro and the surfboard

Urahara mentioned that he used it for making the gateway.

Ichibowl official poll:

strawpoll.me/10960588/

You guys are in for a rude awakening when the chapter leaks in four more days.
Bleach has so many dropped/unresolved plot points that they can't fit in just one post. How neat.

What's the point of this? It won't change the endgame pairing.

It's just interesting to see what the background population really thinks will happen, as opposed to the most vocal posters.

Read the OP

we're getting the chapter in four? I thought you were shitposting about spoilers and we'd get the chapter on Wednesday

>In this thread we discuss the unseen Bankai of the Captains both regular and newly appointed.

Shinji's Bankai does a complete reversal 10 times. That's why he never used it. It's worthless.

It's just people trying to stir things up. Ignore them.
You read the OP.

There was a very slim chance that the chapter would leak today. There's a very good chance that it'll leak on 8/13 and it'll definitely leak by 8/15.

youtube.com/watch?v=9fbYhQ_LqYM

>That ending of the ending

Yaoi end?

God I love Rukia so much she's the best thing to ever happen in my life.

>a complete reversal 10 times
Explain further

So 80 mere votes counts as a population?

I'll honestly miss this motherfucker

youtube.com/watch?v=0W0ZBgfND1w

>No detective Aizen spin-off

Damn...

>So 80 mere votes counts as a population?

Considering that the last Bleach thread had 80 unique IPs, yes it does.

Boy are you insecure.

Look at you, desperately trying to rile people up in order to try and derail the thread. Four more days.
It's interesting that Mayuri got one of the best endings out of all the Shinigami.

Reverse everything twice, it goes back to the start. Reverse everything ten times, it also goes back to the start.

Reverse everything an odd number of times and it's indistinguishable from Shikai.

It's not that, but we already Ichiruki is going to get the most votes with Ichihime and Ichigo ending up alone tied or close in votes.

YES PLS

I love botan.

>Everyone and their mother gets a Bankai

As Vegeta would say, Bleach is a Bankai bargain sale

Ehh they're not quite equal since every bankai is unique
Look at say Renji or Ikkaku's bankais. They're garbage though their shikais are pretty trash too I suppose

I'd argue Ichigo's is too since its "enhanced speed" is relevant like five times in the entire manga otherwise everyone is basically the same speed

Every case'll end with him being the criminal. What's the point?

Pretty much.

Poor Shuhei.

>Implying it wouldn't end up being Mayuri and they'll just laugh off his triple rape homicide

It feels like all the characters are going to die. Such a long story ending so abruptly with so many loose ends. I regret reading this every week for 4 years now.

I'll never not laugh at this.

Rangiku a cute even with her love Gin and the obvious rape metaphor that is her and Gin's backstory
Captain Job Fox may have been a fucking joke fights wise but he was pretty cool dude

Literally nothing wrong with being a horny lesbian. She's just jealous.

Also Fullbringer arc is quite literally perfection. The more I think about it the less flaws I can find.

Who will win the Keigo bowl?

>only 1 doujin of those 2
>it's by Crimson

>4 years
Consider yourself lucky. For me it was about 8.5 years.

What? They're are lots of flaws with it such as its timing. Though I really enjoyed the SoL we got back from it and how Ichigo was the main character again.

Regardless of who ends Ichigo with, i'm happy it's finally ending. I has been a long and fun ride (albeit many times disappointing), but i'm already too old to hang around here, so when Bleach ends i'll have no longer any reason to visit this place.

Which chapter's that?

>no Hamtaro's crossdressing adventures spin-off
Why even live? Also why do they have a triplet of singers if they went with that song? It seems so weird.

>Crimson

We didn't get to see Unohanas grave ;_;

rip mother of madness

>obvious rape metaphor
Elaborate.

The one that just came out.
You'll be missed, user.

more like whonohana

Gin's flashback chapter shows a group of shinigami stealing her "light" then we find her ruffled up and dazed on the floor

There's lots of flaws in the SS arc too. Like the whole parkeet arc.

she isn't dead in this future, it's supposed to be the best future out of all the timelines, it explains why a certain character was lolified

I know that feel. I was enchanted by it back then and followed it every week but i'm no longer a teenager anymore so in a way Bleach ending is like closing a stage of my life.

I'm still laffin myself
See if this was true they'd all be lolis user

Are their any video games where I can play this cutie?

What if they can all turn into them at will?

>the whole next page was a joke about how no one saw Shuhei's bankai and how it didn't play anyrole in the story after being teased

Kubo was waiting 100 Chapters for this fucking joke.

He's full of jokes.

>Kubo was waiting 100 Chapters for this fucking joke.
I respect that a lot more than I should. Though we barely even saw his fucking shikai but since he's hyped up it probably wouldn't be a basic jobber melee bankai like Kensei, Renji, or Ikkaku

>That art
I'll give Kubo this he actually improved light years compared to the beginning

I wanted to see Jushiro's bankai so bad

I really liked him, Yama, and Shunsei. Its a shame they didn't do more

Alot of the recent stuff feels like it was set-up from the absolute beginning of the manga.

>tfw kubo ACTUALLY killed him
Too funny.

My money was on very late saturday so this is good to hear.

It was just his style that changed really. Keep in mind that it's a weekly shonen so time is a thing. He just got lazier hence the backgrounds are no longer a thing. I suppose the characters do look more mature though, which again makes sense. But I think he always had it in him, just not enough time

But there's no soul in it now, user.

The entire chapter is full of meta humor, sadly such a good chapter is one of his last

>bleachx
what is this?

I love this panel of Ichigo. You can feel his anguish.

Kubo got really good with Despair. I especially loved the mindfuck that Facebook pulled and the Jail. Though seriously Facebook is a fucked up enemy to fight

All long runners go through peaks and valleys with their art. It's not just a Kubo thing.

It's a fan series

tommo2304.deviantart.com/gallery/51510543/bleachX

It's depressing that all of the despair was taken away instantly by Soul Society.

Is it supposed to start at chapter 11?

Personally; I think kubo did want to reveal some things, but I think he might be under the impression that sometimes some things never become revealed. I don't see why he has to keep up with shounen trope expectations and follow the same formula as his peers.

It's like they say in Zetsubou Sensei, the greatest fights are the ones not seen in the background. Leave it to readers imagination I suppose?

>rukiafags
imgur.com/a/tiA4z

I know right? Half the posts in these threads are fighting over Ichigo x Orihime and Ichigo x Rukia. Is everyone just ignoring the obvious true pairing? Rukia x Charizard has been the obvious pairing since episode one.

No it's suppose to start at chapter 1

Should have posted link to that instead so my bad

tommo2304.deviantart.com/gallery/52583748/BleachX-Vol-1

No chapter this week, right?

I prefer Swalot
He wants the smoochyboochies

No. It'll leak Saturday.
Like magic.

Correct. No Jump this week. Some Japanese holiday.

kek

Final chapter will be out the 22nd officially, but it'll leak before then. Might happen this Saturday.

yeah, I feel like alot of the bankai's we haven't seen and even a few we have were never intended to be revealed, though as the quality of the series dropped I found myself wanted to see more neat sword magic as the series went on

I want to look but I can't look at more shipshit. What is it?

It's just a Rukiafag who has collected hundreds of pictures with Rukia and Pokemon. Most of them he requested himself.

rukia with pokemon, quality of the picture range from terrible to pretty good

A guy here who goes by swordbro requests them, he's trying to fill it up with every pokemon

Oh that's pretty cool actually, really expected more Ichiruki or Renruki business.
>he's trying to fill it up with every pokemon
Wow, I wonder how long that's gonna take, gonna check it out

This has more than I remember, it was just 360 last time I checked.

Nice. If Swordbro is lurking here...are you going for gender differences/formes etc too?

wtf is up with you and fan art of Rukia and Pokemon?

Not really. From the start we knew at any given time there would be over 13 bankai users since when it was introduced they specified it was a psuedo requirement to be captain.
After that, there's only been four non-captain bankais (and one unseen non captain bankai)
Ichigo, rukia, renji, and ikkaku (later shuuhei)

Not him, but that'd take way too fucking long.

Some are definitely worth it.

this thread is gonna turned into basically a page fill with fan art of Ichigo's love interests with Pokemon isn't it?

Not really sure why you keep posting this
I'm lurking, at the moment I'm not really thinking too much about alternate forms aside from Shiny if I get something uncolored (Gyarados was just line art but my buddy colored a shiny and normal one)
It just feels like a big waste of time to get a second drawing of let's say a Pikachu than fill an empty slot

Rukia will catch them all!

>Ichigo's love interests
>s
If people posted more OC I'd gladly repost some. bleach threads have an awfully low amount of OC. Even shit like plant posting was funny.

>That leg

GOMU GOMU NOO.....

OH MY GOD WHAT'S WRONG WITH HIS LEG!?