Why are the Trump supporter's only responses "Obama was worse" or "Hillary would have been worse"?

Why are the Trump supporter's only responses "Obama was worse" or "Hillary would have been worse"?

Sounds like a case of brainwashing when you can't think of any positives for your own guy, only negatives for the other guys.

We're just thankful to not have a Negro representing anymore.

Maybe its the truth mate tough isnt it?
You guys brought it all on yourself with your politically correct bullshit and moral virtue signaling. The fact you constantly make hypocrites of yourselves on a daily basis with all your unbridled hatred is the only reason anyone needs.
Theres a million reasons trump is better than other candidates you seem like a lazy piece of shit who wouldnt bother to read anyway so just go fuck yourself already.

Fatty. Pizza face.

>4 more years

When youre that ugly its surprising your husbands are gay

*arent

Why would anyone trust your opinion on politics when you don't know possessive from plural? That's elementary English.

What specifically are you talking about? I have a hundred positive responses and there's literally nothing he's done that I thought was a bad idea, aside from maybe some untrustworthy cabinet choices.

They aren't. Back to r politics.

I can think of plenty, and I have probably told them to you before, specifically. You simply refuse to

Oh right, slide thread. Sage.

Why are salty dems only capable of using straw man arguments? Really makes you think....if you're not one of them.

>been almost a year
>salt still pours

People don't have any arguments against trump except "omg he's orange and a rapist o did I mention he's orange lmao funniest thing I've heard in my life"

>drumpf supporters
>thinking
The closest they come to that is their mental gymnastics to defend his constant flip-flopping, incompetence, and lying.

Should have voted for a QUALIFIED candidate, drumpfkins.

Trump sucks as a president. Even that secretary of state of his that was the former CEO of Exxon called him a moron!
lol, the only thing keeping you fags out of harms way is the team surrounding him trying to restrain him (specially regarding NK), from some government officials to the military.

you cant slide todays happening shills

>Theres a million reasons trump is better than other candidates
And yet you can't name one.

>implying being a rapist no has bearing on your mental function or your personality in general
Haha are you for real?

Trump is great because he's hated by all the right people.
(You)

Who hurt you?

Trump is great.
You're not smart enough to see it.

Responses to what?
You retarded /leftypol/ low IQ losers aren't even trying to make sense anymore.

Who told you he was great?

Never has a Trump supporter ever said either of those statements, save your strawman arguments for your little 4th November libcuck smashing

>posting and sage-ing in salt mining slide thread #123,342,439 about Trump

No reason to sage. Let the /leftypol/ retards get it out of their system.

Who told you that he isn't?
Probably the same people.

Deflect. Obscure. Project.

>it was her turn

It isn't wrong to be pragmatic.

Is it pragmatic to become indoctrinated? Honest question, not trolling.

Hillary wants to start a war with Russia so that millions of white men die.

"not Hilary" is a huge positive
Also, wall.

Stay poz, bugman.

Never said there were positives. I said from the beginning Anyone But Clinton (ABC). Shes made a career of lying. She lied to the public, after being sworn in. She promised no single payer health care, after taking millions in campaign funds.
You dont always need a positive choice, and Im guessing this is the first time youve ever voted. Youll learn American politics are usually about making the least crappy choice. Stay in school.

>Shes made a career of lying.
Why do you imply that Trump has not?

You do realize the bulk of Clinton supporters supported Clinton because "Trump is worse", right?

Because disallowing a Clinton win was way more important than letting a literal madman into the whitehouse.
Trump didn't win, everyone else just lost.

Still butthurt over Hillary?

7 more years, pussy.