Mob Psycho 100

So, is this actually gonna give some dept and development to mob or they're going to forget episode 5 even happened and turn it back into just a silly comedy.
Because the show has potential to be somewhat interesting.

Why don't you read the manga and find out for yourself you filthy secondary?

Not a big fan of the art.
It looks great in animation tho, quite fluid, original and well done, it's animation is one of the main reasons i watch the show.

If you're not going to read the manga, why the hell are you asking for spoilers?

You want spoilers? Fine.

It doesn't go back to episodic shit, and the events of episode 5 definitely have repercussions.

They've already explored a few facets of his personality fairly well and it's only episode 5. Pretty sure they won't just stop. I just hope they don't force DEEP shit into him just for the sake of it. A large part of his appeal is his deadpan disposition and obliviousness. It could ruin him if they make him overly emotional or self aware. Also you sound like a giant faggot and should probably fuck off.

Sincerely, i don't want to go expecting interesting well written characters and end up disappointed.

Thanks, i love you too user.

You just need to survive the Claw arc.

read the manga you shitter

I think his character is already interesting, though what's "interesting" vastly differs from viewer to viewer. If I have to be blunt, I'd say Mob trumps Saitama in terms of a well-written hero.

Those digits won't go unnoticed.

yeah, mob and many characters develop over the course of the series

Except reigen, who remains a self-actualized badass with no arc of his own in sight

It's not nice to lie, user.

It keeps going back and forth between shonen like we've seen with his 100%'s and silly comedy. Basically it keeps doing both at more or less the rate it's currently going. Although there's notably more shonen from here on out since mob is starting to run into other espers besides Reigan.

yes

/thread

>doing your best not to prepare OP for what's coming
I like you.

Those aren't spoiler senpai. Make it hardcore shit if you're gonna black it out

I want to fuck Tome. Am I a pedophile?

There's already a thread here.

>autism

And?

Why making more than one thread for a series? I want to believe Mobfags aren't as much as cancer as RE:Zerofags.

>2 threads
>cancerous
wew lad.