Atheism is Cancer to Western Civilization

The west has always been religious (up until now)

And every group of political degeneracy usually have one thing in common nowadays: Atheism.

In general:
>Feminists - Nothing but atheists.
>Marxists - Nothing but atheists.
>LGBT - Nothing but atheists.
>Liberals - A large majority of atheists.
>Leftists in general - Mostly atheists.

Look at f.ex. Poland (very religious) and compare them to these godless nations like Sweden, Germany or France who doesnt care about their future anymore.

>FACT: The majority of christians in Europe/US vote right-wing, whilst the majority of atheists vote left-wing.

>Atheism can be our downfall. It breeds nothing but degeneracy for the western civilization.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/I6UAWPa4fRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=IOZ2GZXz8PE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not JUST atheism. The EU as well.

Look at the bottom, they are all unfuckable ugly bitches, yet, they are the ones that complain about rape and getting harassed. Get the fuck out of here.

soon we will no longer be catholic!

Except I've never seen males wear clothes to the right. Nice cherry picking, faggot

youtu.be/I6UAWPa4fRQ

> bulgaria - unaffiliated
WTF we're christians

fuck off, little prince is amazing

>tfw no qt Amish wife to birth and raise my 11 White Christian children

People have been atheist since the 18th century. It's not religious belief but religious custom and tradition that is meaningful.

>we wuz kristianz

go fuck yourself with your desert religions, dumb retard

No, it's a fucking side effect, asshole

So accurate

Have you ever thought about the Czech Rep? Most atheist country in the world, yet very based.

TMW an EU faggot is actually right.

Not denying there has never been atheists around. Im speaking percentage-wise. But look at nations who now literally DECLARE themselves godless. - and notice how these godless nations are the ones going down the shitter

>Hungary
>Islam
>Shit map

>Liberal urbanites have been atheist since the 18th century*

This is what went wrong

Problem with atheism in the west is it keeps parts of Christian ethics while removing the animating spirit of it so you're left with an unmoored ethical system more or less. That's why SJWs are so fucked up. Their egalitarianism is baseless and mad. They're moral parasites.

I'm pretty sure the picture on the left is from the 40s.

3 forms of Jew worship and a fourth which claims it does not believe in anything while in reality belonging to the religious cult of Holocaustianity, basically 4 cults with Jewish roots polluting the minds of people proving that Jews are the eternal poisoners of human culture.

t. atheist degenerate

Atheists need to be burned at the stake.

>Look at f.ex. Poland (very religious) and compare them to these godless nations like Sweden, Germany or France who doesnt care about their future anymore.
But Poland is a poor shithole, just look at it.
youtube.com/watch?v=IOZ2GZXz8PE

Im a right wing atheist

Don't blame atheism for the current degeneration of the western culture. I'm as conservative as it gets, but I'm an atheist myself.

Thats because Poland was exploited the fuck out of it by the soviet scum after WW2 which held back their ecnomic developement massively compared to the western nations.

Today Poland has better economic growth than most western nations.

>Besides, I'd rather live in a poor country with a clean genepool, cares about their values and promotes nationalism than to live in a degenerate, rich shithole

Is that like a moderate Muslim?

i donno man that redhead on the left is smoking hot

I really don't see why they are incompatible? This is a leftist meme you have bought into. Think outside of the box.

I spoke in general. I obviously didnt speak about EVERY single atheist, nor did I speak about EVERY single christian.

So you would want to live in this gray depressing shithole?

>Believing in a magical sky genie in order to preserve muh Aryan genetics

Not everything that comes out of religious theology is awful, but there is no need to preserve ideological bullshit because "muh ancestors" did so.

This guy gets it.

Sounds familiar

>I believe in magic because if I didn't, I wouldn't care about the shit happening to western civilization.

>People actually think like this.

Wow, cherry picking images to try and prove a point? Just like the average leftist then.

Poland has some of the most beautiful nature, nightlife and cities in general. And to top it all off: 99% white.

>i need my imaginary friend to keep my social values strait
Can you be more pathetic and weak. Do you really need some institution that preaches some nonsense, only so you can keep proper norms of society?

Its probably best the evangelicism is going down since these insane nutjobs literally worship Jews

Christian women > everything in the world

Yes and no.
Atheism had always been a major part of Europe's educated elite, especially from the Enlightenment onwards. It seems to stand that the more educated someone is, the more likely they are to reject religion.
However, the rejection of religion is often accompanied by supplementation via another moral guideline structure. The less intelligent/less knowledgeable/the misguided often cannot derive a proper moral system of their own volition and will always need guidance. This is the majority of a population. When atheism becomes a trend rather than an intellectual choice, that's when you have these people flocking to other moral ideologies I'm order to fill in the gaps and give themselves a purpose in life.

Atheism itself however is not the problem, it is the intellectual's choice. The problem is the limp-wristed attitude the modern West had towards minority racial groups, religions, and ideas. The problem is that we need to have a girl grip on society to forcefully guide the lost towards the path of nationalism.
The less and less restricted a society becomes, the more corrupt and disgusting its people and culture develop. Yes, this goes to you Libertarifucks.

Without the Logos you believe in left/right politics out of feels and relativism, not because you think an absolute Truth exists

No, you dumb fuck. But because Christianity is what advocates both nationalism and tradtitionalism.

It shouldnt take a 50 IQ'd faggot like yourself to figure out the obvious shift of ideolgies taking place as atheim becomes more and more relevant

>I must defend an institution simply because it is being criticized rather than because it is an important pillar of society,or its rational basis for existing.

This is Marxist thinking at work here. I must attack institutions of power not because they aren't just and necessary, but rather because they create a power dynamic.

White, christian & traditional women:
>The purest in this world

as far as i have heard Poland is a degenerate shithole full of sluts and drunktards

>Poland has some of the most beautiful nature, nightlife and cities in general.
Bwhahaha, just look at this shithole!

It's true.

>Christianity advocates both nationalism and traditionalism

Isn't it weird that I can point to a great deal of large Christian organizations that spew nothing but total guilt, give us money, stop 'oppressing' brown and black people, Marxist egalitarian bullshit? Example:

Michael Moore
Al Sharpton
Jesse Jackson
The Pope

I can go all day.

Kamienice nasze.

Tired of people pushing the "I believe in science" bs as some kind of a way to push their atheism.

My science teacher literally said this: "I became a christian only AFTER learning about the universe". The same actually goes for me. I'm educated - currently striving towards becoming a cyber warfare enginer. But science doesnt disprove God in anyway. - In fact, science greatly enhances many people's belief in God. Probably by the way the universe is created so perfectly down to the every little detail. So the "atheism is for the educated" argument is totally fucking bullshit

What are you even talking about faggot? My defense of Christianity here is positive, because it is an important pillar of society

You believe what you believe out of an instinctive desire for self-preservation both on the indivudual level and more strongly on a collective one. All beliefs you hold from then on you do because you percieve the ideology in question as helping you to fulfill this end (preservation). Please dont start this retarded Jewish bullshit about how morality didnt exist before Jews invented their plagirised political manifestos pretending they were about religion. Human being had an understanding of morality within the group long before the monotheistic religions came up and started murdering people in the name of love and tolerance.

Someone said kamienice nasze? Not anymore.

>because Christianity is what advocates both nationalism
it literally was the first ever belief system that advocated internationalism and race mixing
>"There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is no male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus."

related to pic
>"My outfit is NOT an invitation"
for me it is

>Cherry picking some cucks to try and prove a point but doesnt look at the numbers, huh? Just the same way the typical leftist likes to argue.

Im speaking percentage-wise, im not cherry picking some stupid individual-cucks to make a point regarding over 2,5b people. The numbers speaks differently than your cherry picking.

I know a polish brother and sister and theyre traditional and morally beyond reproach. I know my best friend worked with a pole who would flirt with him loads but when it got down to it she told him the only way shell fuck a man is if theyre her boyfriend

Atheism is on both sides.

The difference is the kind of atheist.
Leftist atheists are against a patriarchal God who's also racist and bigoted.
Rightwing atheists are against a god who gives equality to all sinners, one who forgives murderers, and they're against Christians who want to create a Christian civic-nationalist state rather than have ethnic nationalism .

Of course morality exists outside of Christianity, I never said it didn't, but without some belief in the divine you can't believe an objective truth exists

That verse was never interpreted as you say until very recently

>cuckeeism

Perhaps, but your image of the TYT reeks of "must defend the Christians" (similar to how liberals have the "must defend the brown/blacks") regardless of the evidence or the situation/argument being presented; ie identity politics. I don't disagree that certain fundamental pillars of society have risen from Christian doctrine in the West, but that is fundamentally different from believing in religious dogma (ie god exists and you must worship him).

>feel guilty
>give the other cheek
>be hospitable to strangers
>hate the successfull and have sympathy for the useless (dysgenics)
>there is no Jew nor greek

"atheism is for the educated" is total fucking bullshit.
The trends amongst the world's elites and intellectuals suggest otherwise.
And the idea of science or reason supporting the idea of a God, Gods, or religion is an absolute joke.

>that flag change
cancer

>fashion parades
aka "fashion the retard", normies dont wear shit like that in public

Samefagging

I hate being atheist because I hate atheists in general. I can't bring myself to believe. Outspoken atheists want to dismantle our culture.

>but remember goyim, only Christians are the problem! Don't hate Islam!

Even Kekistani meme flag is better than the EU user.

So you think the Nietzschean narrative is correct about Ressentment in Christianity? You need to read some Scheler m8

Christianity allowed atheism to take hold... Atheism and Christianity are basically in the same box

atheism is not the opposite of religion. Atheism is the religion that there is no god and religion is evil.
Agnosticism is opposite of religion.

Check it.

this

Im athiest yet I still hate fags and degenates

You don't need a religious reason to hate fags

>ONE WOMAN DOING WOMANLY THINGS WELL RUINED 60 YEARS OF FEMINISM

>FEMINISM IS A FRAGILE FLOWER CRUSHED BY ONE BITCH

>WAAAAAH WAAAAAAAH
If only that were true

The west hasn't been religious since the enlightenment you credulous dipshit. Religion made a comeback in the 50s as counter propaganda to marxism.
US is the most religious western country and every bit of degeneracy in the last 50 years came from there. And then look at Japan with their 65% atheist population, or Hungary which is 46% atheist, or Israel 37% atheist.
And then you look at your Catholicuck fathers who welcome invaders, accept gays and kiss feet to negros. Your christian values now used to take in MORE invaders and turn the other cheek to terrorists.

I spoke in general. I obviously didnt speak about EVERY single atheist, nor did I speak about EVERY single christian.

>That verse was never interpreted as you say until very recently
Mental gymnastics
>without some belief in the divine you can't believe an objective truth exists
Thats a deeper question yet you can clearly tell that all tribes have more or less an understanding of morality and the reason for that is that they are dependent on eachother to survive therefore have a vested interest to be good to eachother and to build an order within their tribe which can help them organise better against foreign attacks and for of course conquest. Deluting yourself with a personalised image of God really doesnt do anything than to lead to childish purile good vs evil outlook on the world which was used western christians to destroy the last bastion of European culture during WW2.

>this woman represents everything that I wish I was but am incapable of becoming
>KILL HER

>this is the future we chose

It's not that they are atheists, but why. It is because Marx said that believing in God is doubleplusungood.

This is Russia propaganda...fuck commies
fuck you

>Don't get married if you can keep your dick in your pants
>Hate your family
>Render unto Caesar what is Caesar's
>Your time on this world is infinitely small compared to the afterlife, so it's ok if it sucks and your grandchildren have no future